Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Oppo Vrs Xiaomi - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Vrs Xiaomi (2633 Views)

Oppo A3 Pro Announced As The First Fully Waterproof Smartphone / Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode / Latest Oppo Phones in Nigeria and their specifications - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by fibonacci2526: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oppo should be seen as Oneplus........... Oneplus vs Xiaomi...........

No contest..... Oppo wins......

For his budget, Xiaomi is the better choice.

1 Like

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by IanSholex(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oppo should be seen as Oneplus........... Oneplus vs Xiaomi...........

No contest..... Oppo wins......
Oppo may have the majority shareholder in Oneplus, but they are not the same and cannot be seen as one. It's just like saying Volkswagen and Bugatti is the same, so Volkswagen is better than Lamborghini because it owns Bugatti. That anaolgy is flawed, Oppo makes decent and quality device but don't equate all Oppo phones to Oneplus phones.

3 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by RealEzee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
skywalker240:

so its safe to say the newly launched oppo A31 with helio p35 retailing for 80k is premium ?

lets start from there.
Gbam
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by RealEzee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
IanSholex:

Oppo may have the majority shareholder in Oneplus, but they are not the same and cannot be seen as one. It's just like saying Volkswagen and Bugatti is the same, so Volkswagen is better than Lamborghini because it owns Bugatti. That anaolgy is flawed, Oppo makes decent and quality device but don't equate all Oppo phones to Oneplus phones.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by PrettyBunny(f): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Branzy:
There shouldnt be any price sentiment on this. OPPO offers Premium for those who wants a Premium finish and that is what XiaoMi lacks. So they sell at that price.

Premium quality indeed.. With shitty Helio p35 in their A series..

More of Transsion way.. Drop the sentiments and give a decent advise to the op abeg..

Premium quality my ass..

5 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
IanSholex:

It's not about majority shareholding, but parent company.........

Oppo and Oneplus, are manufactured in the same factory.........

If you buy a Volkswagen, you're buying an Audi........

If you buy a skoda, you're also buying a seat........
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Premium quality indeed.. With shitty Helio p35 in their A series..

More of Transsion way.. Drop the sentiments and give a decent advise to the op abeg..

Premium quality my ass..

They use both chipsets (MTK & SD).......

Good business decision, if you ask me........

If you hate the A series, then buy a SD Oppo Reno series...........
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by seanwilliam(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lavoca:
What are you saying? You only ended up writing gibberish
lol. The mumu wants to sound brainy.. make dem talk say him self talk ..lmao grin
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by fuckboys: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
IanSholex:

I don't agree with you, they're the same company. OnePlus, vivo, realme and oppo. You can't compare their smartphones with xiaomi. I'd rather put them in the leagues of Huawei
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by DarkJeddi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
hisgrace090:
Typing with Xiaomi note 8 plus but sees no different, go for oppo or better go for any cheaper version of Samsung and enjoy latter.
Which one come be Xiaomi note 8 plus? grin

When your lies no fit pass your mouth.. undecided

You are seriously recommending a cheap Samsung over a Xiaomi? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by sunshineV(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
okay so im lost

if i buy oppo a31 does that mean im low key using OnePlus 8 pro?

oga lexus u use head nack ground?

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by DarkJeddi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Branzy:
There shouldnt be any price sentiment on this. OPPO offers Premium for those who wants a Premium finish and that is what XiaoMi lacks. So they sell at that price.
OPPO offers premium for premium finish?

Which premium are you talking about and at what price?

1 Like

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by DarkJeddi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Flytime:
oppo entry level devices are the ones that are overpriced
At the midrange level Oppo/OnePlus offers more for the price(I'm talking the 400 dollars mark)
OnePlus flagships are mostly recognized because they are cheaper than its competitors
OPPO are not Oneplus..

Are OPPO also Vivo?

They have the same parent company but one is not the other.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by DarkJeddi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
temiregiddy:
See na serious Lamba we dey chop from this MI guys. OPPO phones have good price. Naija just like cheap particle device and expect it to shine like sun. And that's what this Mi guys are feeding naija with.
Which OPPO phone has good prices?

OPPO phones are overpriced..

And that is why they had to launch Realme in India to be able to challenge Xiaomi..

Xiaomi is the number one Smart phone brand in India and you think Indians are ignorant of good quality devices?

3 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by hisgrace090: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Which one come be Xiaomi note 8 plus? grin

When your lies no fit pass your mouth.. undecided

You are seriously recommending a cheap Samsung over a Xiaomi? shocked

Redmi note 8 pro I mean, and I regrate buying it.
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by IanSholex(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
fuckboys:
I don't agree with you, they're the same company. OnePlus, vivo, realme and oppo. You can't compare their smartphones with xiaomi. I'd rather put them in the leagues of Huawei
Never said they are not the same company to begin with. I said because Oppo is the majority and only shareholder in Oneplus doesn't equate all Oppo phones to Oneplus phones. Oppo and Oneplus are different brands. Like you rightly said, Oppo, Vivo, Realme and Oneplus are all under BBK electronic corporation. All these brands have different market and needs to serve, you can't equate all realme phones to Oppo phones, likewise Oppo to Oneplus and at the same time Oneplus to Vivo.
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by IanSholex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's not about majority shareholding, but parent company.........

Oppo and Oneplus, are manufactured in the same factory.........

If you buy a Volkswagen, you're buying an Audi........

If you buy a skoda, you're also buying a seat........
Don't forget they are both owned by BBK electronic corporation along side Vivo and Realme. Going by this your analogy, anybody buying Luis Vuitton is also buying Fendi, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Fenti and Marc Jacobs because they are all owned by the LVHM corporations.
Subsidiaries can be managed independently from the parent company. I think you should be able to get what am driving at by now.

4 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Jung(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Trashy phones dey fight each other. cheesy grin
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
IanSholex:

Don't forget they are both owned by BBK electronic corporation along side Vivo and Realme. Going by this your analogy, anybody buying Luis Vuitton is also buying Fendi, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Fenti and Marc Jacobs because they are all owned by the LVHM corporations.
Subsidiaries can be managed independently from the parent company. I think you should be able to get what am driving at by now.

It's all packaging..........

BBK, under one umbrella caters for all budgets........

Buy a vivo you are buying a realme..........
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Collinz2(m): 1:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Jung:
Trashy phones dey fight each other. cheesy grin
anywhere u see xiaomi fan(s) fight must happen
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by skywalker240(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol. The mumu wants to sound brainy.. make dem talk say him self talk ..lmao grin
i was just wordless of reply when i read it grin
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by skywalker240(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2020
sunshineV:
okay so im lost

if i buy oppo a31 does that mean im low key using OnePlus 8 pro?

oga lexus u use head nack ground?
grin

Sir Lexusgs430 am still a 10 year old school kid, parable no de work my brain grin

which 70-80k Oppo phone better pass Xiaomi of same price ?

list them now oo, no use parables dodge our question grin

3 Likes

Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

Sir Lexusgs430 am still a 10 year old school kid, parable no de work my brain grin

Sense no go kill me........ Buy second hand one....... grin
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by RealEzee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
skywalker240:

grin

grin no mind aam, make em dey dodge the question,online village town crier grin
They no won admit say for the spec it's offering its overpriced compared to its competitors within that same price range, em dey famz OnePlus, very set of pple dey NL oo.
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by RealEzee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Sense no go kill me........ Buy second hand one....... grin
oga go sleep Ja re grin, u no get wetin to talk again
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by Chillybaby(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Go for Huawei y7p,4gb_64gb ___for #69,900,
With 18 months warranty...
I have a gift attached to it

For more information _call 08166565325
Location port Harcourt
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by chenny360(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2020
thank you all, I got Samsung galaxy's a21s last two weeks. being so great and I'm enjoying the device far better than the previous transsion I have used in the past.. well thanks to techno .
Re: Oppo Vrs Xiaomi by colorsofrainbow: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Sweet,clean Redmi note 9s 4/64 with box,going for 76k
Pls if u are calling to negotiate,save yourself the stress.Don't bother calling.. grin
Call/whatsapp:08168870962

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Use A Blackberry Like This? / Awesome Ability Of Zero Launcher / Reason You Should Think Of Itels31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.