Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The New Way You Must Build Your House Now Many Builders Don't Tell You. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The New Way You Must Build Your House Now Many Builders Don't Tell You. (213 Views)

Don't Lose Your House To A Bulldozer: The Dangers Of Buying Property In Lagos / BOSMAK HAVEN VGC LEKKI, LAGOS. BUY YOUR DREAM HOUSE NOW! / THE URBAN PRIME THREE, BY IBRAHAM ADESANYA. CHOOSE YOUR HOUSE NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Way You Must Build Your House Now Many Builders Don't Tell You. by Bengag: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
The new way you must build your house now many builders don't tell you.

Which puts you at risk.

Mistake To Avoid Before Building Your New House...

Many people still keep on making the same mistake on a daily basis.

And I feel like; haven't they know?
Didn't their builders tell them?
Why are they still doing the same thing?
Why are they still making the same mistake?

Then, a decision came to my mind to share a message one of my good friends living abroad shared with me as a builder he is.

So that you can be educated on how to build your house the new way that brings comfort, joy, peace, and calmness.

Helping you to avoid some unnecessary spending and make your house more spacious.

You must stop using cement block in building your house, this has been stopped many years ago in foreign countries.

This is what they use now.

Use red bricks or hydrophobic interlocking bridges.

The block we use are not strong enough anymore and are outdated.

5 Reasons why you should be using red bricks or hydrophobic interlocking bridges.

1. They are natural thermostats. You don't need an AC, ventilator or fan. It's hot outside and cold inside.
The house remains cool, not high temperature (hot) like it used to be for the cement block.

2. It regulates the internal temperature in your house.
It balances the inside temperature of your house.

-Durability/quality. It is strong and can last hundreds of years.
It's very reliable to last for a long time, which guarantees your safety.

-Beauty: it's very beautiful and fascinating.
Like you know the paint we use in Africa contains chemicals and can affect our breathing. But red blocks don't require painting, and it beautifies.

-Spacing: It gives room for enough space in the house.
It's not wide, unlike the cement blocks.

I believe those few points will help you in building a fantastic, strong, and beautiful house for yourself and your family.

And make your home a true home it should be.

Peace and blessings

The Magnetic Copywriter
Moses Akin.

1 Like

Re: The New Way You Must Build Your House Now Many Builders Don't Tell You. by carbon1224(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Red blocks no Dey available and these local engineers no get the experience and how much is red block presently compared to normal block in price and quantity to be used.
Re: The New Way You Must Build Your House Now Many Builders Don't Tell You. by Bengag: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Red blocks are cheaper.
If you know the details

(1) (Reply)

New Elegant 3 Bedroom Flat Inside Atunrase Estate Gbagada Lagos For Rent / BEAUTIFUL 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent !!!! / Two Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Abraham Adesanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.