Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary (33392 Views)

BREAKING: Jegede Wins!!!!! / Ondo Election 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Will Defeat Akeredolu – Tambuwal / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by shellsea(m): 5:29am On Jul 23, 2020
KenModi:

You mind the brainwashed tribalistic idiiot

As a Nigerian, once you've stayed up to 8 - 15 yrs in a state, you can participate in the state politics. We have many yoruba's who held political appointments in the North.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by lordm(m): 5:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Ajayi, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Barryde: 5:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Let the show begin

https://atyvideon.xyz/591931527014822
Check this link and thank me later
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by textilemania(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
congratulations to eyitayo jegede. he's from Akure zone. ondo south senatorial district should allow agboola ajayi to deputized jegede . for this match, PDP will coast to victory.

He doesn't want to become a deputy anymore, that's why he compromise his master. He believe he is is ripe enough to govern Ondo, lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by MrFly(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2020
SDP waiting for Agboola. Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by raybaba97(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:

He doesn't want to become a deputy anymore, that's why he compromise his master. He believe he is is ripe enough to govern Ondo, lol cheesy

Not exactly.
A lot of his supporters had threatened to leave his side as early as 2018 if he still insisted on Aketi. It's not personal ambition that drove him from APC. He had to leave so that he won't haemorrhage supporters.

When I say Ondo people hate Aketi, you won't understand. However, with Jegede as PDP candidate, I'm convinced Aketi may just win again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Badonasty(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Twas close...this one na regular customer...Aketi don enter already

4 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by offongk(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2020
This life eheem.... This how the deputy lost out like Christmas chicken....

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by textilemania(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2020
raybaba97:

Not exactly.
A lot of his supporters had threatened to leave his side as early as 2018 if he still insisted on Aketi. It's not personal ambition that drove him from APC. He had to leave so that he won't haemorrhage supporters.

When I say Ondo people hate Aketi, you won't understand. However, with Jegede as PDP candidate, I'm convinced Aketi may just win again.

Your last paragraph tho! Was it not same jegede that contest against Aketi at the last guber? lol
Jegede will be floored again but I believe the margin won't be as it was in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Sircarma99: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations to Jegede
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Burgerlomo: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2020
1beat:
See Ajayi life now

Aketi right now..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by gulfer: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Ajayi; right now

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:

then he should wait till 2024.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Wapchrist1(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2020
That z great for him
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by wengerjay(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2020
selemempe:
Metaphysical if you want a yoruba first lady, this is your chance to vote PDP power to the people grin cheesy wink smiley
And coincidentally, Jegede's wife is not a Yoruba woman. Her name is Eno, She is likely to hail from Akwa Ibom or Cross River.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Honcho1: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Which party agboola ajayi will go to now lol

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by wengerjay(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Jegede will definitely give Aketi a run for his money.
In a free and fair election, as it stands in Ondo state today,APC is likely to lose the state to the opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by pfadom: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2020
We hope Agboski has come to stay in PDP or is he crossing to another party for the ticket?

It is now a rematch for Aketi vs Jegede .

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Ballack1(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2020
[Hquote author=shellsea post=92005410]

So what happened to Betty? Because she's igbo we shouldn't vote for Aketi? So far she's married to an Ondo state indigen, that makes her an indigen of Ondo state.

#One_Nigeria
Although she's more attach to her real state of origin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by contigiency(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2020
It fits Ajayi very well. Since he thinks he can betray the party that made him deputy governor, then go to PDP and highjack their ticket to the detriment of those that have been in the party for long.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by richiemcgold: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2020
MrImole:
This man is a poor sell for PDP
you're wrong. your opinion doesn't count because you're not a resident of ondo state. so stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Ballack1:
[Hquote author=shellsea post=92005410]

So what happened to Betty? Because she's igbo we shouldn't vote for Aketi? So far she's married to an Ondo state indigen, that makes her an indigen of Ondo state.

#One_Nigeria
Although she's more attach to her real state of origin
Betty from ,I think Eziobodo,owerri imo state or emebiam
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by youngemmy61(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2020
EYI FOR GOVERNOR.
#ONDO
#CONGRAT SIR

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2020
iwaeda:
Eyitayo Jegede is PDP candidate for Ondo

Jegede -888
Ajayi - 657
Details later
Only brazen n open rigging will save apc in ondo
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by osalala: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Eyitayo Jegede is the best candidate among all the contestants. A very humble and well articulate grassroot politician. With this, anything good can happen. Congratulations. Eyi yatooo

3 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Sheggy13(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:

Your last paragraph tho! Was it not same jegede that contest against Aketi at the last guber? lol
Jegede will be floored again but I believe the margin won't be as it was in the last election.
Why do you think Aketi will have the edge over Jegede who's loved by the people and not over Agboola who people see as a rebel, usurper and betrayer.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by jrusky(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2020
selemempe:
Metaphysical if you want a yoruba first lady, this is your chance to vote PDP power to the people grin cheesy wink smiley

No nah bro don't say such pls that is not nice ok.

If the children of hate a k a Hitler descendants are doing it pls don't join them they are my people but have always disagree with them because I refused to inherit their hate gene and they hate me for that and I give no bleep.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Skmoda360(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2020
selemempe:
I will come home and vote PDP undecided
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Skmoda360(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2020
wengerjay:
And coincidentally, Jegede's wife is not a Yoruba woman. Her name is Eno, She is likely to hail from Akwa Ibom or Cross River.
We care less jawre....story and he is from Akure...
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Seun360(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:

Barring rigging, Jegede will coast to victory. Akeredolu performed woefully, doesn't deserve to be re-elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by SaintBeehot(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2020
wengerjay:
Jegede will definitely give Aketi a run for his money.
In a free and fair election, as it stands in Ondo state today,APC is likely to lose the state to the opposition.
Who does that? in Nigeria
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by SaintBeehot(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2020
osalala:
Eyitayo Jegede is the best candidate among all the contestants. A very humble and well articulate grassroot politician. With this, anything good can happen. Congratulations. Eyi yatooo
Aketi was once humble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman / Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m / FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.