Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. (30837 Views)

APC’s Gawuna Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Kano Gov-elect / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by shapman: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2020
APC will win the coming governorship election in Ondo State. Bookmark this.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by iswallker(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2020
jchioma:
PDP got this right. That's the spirit of comradeship. It's time to group and face a common "enemy". I see turbulence in front of Aketi with this alliance.
Did you read the statement - he is discontented with the outcome - thier is no alliance here. undecided
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Angel2006: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Eyi la fe o.. congratulations my people. God Almighty will complete what he has started in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2020
WonderManly:
Oya let's go there...
NEXT TIME APC APPEARS TO BE GETTING IT RIGHT,YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO WRITE APC=PDP.SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.[b][/b]
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by kayuseful: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Chai grin
This is how Aketi is going to win his second term.
Congrats to him in addy
It's double loss for Agboola

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by kayuseful: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Jakemedg:
Wonderful but what if Akeredolu secures his second term defeating Jegede at the polls?
He's going to win. Even the guy you quoted already knows, that's why he's only wishing pdp wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by bakila: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
For the umpteenth times on this forum, I repeat, Eyitayo Jegede is the incoming Governor of Ondo State
Ameeen times 3,500,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by garfield1: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Very good to hear. Now let's work together. Pee Dee Pee... grin

For failure
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Dbarrzx: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2020
he cant't be trusted with that position...he is over ambitions and that is not a good spirit
Johnnyessence:
jegede should allow agboola to deputized him.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by YoungAncient1: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Jedege is a quality candidate, but he is too calm for present day naija politics. I wish him well though
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Brunicekid:
How

See my signature
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by ayenale1(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
I said it yesterday that jegede will take this one.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by FlordFlorez(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2020
garfield1:

For failure
I suspect u are another dansuqi's moniker grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by ayenale1(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Agboola will run back to APC to beg Aketi he has done the job he was sent to do i.e to spy in PDP
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by freemandela4(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2020
godgizzy:
Ajayi made a wrong a decision, so after defecting to pdp he couldn't even secure the party ticket, an error of the highest... he would have remain in his party and still enjoy the privilege of been a deputy; better still, he would have complete his two term with aketi before thinking of been a governor..

Now he is losing on both side, the house of assembly is still is going to impeach him..
You called it "Error of the Highest" I call it "Mis-calculation"
Some politicians don't know when to play and not to play the game.
If APC wins then he (Agboola) is politically gone except otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=92005490]jegede should allow agboola to deputized him. [/quote

If he's contented with being a deputy, he won't be in PDP now]
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by basybasy: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
For the umpteenth times on this forum, I repeat, Eyitayo Jegede is the incoming Governor of Ondo State
I can bet it with everything that Akeredolu will win. Jegede will never defeated Aketi.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by basybasy: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2020
freemandela4:

You called it "Error of the Highest" I call it "Mis-calculation"
Some politicians don't know when to play and not to play the game.
If APC wins then he (Agboola) is politically gone except otherwise.
Agbola fumbled a lot. His aggressiveness led him to failure. It is a clear game that Aketi will win. When he was not a Governor, he won Jegede. Now that he is a Governor with federal might which we can not rule out, it will be an easy victory.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by freemandela4(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2020
basybasy:

Agbola fumbled a lot. His aggressiveness led him to failure. It is a clear game that Aketi will win. When he was not a Governor, he won Jegede. Now that he is a Governor with federal might which we can not rule out, it will be an easy victory.
LoL
True talk brother.
Most people don't know that Edo and Ondo governorship election is for 2023 presidential election. Federal might is a must whether we like it or not. Remember what happened in osun, Ekiti and Kano.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Hottdawgg: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
jegede should allow agboola to deputized him.

No winner wants a traitor behind him
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by paparazi1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
bigboluet:
We Fought A Good Fight.

Following the outcome of the Primary election of our party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP), held on 22nd July,2020, where Eyitayo Jegede SAN, was elected winner, we wish to thank the good people of Ondo State for standing with us in the struggle to liberate our State.

The people have spoken, and we accept the outcome in good faith, knowing fully well that it was a race against different forces.

We remain undaunted and resolute about our commitment to a people oriented government against personalised democracy.
We wish the good people of Ondo State and the winner the best as we March on. For us, life goes on.

Thank you
Comrade Allen Sowore

Media Adviser to the Deputy Governor
23th July, 2020.
Good spirit of sportmanship
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by gawu1: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
LibertyRep:
Maybe his pocket isn't deep enough for the tax collectors.

I personally think it's a misnomer for anyone to defect to a party days to their primary and clinch their ticket.

Sure the reason he lost. He didn't see 15 billion and he couldn't settle the tax collectors. If it were a thing of ideology his name supposed not to have appeared on the ballot paper of the party primary.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hottdawgg:

No winner wants a traitor behind him
yes
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Abbeylanre15 post=92012953][/quote]yes

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dbarrzx:
he cant't be trusted with that position...he is over ambitions and that is not a good spirit
yes.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by ThatFairGuy1: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sensitivity:
They were both born in 1952. Tinubu was born in March while Ngige was born in August.
Everyone is a leader on his own.
The difference is clear. secondary is different from tertiary
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by raphaeladeyele: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
That Right
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by basybasy: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
freemandela4:

LoL
True talk brother.
Most people don't know that Edo and Ondo governorship election is for 2023 presidential election. Federal might is a must whether we like it or not. Remember what happened in osun, Ekiti and Kano.
U are wise my brother. These elections, both Edo and Ondo have implications to the 2023 for APC. They know that they will lose popularity if they dont win these two elections. Who will stop federal might? whereas everybody knows that Edo and Ondo are APC states. Declaring APC as winner cannot bring much complaints. I can bet it with everything that APC will clear the two states. Aketi own is very clear and that of Edo, Obaseki doesn't have a strong structure in Edo. Everything will be concluded and rigged at collation centres where PDP cannot do anything.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by WonderManly(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
maoolakanm:
NEXT TIME APC APPEARS TO BE GETTING IT RIGHT,YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO WRITE APC=PDP.SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.[b][/b]

Re: Agboola Ajayi Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Eyitayo Jegede. by freemandela4(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
basybasy:

U are wise my brother. These elections, both Edo and Ondo have implications to the 2023 for APC. They know that they will lose popularity if they dont win these two elections. [/b]Who will stop federal might? whereas everybody knows that Edo and Ondo are APC states. Declaring APC as winner cannot bring much complaints. I can bet it with everything that APC will clear the two states. Aketi own is very clear and that of Edo, Obaseki doesn't have a strong structure in Edo. Everything will be concluded and rigged at collation centres where PDP cannot do anything.
You are very correct brother.
Am just waiting for the noise those of us here on nairaland will be making after the election '[b]THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED'
in favour of APC.
LOL...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / Niger Bans Bulk Sale Of Food Items, Orders Confiscation Of Trucks Carrying Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.