Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mercywave10 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mercywave10 (111 Views)

Mercywave10 / We The Mercywave Conglomerate Celebrate You @mercywave10 / Mercywave10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercywave10 by Debykind(f): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Such an amazing, lovely, queen I have...Giving Back looks poignantly at the notion of giving. The meticulously edited narrative enlightens us about the idea of caring and sharing communities. The woman about strength, in multiple perspectives.

“Through the rich photographs—which are full of spirit and beauty both enhanced by the framing of the subjects—we see loves overload in her eye....
“Giving Back is a valuable resource and, in my view, she has encouraged and thought us to reconsider what it means to give and to have the pleasure of giving...
We love you Queen Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe.
Mercy Uwakwe

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Join ME When Its Still New And Fresh ### / 'imputed' Righteousness. / Latest News From Verity News Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.