Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,265 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Your Purpose - Your Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Purpose - Your Destiny (126 Views)

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Purpose - Your Destiny by Missyajoke(f): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2020
I carried out a research today and the results of my research showed that most people don't have a purpose. Some don't even know the meaning of purpose. Lots of people have diverted from what God called them for all because a career is of good pay. Have you ever asked yourself why was i created in this world? what's my purpose?. At times most people are chasing Shadows. Some lost their glorious destiny chasing meaningless pursuits. God has called you into Children Ministry and you went ahead to open a church is that what God called you for? God wants you to use you to reshape their destiny but you went ahead to open a church who sent you. What I want everyone to understand is that their is a different between calling and your purpose. If you fail to fulfill God's purpose he will raise someone else to replace you. There are lots of men and women who are contributing in fields God hasn't called them into.

REMEMBER YOU WERE CREATED TO SOLVE A PROBLEM
DON'T BE A LOSER BE A WINNER.

YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS:

What is my purpose?
Have i fulfilled it.

If you don't fulfill your purpose on earth my dear brothers and sisters you have just wasted your time. When you venture into a field that's not yours you will be frustated. Most people fail in life because their desires surpasses their purposes. But the good news is that once you fulfill your purpose others will come talk of money, fame e.t.c.

[color=#770077]May you Not miss the train of Destiny.
Turn Back To Christ Who can retrace Every Wrong Steps.
JESUS IS LORD.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Your Purpose - Your Destiny by MFMRevivalist: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Your Primary Assignment / The Spirit Of Envy / Why The Bible Believers Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.