Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help (908 Views)

How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? / MTN Finally Allow Data Rollover As Instructed By NCC / NCC Moves To Protect Subscribers With Directive On Data Rollover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by OneNaijaOk(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
I did 10 gig at 3500 last month June 26. I was given 10 gig bonus. Making 20 gig. I av been able to exhaust the bonus. The main data now remains 8 gig and i won't be able to exhaust it b4 July 26. It is a month sub. I want to do 2500 sub by 25th, 6 gig. My question now is will my unused data rollover. Because I'l don't want to do 3500 sub again, it will be too much. Thanks
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by TDonald: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Yes it will
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by OneNaijaOk(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
TDonald:
Yes it will
thanks
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by Dozzyalive: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
The remaining data will still roll over so long as it is a month subscription.
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by edoairways: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
TDonald:
Yes it will
No he has to purchase another 10 gig to get the roll over

2 Likes

Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by KrazyDave16(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2020
edoairways:

No he has to purchase another 10 gig to get the roll over
He doesn't have to buy another 10Gb data plan.
If he buys any plan (day,week or month), the expiry date will be added to the existing one.
What won't work is the binge plans. Those one got a separate expiry date.
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by JimmyJab(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by edoairways: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
KrazyDave16:

He doesn't have to buy another 10Gb data plan.
If he buys any plan (day,week or month), the expiry date will be added to the existing one.
What won't work is the binge plans. Those one got a separate expiry date.
It will not work bro am telling from experience and what the call centre agent said

1 Like

Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by Jeffy1206(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Even the 3500 might not roll not to talk of lesser plan... These people think we just love to waste money o undecided
Re: Will My MTN Data Rollover, Pls Help by KrazyDave16(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
edoairways:

It will not work bro am telling from experience and what the call centre agent said
What I mean is the data will stack but the date will be a fresh month starting from recent purchase.

If what you're saying is he needs another 10Gb for it to stack/rollover, you're wrong.
I rolled over a 3Gb plan with a 9Gb plan when I came to Lagos before the lockdown proper, previous plan didn't expire. As long as the main data is left, it will rollover.
What changed is the date of the plan reflect the current purchase expiry date.

But if that's what you're experiencing, prolly someone at MTN carry your matter for head.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi, Tecno And Infinix Needed / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro For Sale Or Swap With Note 10(sold / The Must-have Elements Of A Popular Mobile Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.