Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

D.I.Y KAYANMATA By Lope_signature - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / D.I.Y KAYANMATA By Lope_signature (587 Views)

Create A Safe Space For Your Belongings, If You Have A Lot Of People Coming To Y / D.I.Y: Almond And Oatmeal Exfoliating Scrub. / 10 Color Shimmer Eye-shadow Palette And Y-cd Lipstick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D.I.Y KAYANMATA By Lope_signature by Lopesignature: 3:09pm On May 12, 2021
WHAT IS KAYANMATA?

Kayanmata” originated from the Northern part of Nigeria. It refers to herbs or potions that act as sex or love enhancers for couples.

Kayanmata is not juju as most people think, it’s just a mixture of herbs to make sex very interesting between partners.

The general idea behind the use of Kayan Mata is for your husband (and you) to achieve pleasure so much that your husband is pleased with you enough not to look outside your matrimonial home.

Kayan Mata consists of various components ranging from sweets, lubricants, perfumes, makeup, herbs, sweetener powders and spices. The ingredients have evolved over the years, but typically, the products have a base of honey, tiger nuts, camel’s milk, millet, herbs and roots. A lot of the herbs used to create these enhancers are local herbs, making English translations hard to come by.

Now that you understand what KAYANMATA means, watch out for my subsequent post on how to make your own KAYANMATA product.
Re: D.I.Y KAYANMATA By Lope_signature by Lopesignature: 12:42pm On May 13, 2021
VJ TIGHTENING OR TIGHTENERS

A woman has this tension to tighten her vagina when she notices her vagina feels wider than usual. This happens because the vagina changes over the course of a woman’s life as a result of aging and natural events, such as pregnancy and childbirth.

We shall be taking a look on tightening loosened or wide virginals with Kayan Mata.

We have several was of tightening down there, but I will be focusing on only two items:-

1. Cloves
2. Alum

1. The Kayan Mata recipe for vagina Tightening is the use of “CLOVES”

* Soak Clove in a plastic bottle
* Leave it for 3 days, you will notice the water changes to brown.
* After 3 days, use the water to in washing your Vagina morning and night.

This natural recipe helps to Tightens the vagina and remove unwanted odours also Clove as antiseptic spice helps clear Infection in the vagina.

2. The use of alum

When making use of alum, you must use it the right was, cos if not used properly, it can dry out the walls of your V.J

Things you will be needing:-
Alum
Hot water
Coconut oil

Soak a small piece of alum into the hot water until the alum dissolves
Use the alum water to wash your V.J and make sure the water touches the inner wall of your v.j
Moisturize your V.j with the coconut oil to prevent dryness.

Try this and I'm sure you will love the result.

(1) (Reply)

Check My Profile Picture, Do You Like It? / Quality & Classic Bags/shoes / Best Fashion School In Benin City Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.