Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,683 members, 7,862,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

State Of My Mind !!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / State Of My Mind !!! (146 Views)

URGENT - In State Of Delimma / My Current State Of Mind / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of My Mind !!! by Icon2007: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
am really sad because of the attitude of youth and young adult of my generation.
So many things are happening which determine our future and that of our children in the future but none seems to move an average youth of this great country.
If half of the energy and passion we use in analyzing football matches, premier league and the rest is diverted to finding solution to the problem of this country .
I am pretty sure something positive would have been done.
Even if we can not go on implementing due to some bottlenecks We would know that we have the solution to salvage this country from wolfs and lions that are ready to tear it apart.
But what do I see my people my generation prefer rather to discuss big brother naija , football matches and celebrities life style.
The future of this country is very bleak and am afraid.
But it seems nobody see it that way.
The youth prefer to enjoy their time doing non essentials.
Some will say they are processing their papers to relocate abroad.
You prefer to go to America where you be treated as second or third human being, where your dignity will be trampled upon because of dollars.
You will then lie to yourself that you are living your American dream life when you are doing 4 or 6 jobs in
day to survive in the cold.
If people abroad tell you the truth story you will think twice before you move an inch.
So why not wake up to reality and reason out what need to be done to salvage this country.
We all have the right to ask questions here and demand answers
We have the right to challenge the status quo and demand for a radical change.
If you travel abroad you rather comply with the immigration rules you dare not challenge the status quo.
Please enough of turning your back.
The people in power are just are not up to 1 percentage of the entire population
Now the Yorubas in diaspora are calling for a break up of Nigeria.
Asking for Oduduwa republic
Now is the time to act !!!!!
This post is not against watching football or anything of such.

Pls mod front page

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Click On Websites ($18.12 Per Click) On AUTOPILOT / Ecobank Academy Becomes Member Of Global Business School Network / Do Not Read, It Is Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.