Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. (8929 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / What Can I Invest 10,000 That Will Give Me 15,000 In A Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by cadewale: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2010
please, in need a good advise on how to invest 10 million naira in Nigeria. I want to move back home but i does not have any clue about businesses in Nigeria. please advise
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by bily(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2010
i know want to recommend forex to you. but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz), listen read d main points of my proposal below:

1. take just 10% (1m) of d total 10m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 9m in a fixed deposit
2. you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated
opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3. i can average between 5-10% ROI weekly, so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4. you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week.
5. at any point in time (i.e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading, you can close the account and get your money back)
5. also the same way, at any point in time (i.e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit, i will stop trading your account and leave u to God wink

so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time (weekly) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz. and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 9m or just put it in the bank.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by cadewale: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2010
actually, i am an active investor in the United states where i make my money from stock market investments. I I'm not familiar with the Nigeria Stock market. However, i would rather trade myself if i want to invest in the stock market. i just need to get a trading license.
Thanks for the advise
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Uchek(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
My name is Uche K. Oparah. I have relocated to Nigeria this year to start a auto repair workshop. I am looking for investors to join me as partners. Get in touch with me at ukoparah@yahoo.com or call me on my US #: 703 829 0862.Our project will be a profitable investment for your fund.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by cosmaria(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2010
i run a computer accessories stores presently & i'm in dire need of investors to facilitate the business b/4 it goes down,it has a networth stock of #329,000,& ur investin will help a great deal in recapitalizing,if u'll consder my deal, contact coskosh@yahoo.ca or 07069328824.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by bily(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2010
its a good thing you already trade the stock market, although forex is quite different, it wont be that difficult for you to migrate.

seriously, with that kind of money, you are save to relocate to nigeria. trading forex and risking just 1% per trade with your kind of money will beat most of other investments you may want to do and you dont need a trading license to trade forex in naija.

example of trade history

trade history:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng

statistics of d acct:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/stats

risk analysis:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/risk
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by findjerry(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2010
hi, taking a critical look at ur post, you seem serious, i have got some things i would like to share with u that i think u would find interesting, but cant do that here for security reasons. my contact is findjerry@rocketmail.com.thanks
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by jossytech(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
Mr investor

Why cant you invest in Agric, no one, both currency trader and stocks eats, so no food, nothing can be done, that business will never go down unless no people again on earth, diversified, put some in forex, some in emerging market stocks in asia, some in NSE and some in agric, all cannot fails YOU

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by cadewale: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
Thanks guys. i appreciate all the advise
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by seunbanme: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2010
@poster

Take bily's advice seriously, am also a good forex trader,if u so desire, i can send you my statement. . .this is my

e-mail falorepaul1@gmail.com.

@bily
i use insta,wht broker do u use
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by odejayi200(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
i am into oil and gas,transporting presently for NNPC MEGA STATIONS.if you are interested in this sector where i know filly well that you can invest such fund and sleep with your eyes closed.call me on 08055051674.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by newworldcapital(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2010
Make Your Money Work 4 You.

Would you be interested in partnering to wealth in FOREX trading with proof?

Fund your FOREX account to a tune of $10,000USD and watch me make steady 70% to 100% with my "CREAM STRATEGY".
Interested, email: nwcngr@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by okolinelson(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
hello! i'm NELSON FROM ENUGU. i have so many business ideas that will surely double 1.5 million naira in only six months i.e 3 million. all i beg of u is to finance @ least one of these ideas to the tune of 1.5million naira and watch as u reap ur returns. we can partner if u so desire. u can call me on -08063664222, 08052143355. or mail- biggerboysclub2004@yahoo.com.

these ideas has to do with the country's rich natural resources!!! expecting ur call
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2010
You need thorough tutelage on business success and not the kind of business you should put your money in though that may be necessary. Its about 2 am in the night here. I am feeling sleepy; cant type much, Just send me an email: david_tella@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by jumiparet: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2010
Hi There?

You Might be interested in LPO Financing for Petroleum Product Supplies Contract.

Duration of Investment is 4 weekly, it is revolving and we will Collaterized the Fund.

Returns are between 30-50% Monthly.

Call on +2348088365849 or Email: retsonbiz@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by question(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
jumiparet:

Hi There?

You Might be interested in LPO Financing for Petroleum Product Supplies Contract.

Duration of Investment is 4 weekly, it is revolving and we will Collaterized the Fund.

Returns are between 30-50% Monthly.

Regards.
How much money would you need? (minimum).
Do you have any guarantees or collateral?
Which city are you so we can meet and discuss one on one.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by SpecialAy: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2010
I want to introduce you to how you can make $(USD)1000 monthly.Really, you can make even more! but you can likewise make less depending on your input and what happens (You can't determine the exact number of customers; but you can increase the chances of having enough). Some are making Millions of US Dollars yearly doing it already. I call it A BIG IT BUSINESS where IT stands for Information Technology.

For one thing, I don't belong to the class of people who give free information to those not willing to pay for it because most won't even value what they don't pay for. But when you pay for it, you will be willing to put your best into it. so all I can here is what to expect.

1. It will cost you just about N260,000 for a start depending on what options you choose;(for others reading this,if you have up to 180k we can help you start in a smaller way and develop it into something big later)

2. There are other minimal payments to make at regular intervals (yearly)

3. It requires a website

4. It [color=#770077]MAY
require a physical office and registered company name depending on your options which we will discuss

5. You must be willing to give it anything it takes cause it is not a get-rich-quick though a get-rich project. It is REAL BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET

It does not require your presence online anyway. We will teach you how to make is easy.
[/color]
THERE IS NO LIMITS TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE AND THE LONGER YOU ARE IN IT, THE BETTER.
STOP SEEING OTHERS DO GREAT THINGS AND ENJOYING THEIR FROM THEIR LABOR. DO WHAT OTHERS CAN BENEFIT FROM AND CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STORY FOREVER.

If you are interested send me an email with title RE:I-T BIG BIZ: ayokunle3@ yahoo.co.uk I will charge you N5000 for details.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by sirp2007: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2010
please i beg you in d name of God be careful.its nt too wise asking 4 biz adv for 10m in an open forum like tis.u might be exposing urself to scammers,robbers & even kidnappers am talking 4rm hindsight.though there are some good people here.
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by jumiparet: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2010
question:

How much money would you need? (minimum).
Do you have any guarantees or collateral?
Which city are you so we can meet and discuss one on one.

The Minimum Fund Required is N6.5m and Yes there are Guarantees.

We will Collaterize the Fund with Housing Properties and to make it Easier for the Investor, You can delegate a Bank 2 Bank Transaction for Safety and to avoid being Scammed.

I am in Akure, Ondo State and you are free to meet with me Immediately.

You can reach me here +2348088365849 or Email: retsonbiz@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/retson.tedheke

Regards
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2010
bily:

i know want to recommend forex to you. but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz), listen read d main points of my proposal below:

1. take just 10% (1m) of d total 10m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 9m in a fixed deposit
2. you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated
opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3. i can average between 5-10% ROI weekly, so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4. you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week.
5. at any point in time (i.e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading, you can close the account and get your money back)
5. also the same way, at any point in time (i.e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit, i will stop trading your account and leave u to God wink

so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time (weekly) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz. and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 9m or just put it in the bank.

i think forex is the best, i agree with ya wink
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Duchess(f): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
I want to introduce you to how you can make $(USD)1000 monthly.Really, you can make even more! but you can likewise make less depending on your input and what happens (You can't determine the exact number of customers; but you can increase the chances of having enough). Some are making Millions of US Dollars yearly doing it already. I call it A BIG IT BUSINESS where IT stands for Information Technology.

For one thing, I don't belong to the class of people who give free information to those not willing to pay for it because most won't even value what they don't pay for. But when you pay for it, you will be willing to put your best into it. so all I can here is what to expect.

1. It will cost you just about N260,000 for a start depending on what options you choose;(for others reading this,if you have up to 180k we can help you start in a smaller way and develop it into something big later)

2. There are other minimal payments to make at regular intervals (yearly)

3. It requires a website

4. It MAY require a physical office and registered company name depending on your options which we will discuss

5. You must be willing to give it anything it takes cause it is not a get-rich-quick though a get-rich project. It is REAL BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET

It does not require your presence online anyway. We will teach you how to make is easy.

THERE IS NO LIMITS TO HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE AND THE LONGER YOU ARE IN IT, THE BETTER.
STOP SEEING OTHERS DO GREAT THINGS AND ENJOYING THEIR FROM THEIR LABOR. DO WHAT OTHERS CAN BENEFIT FROM AND CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STORY FOREVER.

If you are interested send me an email with title RE:I-T BIG BIZ: ayokunle3@ yahoo.co.uk I will charge you N5000 for details.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Why charge so much for information? We have been through all these before. Seminars that bamboozle people more than they were before they got to the venues and manuals that don't do no magic. If you want people to remotely consider your business, you need to be more specific about what kind of business it is, don't blame me, there are alot of scammers out there,

1 Like

Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^ if u are looking 4 free 5,000 naira, then ur information is not needed tongue
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by jumiparet: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
Hi There, Just a Reminder?

You Might be interested in Genuine Financing for Petroleum Products Supplies Contract. Duration of Investment is 4 weekly, it is revolving and we will Collaterized your Fund. Returns are about 100% Monthly or More. More returns as a result of new concessions from the sellers.

With N10m (Ten Million Naira Only, we can Securely lift Black Oil using a 2,500MT Vessel to Lagos ex-outside bar for ready buyers and Let me repeat there are Guarantees. We will Collaterize the Fund with Housing Properties and to make it Easier for the Investor, You can delegate a Bank 2 Bank Transaction for Funds Safety.

I am in Akure, Ondo State and you are free to meet with me Immediately. We are ready to go, when you are ready to commit.

You can reach me here +2348088365849 or Email: retsonbiz@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/retson.tedheke

Regards

Retson Tedheke
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by OROZ(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
buy properties in ph and be a land lord over night call me lets talk 08034094226
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by abbey111(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2010
Hi, why can't you go for a printing press? to buy a machine and leave it instrumentally or open it by your self let make a deal I'm in shomolu and i have my press too I can be reach at 08039428681
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
With 10 mill in nigeria u do have so many options but you need to be careful with the get rich quick approach you shld go for a biz that will still be standing in the years to come.goodluck
Re: I Need Advise On How To Invest 10 Million Naira In Nigeria. by dvd(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
you can begin with just 2million or a lil less. find out what people need n supply, thats it. click on my link below to see for yourself. i can do the marketing for you. all i do i send folks to you they buy n pay you. cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Injects $388.66m Into Foreign Exchange Market As FCMB Increases Sales To / Should Pure Water Be Banned? / Two Filling Stations, Three Gas Plants Sanctioned By DPR In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.