Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Do I Betray My Faith For The Woman I Love?-please Advise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Betray My Faith For The Woman I Love?-please Advise (223 Views)

Vote In Favor Of The Church! Sell Faith For Party And Enter Hell / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Why Kenyatta's Government Betray Nnamdi Kanu? War On Black Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Betray My Faith For The Woman I Love?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi,

I hope I can get objective suggestions here for the only woman I have truly loved. I am at a cross road here. I am a 34 year old man,doing very well for myself. I have been in love with Raima (not real name) for over 8 years. We met while I was on holidays from school and since then,my life changed.

The thing is,my parents are preachers so I am a preacher’s kid. But Raima is not the same religion as me (I do not want to name any religion because I do not want to call names). Raima and I were initially just very close friends until feelings began to develop.

We both knew that being together was impossible because of our religions but we could not stay away. We have dated and broken up several times. We have dated other people but we realize we are only happy with each other.

We have had conversations about either one of us to convert to the other person’s religion. I want her to convert to mine and she wants me to convert to hers. That is where the problem is. Trust me,we have argued back and forth about this and ended up breaking up several times because of this, then comin back again.

Two years ago,I finally gave in. I decided to stop doing all these cat and mouse thing. I let her go and promised never to come back to her again. We did not speak to each other for almost two years until 4 months ago. She lost her.....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/22/how-do-i-betray-my-faith-for-the-woman-i-love-please-advise/

Re: How Do I Betray My Faith For The Woman I Love?-please Advise by XXXXTENTACION: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fu€king shit men

love is all about sacrifices if none of you is willing to sacrifice for the other then am sure you guys don't love each other. undecided

this story just has one flaw wink
Re: How Do I Betray My Faith For The Woman I Love?-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

NEWSRELIGION Church In Grace International Founder, / Does Prayer Alter God's Purpose In Ones Life / Fire-quenchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.