Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist (68498 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Respect55(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
My own worry if this, "What if this child looks like Ned?"
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Bluffly: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Is that the only child she wants to have?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
I just uploaded a new video,kindly watch and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyFJAjxTY4E
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by oba2flex(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2020
nurez305:
Is the picture upside down? Why is the shape like that ?

Anyway, we have seen muniru, we are waiting for Ambali
Wrist not Waist
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by nurez305(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2020
oba2flex:
Wrist not Waist
oh my bad
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by wumi2017(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2020
Iya Muniru
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Mycoin(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:
Apart from the fact this girl husband is a billionaire, I see nothing bright about them that the whole society will keep going gaga about them.
The husband is just an irresponsible man who has billions in his account, am still searching for what to admire in him but I found none.

brain damage.....

what a pity
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by adisabarber(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Appelmoik:

Munir is french too.

Arabic origin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by adisabarber(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:
Apart from the fact this girl husband is a billionaire, I see nothing bright about them that the whole society will keep going gaga about them.
The husband is just an irresponsible man who has billions in his account, am still searching for what to admire in him but I found none.

Just be happy for people that are happy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by guru333(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Tattooing a childs name on your wrist doesn't make sense to me ...I don't know why she did that tho
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by guru333(f): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2020
You can download my song using the link below
u won't regret it...its a nice song
https://vivaloaded.com.ng/hot-banger-fresh-big-dreams/
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by adeblow(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Munir or Muhammad Munir is a Muslims name how come?
Ned Nwoko is a Muslim na

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by FolabiSanjay(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful name
Means Light

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Jaybihel25(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2020
undecided They won't let the poor child bear Muniru in peace again!
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Prymestrr(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name
Ugly soul.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by shegra58: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name
grin grin
You be ile kewu boy
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by damiloladuke: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Omo ologo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by shegra58: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
yes because Ned Nwoko is a Muslim kiss

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Akhirastriver(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name
Muniru is different from munir
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by mvem(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Appelmoik:

Munir is french too.
Munir is an Arabic derived name

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Allee90: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2020
vanida6:
Munir cool i like d name

That is Islam for you
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Austinchamakh(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Nonsense.
Tattooing his name on her wrist shows her level of indecency.
I can't imagine my wife having tattoo on her body.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by bukatyne(f): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name

That is the Yorubalized version. undecided

It is Munir.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Rosyfina(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Ned Nwoko is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by chuksville(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Ned Nwoko converted to Islam that's why he's bearing the name.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Oizee(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Mikepenny5:
Today is my birthday
Wish me well
happy birthday, more goodies for you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Muniru is different from munir

It is the Yoruba version. Same as Shakiratu, Muniratu, Aishatu, Nasifatu,

Most Islamic names that end with 'tu', 't', or 'u' are the Yorubalized version of them.

The Muslimahs in my secondary school used to vex that year. grin

Especially as we are expected to be 'posh' and 'enlightened' wink

Or you do not add the 'tu' and call them rat, E.g. Munirat.

@Regina's tattoo:

I align with Kim Kardashian: You don't scratch or put a sticker on a Lamborghini.

As exceptions, I know someone who tattooed the name of her baby she lost.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:

Ned is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by 1Dray(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Watch as Children of hate from the West Side bash this damsel. I wonder why they are so full of envy and hatred towards Igbos.

RIDE ON JARE.

Igbo Amaka!!!!

You guys should stop this rubbish. This is becoming too childish. Igbo Amaka in deed, yet she gave an her first child an Islamic name. What happened to giving him an Igbo name. You're here ranting Igbo Amaka while she gave her child an hausa/Arabic name.

BTW, I'm an Igbo working in the deep field of the North. You guys are causing unnecessary hatred for us with this your Igbo amaka rant. Stop it already and stop risking our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by promisedeco(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Watch as Children of hate from the West Side bash this damsel. I wonder why they are so full of envy and hatred towards Igbos.

RIDE ON JARE.

Igbo Amaka!!!!
brother, what do you gain in all these? do you get paid for all the Tribal hate speeches you make?

what is the connection between this topic and what you wrote up there?
that we're 'marginalized' of our rights as Igbos doesn't mean our brains and sense of reasoning were marginalized too.

iF you truly want us to fight for freedom or revolution, you need to stop the hate and show some respect to
others. Respect is reciprocal.

NO TRIBE IS SPECIAL (including mine - Igbo) , WE ARE ALL SPECIAL
#peace

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by ikorodureporta: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2020
munir or money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.