Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! (1777 Views)

The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. / What Can I Invest 10,000 That Will Give Me 15,000 In A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by cadewale: 2:48am On Feb 08, 2011
Please, guy i need advise on how to invest 10 million in Nigeria. Here is my situation
1. I owned a house in the US and is paid off valued around $350,000
2. I owned a Bungalow in lagos and ready to move in coindition
3. I have 2 cars which i can send to Nigeria if i decided to relocate
3. I made my money in th US stock marketing shorting Dow and SAP (short seller)
4. I'm familiar with Forex but don"t realy want to invest in it right now
5. The last time i was in Nigeria was 10 years ago and unfamilair with the business climate and investment.
please, i have about $155,000 in my savings account and only want to invest 10 million in Nigeria, if it's feasible. I need serious advised imagine if i was your brother or best friend. Thanks ALL and May God Blessed You ALL.
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by cadewale: 5:07am On Feb 12, 2011
thanks and i will contact you
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by winnners: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2011
i will sell 100 plots of land for you at the rate of N100,000 per plot ,just get the C of O with N2,000,000 that is total of N12,000,000 and you could sell each between N500,000 to N1,000,000 that is about N90,000,000 turn over to see life pictures of my estate sent text to 08169267593
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by hceejay: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
We wants to come back to Nigeria to establish an Importation and marketing company that would be importing goods to Nigeria, handling the logistics and marketing of those goods to wholesalers of different industries. As we will be dealing with clients from different industry, we don't intent to just import goods but meet all the needs of their clients for long time relationship.

The company will also be developing marketing strategy, marketing exposure, supply chain management, distribution channels, online marketing and consumer behavior survey for corporate entities. The company is seeking N8 million funding/loan/investment to add to their start up capital. The company will not touch or used the said money until the imported goods have arrived in Nigeria as its would be using LC and other bank guarantee for its importation.

Interested person, investor or someone with contact at banks and any financier should send their response to: h.ceejay@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by bestofthisyear(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2011
Truth of the matter is you gotta come and see for yourself. Opportunity is here but you have to feel out which one is best for you
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2011
hafaz intergrated service ltd my company just sign a haualage contract with chevron oil plc( down stream) now mrs oil plc for movement of petroleuim product across nigeria mainly far nothern state were the fed govt pay subsidy and transport claims for this products so if i were u i could get 3 sound truck daf 95 form the u. s for around 6 m get tank 40 thousand litre each for the truck sign up with our fleet insure the truck put tracker for location any time and wait for the accual of way bail and payment every 2 week each truck can delivery a profit of 500 k montly after all expenses and driver allowances 500k mulp by 3 1.5m montly mult by 12 18 million we could discuss more if you are intersted 08023785849 alh ahmed alikote logistic manager hafaz intergrted service ltd

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by kayjegs: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2011
I am thinking of starting a Waste Management company in Oyo in Nigeria. I have worked on the logistics and all things needed are vehicle to transport the wastes and some equipments. There is no need of buying a truck as one can lease it for use. The money needed for this venture is not up to 3m. You can invest some of your money in this as a financial partner. I also have an idea which is somehow new in Nigeria. You can also be a part of this. It is about providing support services for farmers in Nigeria by providing the planting and harvesting machineries for the farmers at a rent or perhaps one gets some percentage of their harvest as payment for such services. In this line, I am also thinking of starting up a storage company for perishable agric products wherby rents will be paid by farmers for this too. How about this ideas. I really will like you to be a partner with me in this.

regards,
Kayode
You can call me up on 08053152746 or email: kayjegs@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by florachen: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2011
I will give you some idea , for details pls call 08029062772 enharmony2002@yahoo.com[size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by pecorns: 6:24am On Feb 14, 2011
Business in Nigeria can provide good returns faster and better than the stock exchange due to the population. My first advise for you is this, be extremely carefull and do market research always. Do not put a single kobo or cent of your money down if you are in doubt or if the risk factor is just too high. Another thing, if someone makes you an offer and it sounds too good to be true, it's must likely fraud. Run away instantly. Trust is another issue and if you are moving to Nigeria for business, please prepare your mind as there will be major challenges that you will never find or encounter in the US. Nigerian mind set is different and special. Most important, hang on to your money no matter what. I would like to send you an email with all the business ideas that I have if you are intrested.
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by jumiparet: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2011
Hello Cadewale,

Partner with US on the business of Petroleum Product Lifting.

Through Equity Financing in our Bank We have raised USD $250,000 to Purchase Two Oil Tanker Vessels.

With U we can Complete the finance process that will ensure we Import the Two Oil Tanker Vessels at a Combine Cost of USD$1m including delivery to Lagos Port, Nigeria.

The International Energy Insurance (IEI) rate is 1% and The Cost of Oil Tanker/Vessel Registration with NIMASA and Legal documentation is just about USD$30,000 for the Two Vessels.

The Size of the Vessels are Between 1,200,000 Litres to 2,300,000 Litres.

We have an ongoing contract discussion for 24 months with two Firms, 1). For N5/Litre freight Monthly Amounting to between N6m - N11.5m. 2) Outright Charter @ USD$100,000 Monthly.

We You we can conclude the process and get going quickly.

My Number is +2348055960330, +2348088365849 and my email is retson.tedheke@facebook.com

Regards.
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by tuchi2: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2011
new daf truck head for 3.5million naira asking price shocked shocked

if u really want to invest big time oil business u can come over to sanya samm and associates 10 ilojo crecent off ikorodu rd obanikoro 4 verification and guideline. or call 08130006001 4 more info or email @ngokatochukwu@yahoo.com.
tanx
george.
Re: I Urgently Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Cash In Nigeria. Thanks! by monopolist: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
Put NGN1million in Plantation Agriculture and watch it grow forever. It will pay your bills forever and make you an employer of labour.

Get a plan/proposal by sending an email to kingolusola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. / How To Sign Up For Jumia Affiliate Program / Energizing Nigeria: Benedict Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.