Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

To All Bankers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To All Bankers (840 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Bankers by Idolys(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2011
To the elders,
I've always been pleased with d supports u give 2 d youths and by d name of God I'll always b gratful 2 u 4 ever.My motive of calling u 2 this thread is that there is a serious assignment given 2 us at school in department of accountancy which goes this way; What do u think are the social aspect of banking?
To me,the d question is 2 complicated 2 be answered,otherwise is 2 cheap 4 u 2 be answered.Finally,ur helps are what i'm in dire need of here.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wht To Expect In Aiico Insurance Interview / Age Discrimination / Nigeria Custom Service Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13 Intake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.