Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Strange Clear Night Moving Observable Objects - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Clear Night Moving Observable Objects (237 Views)

Strange Lights In Adamawa / Unidentified Flying Objects And Alien Intelligence. The USS Nimitz Incident / The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Clear Night Moving Observable Objects by imanray37(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2020
I was starring into the night sky one clear night holding a high powered torch light, I often like gazing far into the night and I often notice a star that moves sometimes I see more than one after the others are far gone they are not shooting stars nor meteorite due to their consistency in movement. on this particular clear night I saw one. Mind you, it's not a man made object or plane that blinks colorful lights or made noise,
I was watching it moving silently and I shone my torch I blink twice in three rapid succession while viewing it suddenly it shimmered then disappeared I kept on doing same for others I see they all cloaked.
I kept on wondering what kind of craft that might be or are they really the alien craft the westerners always yap about? I often wonder if out of the multitude of stationary stars spanning far off if there are many different types of people like us. Well if you know lend your opinion at the tip of your fingers.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Love The Wifi Ultraboost. / Post Covid-19 Job Opportunities For Engineers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.