Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya (76113 Views)

2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by nams77: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Alopecia:

You don't love the show but some others do love it, It's called preference. Live and let live

Personally I have no interest in BBN
I just stated my preference. Others can do theirs too.

BTW, i never stopped anyone from watching
Peace
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by saheedniyi22(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Where is Efe of BBN 2017.

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

I fear you ooooo
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by hopexter(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Tuface has shamelessly monetized his pride. I'm pained undecided
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by jornwhite: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Tubaba would not have supported him if Kidwaya was not a billionaire's Son??

Tu face is not a concern, upon been a billionaire son, the ladies in the house are not even rushing him. worst thing in life is having money n women not looking your way undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Shuly03(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

I always knew that he will never make it in life. Talentless soul. I see an Efe in Kiddwaya.

Bullshit might take you to the top but wont keep you there. If kiddwaya likes he should get JayZ , Kanye and Pasuma to support him, he will never make it in life.

Ah!�
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Peace081: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

Jealousy want kill this one

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Openbusiness4: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:
This is where this mumu is doing his protest against insurgency! You are declacing support for a program of immorality while your children are out of school. We have failed as a nation!
sad easy na, no kee person

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Enyimbamercedes: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Politicians will be very glad!!

The future leaders of tomorrow will be engrossed for 10 weeks looking at humongous boobs and ripped bodies

Meanwhile, Ngige insulted a representative of the people

An acting MD feigned Illness when asked about how they wastefully squandered money

A minister accused your reps of partaking in the sharing of contracts

Resource control has been legalised in the North

Five aid workers were killed in Borno

Southern Kaduna is experiencing a genocide

The Army chief said we are responsible for the end of the insurgency and banditry

All is well in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Jay0079: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2020
can anyone please tell me how to view comments I liked ?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by MossLuv: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

you sound like a witch.
hating him because he is a son of billionaire won't help you. Rather it will ruin you, cos you can't get what you hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Brunicekid(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

He offended you before?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Alopecia(f): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2020
nams77:

I just stated my preference. Others can do theirs too.

BTW, i never stopped anyone from watching
Peace

Why call the program meaningless because you have no interest in it. How meaningful are your preference (cartoons)
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by dominique(f): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:

Probably, they're both from Benue state
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by chukasson(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2020
kiddwaya is from Benue, y 2baba no go support am?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by tillaman(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Dorathy all the way!! And am not supporting her cause of her brezzzzz I just like her person
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Ostine4u(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Papa wanted to change BBN channel to NTA, but as soon as Dorathy showed up, remote fell off his hand. MAMA OFF T.V. Battle line drawn... We did not sleep last nite��

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Afodot0022(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2020
hmmmm..ok oooo. we shall see. shey you say you no get sense abi.
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Worksunlimited: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2020
GOFRONT:

Nna ehn... Money has sounded in his bank account..
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Barmankef: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Rubbish show anyone who watch BBN is jobless and dim wit
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by omenka(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................
He doesn't have to be paid for it. They're both brothers from Benue state. It is only natural he supports one of his own.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by youngestgrad(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Which billionaire son?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Jaysleeves(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Zzor:
I support too plus dorathy
shizumanizu babe is that really you on your DP.... damn yo hotttt!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Kizzygentle: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:
His making money why doing it and u are here lamenting in poverty.
The idea is whatever brings money and food to your table in this country is the way forward. Nigeria as a country has failed so u don't expect one person to change it overnight. When he tried doing that back in 2017 he was threatened to death and you were d 1st to question why he did that in d 1st place. U are a hypocrite. Why don't u take a placard and go to aso rock and protest against d politicians. Mike tyson blow needs to land on ur face to reset your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by domopps(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:

Was feeling you until your last statement ..... Are you God

Cheers
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
No wonder some girls on my WhatsApp list be posting certain strange names and gists on their statuses... So this nonsense has resumed again
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2020
I will assume shows like this should be a story of GRASS to GRACE.

Why is a Billionaire's son trying to win grin
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by JBArokonkwo1(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2020
sexyking1:

So where are your kids and how has your morality or that of your fellow moral police associates helped taken them back to school?
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by Honcho1: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Tubaba

Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by dplores(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Naija stinks
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by psalmistkakah(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
I cannot waste my time on this programme, I never have time for it since inception. Is a game for the rich now... Instead of focusing to the help average Nigerian..Let the rich people keep subscribing....
Re: Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya by majamajic(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
my mind is telling me that 2face was paid for this...............................................................................

Yes they do get paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.