Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

D.I.Y: Almond And Oatmeal Exfoliating Scrub. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / D.I.Y: Almond And Oatmeal Exfoliating Scrub. (192 Views)

D.I.Y KAYANMATA By Lope_signature / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Electronic Spa Facial Polishing/exfoliating Brush On Sale!at N2500! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D.I.Y: Almond And Oatmeal Exfoliating Scrub. by Mileyval: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Body Scrub

A mixture of almond and ground oatmeal exfoliating scrub can be used on a regular basis on the face as either a wash or when you need to exfoliate your face.

This mixture is also applicable to the rest of your body if you wish.

Ingredients:

1. Ground oatmeal. 1 cup

2. Raw almond. 1 cup

3. The essential oil of choice. 40 - 45 drops

Steps:

Below are the steps to follow in order to make a perfect almond and ground oatmeal exfoliating scrub. These are:

1. Grind the almonds into a fine, smooth paste texture. You can do this by using a food processor or a grinder.

2. Also, grind your oatmeal using a food processor or a grinder.

3. In a bowl, add the ground almonds and ground oatmeal and mix well.

4. Add the essential oil drops and blend thoroughly. Your almond and oatmeal exfoliating scrub are ready for use.

How to Use Almond and Oatmeal Exfoliating Scrub:

Wet your face using a mild face soap, and towel dry your face. Place a teaspoon of the scrub into the palm of your hand or a face brush and moisten slightly with water. Apply the scrub on your face, massage over the face and the rest of your body. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with lukewarm.

Have you used an exfoliating scrub on your face? How has it been useful to you?
Kindly, put down your experiences in the comment box below. Please, like, comment, share, and follow up for more vital articles. Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You're A Modelling Agent. Please Step In Here / Ruby Jewellery – Ruby Gemstone Jewellery / Nation Wide Delivery -- Meet The Ceo Trendy Collections Wholesale Business Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.