Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary (33407 Views)

BREAKING: Jegede Wins!!!!! / Ondo Election 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Will Defeat Akeredolu – Tambuwal / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Maxymilliano(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2020
This is not unexpected ...
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Seerade029: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:

Your last paragraph tho! Was it not same jegede that contest against Aketi at the last guber? lol
Jegede will be floored again but I believe the margin won't be as it was in the last election.

Oga, things have really changed in ondo.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by jrusky(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2020
shellsea:

As a Nigerian, once you've stayed up to 8 - 15 yrs in a state, you can participate in the state politics. We have many yoruba's who held political appointments in the North.

Bro yoh are right and to be honest with you the North and SW did well in that aspect of given political appointment to other tribes but sincerely speaking SE my own region is the worst I don't know why we are like that its so shameful.

And that is why no other tribe can vote Igbo man for presidency its not a curse its a reality, if you can not give don't expect to take. SE are too greedy in every thing. North we don't like, SW we don't want, Edo we don't want, Benue people we don't want, Igbo speaking Delta we don't like even some clowns from SE are calling Anambra indegene fake igbo from Igala land, pls na only us

Pls next topic abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Arkway: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Best wishes
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Seerade029: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Seun360:

Barring rigging, Jegede will coast to victory. Akeredolu performed woefully, doesn't deserve to be re-elected.
Thank you don't mind those that don't know Ondo.

In a free and fair election.
Aketi will lose, Buh 9ja election sha.

Anything can still happen tho
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2020
jrusky:

Bro yoh are right and to be honest with you the North and SW did well in that aspect of given political appointment to other tribes but sincerely speaking SE my own region is the worst I don't know why we are like that its so shameful.

And that is why no other tribe can vote Igbo man for presidency its not a curse its a reality, if you can not give don't expect to take. SE are too greedy in every thing. North we don't like, SW we don't want, Edo we don't want, Benue people we don't want, Igbo speaking Delta we don't like even some clowns from SE are calling Anambra indegene fake igbo from Igala land, pls na only us

Pls next topic abeg.

This is why igbos will never be president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Lastmankc(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2020
selemempe:
Metaphysical if you want a yoruba first lady, this is your chance to vote PDP power to the people grin cheesy wink smiley
And this rascal will be shouting racism.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by jrusky(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Dickeyrider:

This is why igbos will never be president

Fact!!!

Truth hurt bro. If you try to tell them to slow they will insult you not knowing they have used their hate gene to relegate theirselves politically forever.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2020
jrusky:

Fact!!!

Truth hurt bro. If you try to tell them to slow they will insult you not knowing they have used their hate gene to relegate theirselves politically forever.

I'm not a bro. I'm Vivian
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by jrusky(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Dickeyrider:

I'm not a bro. I'm Vivian

My apology Viv.. sorry plz.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by friday2011(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
iHart:
The end of road for the deputy governor.

I think they will likely offer him the deputy slot and that will strengthen PDP's chances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Walelavender(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2020
This is how party politics should be. Cross carpeting isn't new to politicking in Nigeria but displacing those you met,who have laboured for the party,over time, shouldn't be encouraged.

Handing Ajayi the ticket would have been very unfair, because four years ago, Eyitayo Jegede was a strong candidate, going into the election, if not for Jimoh Ibrahim & Alimodu Sheriff's antics, he would have given Aketi, a good run for his money.

Btw, what if Ajayi,was sent by Aketi to go destabilize the opposition, knowing he won't get the ticket, but just to cause some kasala grin, going into the election. These politicians are capable of anything. Just thinking aloud grin
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by ogbuefi677(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2020
KenModi:

This your way of thinking is one of the reasons Nigeria is a mess today. Looking at tribe and religion first before competence and developmental achievements.
You are probably not grounded in Nairaland politics section.
The dude you quoted was just mocking the dude he mentioned cos the dude he mentioned is one of the APC paid hacks hacks here but was campaigning against Akeredolu b4 the primaries that Ondo ppl should reject him cos he has an Igbo wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Middlewealth: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2020
With this, PDP has lost their chance again and ever in Ondo State. Jegede will never defeat Aketi. Agbola wouldn't have cos that's not d game plan. Eddy would have been the strong man to combat Aketi but people(delegates) are gullible sha, they open their eyes but can't see, all because of their stomach, they have surely sold their birthright again. Agbola was planted into PDP at this crucial time to take this chance away from PDP. Agbola is for APC mark my words!
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by lenghtinny(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2020
textilemania:

Your last paragraph tho! Was it not same jegede that contest against Aketi at the last guber? lol
Jegede will be floored again but I believe the margin won't be as it was in the last election.
You definitely don’t live in Ondo state....

What messed up Jegede’s chances in 2016 was Jimoh Ibrahim’s anti party activities.

Four years later, Jegede remains Aketi’s biggest threat to his second term ambition. Even Aketi was taunting the guy back in February over some road in Akure.

Most importantly, majority of Ondo citizens are disgruntled with Aketi and his family. I’m sure the governor won’t go to sleep yet.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by NECO1998: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
congratulations to eyitayo jegede. he's from Akure zone. ondo south senatorial district should allow agboola ajayi to deputized jegede . for this match, PDP will coast to victory.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Congratulations!!! If u expected Agboo to have won then u don't know both Jegede and Ondo politics.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by garfield1: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2020
lenghtinny:

You definitely don’t live in Ondo state....

What messed up Jegede’s chances in 2016 was Jimoh Ibrahim’s anti party activities.

Four years later, Jegede remains Aketi’s biggest threat to his second term ambition. Even Aketi was taunting the guy back in February over some road in Akure.

Most importantly, majority of Ondo citizens are disgruntled with Aketi and his family. I’m sure the governor won’t go to sleep yet.

No one messed him up.he wasn't popular enough.he can only win in ondo central
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by garfield1: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Congratulations!!!

Easy ride for aketi
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by SaintLucia: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=92005421]congratulations to eyitayo jegede. he's from Akure zone. ondo south senatorial district should allow agboola ajayi to deputized jegede . for this match, PDP will coast to victory.[/quote So u expect Eyitayo to chose an ingrate in Agboola after seeing what he did to Aketi as a deputy grin U know nothing about politics and loyalty. Ondo people hate betrayal, greedy people, and ingrate whether in APC or PDP.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by garfield1: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2020
NECO1998:
I totally agree with you.

Don't.hes a deputy already.he will decamp
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Seerade029: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Middlewealth:
With this, PDP has lost their chance again and ever in Ondo State. Jegede will never defeat Aketi. Agbola wouldn't have cos that's not d game plan. Eddy would have been the strong man to combat Aketi but people(delegates) are gullible sha, they open their eyes but can't see, all because of their stomach, they have surely sold their birthright again.
[/s]

Trash!
Which Eddy will defeat Aketi?
Hope you are not snoring?

Last election if not because of Ali modu sheriff and jimoh Ibrahim that ruined Jegede chances.

Yet the difference was less than 100k votes.
Things are different in Ondo, the way it is in 2016 isn't the way it is now.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by alfredilly: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
What does this mean for Aketi?
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Liposure: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2020
olumide4christ:

That's true politics...not the situation where candidature is given to the highest bidder, like the case of Edo PDP and Obaseki.
isn't the deputy governor suppose to hav resign by now
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by celeiyke: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2020
jamaicabakare:
Ajayi right now... cheesy grin cheesy

Are the Igbo ondo citizens?
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by Reference(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
What does this mean for Aketi?

What does it mean for democracy. That is what matters. That is your only benefit in the whole exercise. We need to stop chasing individuals and lend our supoort to processes and institutions.

Strengthen them for democratic deliverables. Let us stop this idolatry that only breeds feudalism and creates monsters of elected officials.

I personally donot give a rat's ass about who will be elected or not since Nigerian politicians are not idealogues.
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by SaintLucia: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
then he should wait till 2024.
Or better still contest in the coming election in Anambra where his second tribe on social media loved him so much, after all, the Nigeria constitution did not say one must be from a particular state before he/she can contest in the such state. grin
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2020
garfield1:

Easy ride for aketi
In your dreams... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by garfield1: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
In your dreams... grin

I remember clearly you said aketi will win easily with jegede.in euphoria of artificial happiness,you have recanted.you pdp guys will never change.so sad
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by FlordFlorez(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2020
garfield1:

I remember clearly you said aketi will win easily with jegede.in euphoria of artificial happiness,you have recanted.you pdp guys will never change.so sad
U remembered clearly or delusionally. Where did I ever pen or typed such and..with u??
Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by SaintLucia: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
In your dreams... grin
Eyitayo Jegede is our own Jimi Agbaje of Ondo state grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 2020: Eyitayo Jegede Wins PDP Primary by garfield1: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
U remembered clearly or delusionally. Where did I ever pen or typed such and..with u??

Up apc,up aketi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.