Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? (3076 Views)

Davido And KCEE Live Performance In Port Harcourt At MTN ‘loud In Naija' / PHOTOS -trey Songz Dropping $35k A Month...to Live Next To Ne-yo / Jayz N Beyonce Attend Traditional Wedding In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 2:25am On Feb 08, 2011
HOW IS THE GANJA IN NAIJA PARTICULARLY THE PH AREA?? LETS TALK GANJA TONITE!!!

AND PLEASE CHEAP DOCTORS, PSYCHOLOGIST, CORRUPT PASTORS AND BAD MOTHERS I DONT NEED ANY GRIEF ON WHAT I PUT IN MY BODY FROM MY GOD THANK YOU
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by donjon: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
Beautifull!
Esp when u make it work 4 you!
I luv feeling unstoppable!

U know when u feel like choking a hydra-head to death with 1 hand & stopping a moving train with d other!
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
lol ive never had ganja from naija only america, what are the different types ova dere? cool
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by lysaa(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2011
There's the fresh one very green for starters n amateurs while the dry-brown for the initiated. U could spice it up by deeping it into its oil. *tongue plus crossed fingers*
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
in america its the greenest ones that give you the best high especially the purple ones, the brown ones are the cheap ones that give you harsh breath and headache high and its imported from mexico, see link below

we call this purp, its about 30$ for a gram,
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l15e3iPUZN1qb86ino1_500.jpg

this is kush and its around the same price as purp
http://drc215.com/wt/707_master_kush.jpg

and this is the worst you can get it cost only 5 dollars a bag

http://www.esportsea.com/global/media_preview.php?url=http://www.thehomegrown.com/gallery/3/previews-med/schwag.jpg

so how much does the good quality ganja in naija usually costs ?
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by donjon: 7:16am On Feb 09, 2011
in most places, brown weed is readily availaible!

But, you can spice it up with smetin peeps call erimo & captain black!

When Mixed with any of these additives, u get superhigh, not so harsh smoke!

In addition, capt black actually replaces d green smell wit smetin else, in case ur babe is a butter
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 4:33am On Feb 10, 2011
wow so theres not alot of green ganja in naija thats odd
how easy is it to grow a plant, i hate brown weed man angry
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by lysaa(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
I've got the good ones.from ABBBI city. .compressed n ready for mailing. .hola me@friggingcage.com tongue
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
oh really?? how much per lb?? shocked shocked
and post summ pics of it if you are serious angry angry
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by lysaa(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
shocked Email me jare

Who discusses such matter onhere?

U never know who works 4 NDLEA around. tongue
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2011
lol what is your email that one doesnt work mine is copib22@yahoo.com
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by lysaa(f): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2011
LOL tongue
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2011
lysaa stop playing with my emotions ooo!!!
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by lysaa(f): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
Is your wallet heavy? your A/c meaningfully credited? Don;t mess wif me when it comes to biz.
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
lysaa:

Is your wallet heavy? your A/c meaningfully credited? Don;t mess wif me when it comes to biz.

is my pocket heavy?? for ganja this is an everyday thing for me now, sounds like you have rubbish ganja, are you high of the dirty brown stuff?? if so then thats not what i want , if you dont have the green and purple buds then you have no BIZ
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by blacghost(m): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2011
Damn naija ganja is off da hizzle. its so ill dat after u finish smockin it u will start runin backward.
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
blacghost:

Damn naija ganja is off da hizzle. its so ill dat after u finish smockin it u will start runin backward.

ha ha ha oh really i thought it was suppose to get why hihg not running backwards lol
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Genuflect(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2011
Skunk, which gives the best high, cost 250 bucks in Lagos. I don't really know if it will get you bleeped up like Purple does but it's pretty strong
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2011
250 naira?? or 250 usd for how much skunk??
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Genuflect(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
250 Naira of course. And it's plenty enough to roll two full Rizlas. Are you in Nigeria? I don't mind hooking up and getting some of that Purp
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2011
no im in the US but will be coming to port harcourt

and i smoke like an oil rig!

but how much per lb for that purple stuff?
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Genuflect(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2011
Lol. I smoke a lot too but I put considerable breaks sha. I've not seen the Purple stuff in Naija before. Bring for us nao grin
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2011
lol thats what we call purp in the US ''purp''= purple stuff lol

but how much does an lb of god usually run for so i can be prepared??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Genuflect(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2011
They don't sell it by the pound unless you want to buy it in bulk or something
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by johnjoel(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
the ganja we no as weed dey everywhere so for naija anyperson let him smoke if no want chill out
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
Genuflect:

They don't sell it by the pound unless you want to buy it in bulk or something

then how do they sell it, and around what price
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Genuflect(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2011
Why are you making me repeat myself? The cheapest is 250 bucks which you can roll into 2 full Rizlas. Then there's the one of 500 bucks
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by boolarinwa(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2011
wink, I just tried skunk 4d 1st time and it was very cool, as cool as dis,  cool, I believe its a perfect march wit "Purp", We, we dey LAG dey mix every nice combo 2geda, dat make u like dis l8r  tongue, but we caution ourselves also, One Love
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Genuflect(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2011
boolarinwa:

wink, I just tried skunk 4d 1st time and it was very cool, as cool as dis,  cool, I believe its a perfect march wit "Purp", We, we dey LAG dey mix every nice combo 2geda, dat make u like dis l8r  tongue, but we caution ourselves also, One Love
Do you know where I can get that Purp in Lagos?
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Vindy: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2011
@ Ify27 U don't have a problem Port Harcourt is in my palm just make contact when your in the City.
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Ify27(m): 5:42am On Mar 04, 2011
i hate smoking joints or rizglas as you would say i like swisher sweets and whiteowls
look that up on google and tell me the naija equivelant of it please
Re: Yo! How Is The Ganja In Naija Like? by Hoodrat(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2011
Yo men while i was in Nigeria i smoked till i cant open up my eye leads every night and got high on that good itch,yea the highnes last for as long as i want it, But in norway the skunk is like f**ck and cant seems to get enough of that good itch,make a niggar mad cuz it wiped off my eyes every 20 minutes just cant wait to hit the western part of nigeria where the skunk is good for my biscuit lips.

(1) (Reply)

How The Hell Can I Get Info On Movie Or Tv Auditions In Lagos?! / Pictures Of Tallest Woman At An ATM Spot / Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.