Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,419 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt (1411 Views)

Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos / FREE WHATSAPP TRAINING: How To Use Your Smartphone To Generate 100k Per Week / SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2020
So, here I go again with a free training on creating high interactive animations and motion graphics. This isn't any kidding here as I have told most people already that I have a lot I need to share that I want to give back to the society and people in the Nairaland business community can likewise profit from. So here we are again.

This is one of my post on how to do things but in the future and presently I will be sharing lots of things, soon you will be seeing so many titles popping up in the Business section in the next few weeks all from me. NB. I am not the only one working on this and kudos to my amicable team behind this project efforts.

So to dive further, here is the thing. It is absolutely near impossible for me to cover everything in depth perhaps a little bit of sacrifices on your part will help you perfect this skill. But, at the end of this tutorial, we will be sharing our free software cracked with the full version to the first 200 lucky participants, this means there is a lot to go around so ensure you take advantage.

Our totorial will be in four folds. One is that we will be having this free tutorial on Nairaland, second is that we might have to move it to whatsapp, third is that we will learn how to do this on our computers, fourth I will also teach you how to do it on phone.

So, now we will first talk on how to create interactive animations on computer which will happen here on Nairaland. As a practice we will be using Adobe After Effects CC to take this lesson.

Once again we might not be able to go indepth but at least you will still learn the rudiments.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2020
so for the main time as I have said we are treating it from the computer perspective first.

I understand some of you don't have computer so maybe you should stick this thread and wait for me to finish this part so we can move on to the training on mobile phones too. Exercising some patience is key.

The skills needed to master your craft on Adobe After Effects CC is quite elaborate so we will touch on the basics from the online mode. But there will be chance for anyone to schedule a one on one training session with me or any of my team members.

I want to know how many people are following this thread please signify before we move further into this skill set.

Bonus I will be teaching you how to sell this skill ones you have mastered it, for example selling it at platforms like fiverr or Up work. so please follow on and don't forget there is free downloads of After Effect for first 300 lucky people.

Bonus: there is free ebooks and videos to help you learn about freelancing your skills particularly to those that want to enroll for our mentorship skill acquisition program.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Folaoni(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Good one bro. I'm following you.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
So what is Adobe After Effects all about:

Adobe After Effects CC is an animation and creative compositing app designed for animators, designers, and compositors; and used for creating motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web. The app, which is a part of Adobe Creative Cloud’s suite of video editing tools, is considered as a standard in the video industry when it comes to creating motion graphics and visual effects.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Cybergeek001: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
I'm following
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kindly note to partake in getting the free software kindly drop your whatsapp number for the mean time then ones you have gotten the download link you should come at ones to remove your number.

Failure to do so will notake you eligible to get the free copy
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Folaoni:
Good one bro. I'm following you.

Noted. But ensure you drop your whatsapp line if you want the download link is well.so
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cybergeek001:
I'm following

Alright thanks for following the lecture, I hope you will make use of it well.

Don't forget to drop your whatsapp number to get the download link for the computer software if you have a PC
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Ub4sure: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Here is my WhatsApp number; 08164369241. Thanks
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ub4sure:
Here is my WhatsApp number; 08164369241. Thanks

Noted
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Webcomb: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
I am in. Start ASAP please.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Joshuakure(m): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Afuye1(m): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2020
yeah go ahead and drop ur digits for the software I am going to do my possible best that the first 300 people as said gets it.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by PENIEL2018(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2020
With After Effects CC, users will be able to apply animation to texts such as twirling titles, spinning words, and rolling credits. The tool offers numerous ways of creating visual effects. Users can come up with mind-blowing effects by combining images and videos. Also, through the use of keyframes, they can add motion to objects like logos, shapes, and cartoons. Last but not the least, After Effects CC lets editors and motion graphics artists work together on their compositions and shared sequences seamlessly.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Adobe After Effects CC Benefits

Data-Driven Animation

The latest version of After Effects CC introduces a new feature that allows users to create interactive animations and motion graphics using data files. In this feature, they will be able to import JSON data files into the app to drive animations in their compositions.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
JSON is a flexible data file format that can be used to collect live data from various data sources. JSON data files may contain data such as election statistics, survey results, or weather reports. As users import these data files into After Effects CC, they can use the data they contain as input to create animated graphs and characters, sliders, and other motion graphics.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Welcome to all our first timer just ushering in, please endeavour to go over the topic from scratch as I won't want to be repeating much of what I have written earlier.

By today's evening I shall post more, till then stay connected
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Folaoni(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Noted. But ensure you drop your whatsapp line if you want the download link is well.so
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by charlly2016(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Here is my Whatsaap number: 09023301229
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by doffman: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Alright guys get ready for tonight class.

Let's leave time for others to join.

And please make sure you are sharing my posts so that more people will benefit too

Lastly if you are just coming in, drop your whatsapp number to get your free software.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Aurelius1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:

Noted
Here's mine: 08065706429. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Immersive Virtual Reality Videos
After Effects CC also offers a set of features and tools which help users create compositions that deliver an immersive video experience to audiences or players – make them feel actively engaged or involved with what they are watching or playing
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Virtual Reality Video Composition Editor
The app provides users with the ability to edit their 360 or virtual reality videos using its VR Comp Editor which is comprised of compositing tools. As they work on their 360/VR videos using such tools, they will be able to view their footage as to how they are seen through a VR headset.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Create Virtual Reality Environments

In addition, users will be able to build virtual reality environments with the app’s feature called  Create VR Environment. With this feature, they can automatically set up the compositions and camera relationships needed for authoring and creating their 360/VR videos.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Apply Virtual Reality Effects
After Effects CC also offers a line up of tools that lets users apply virtual reality effects to their 360/VR videos. Because of this, they can enhance their videos without producing unwanted distortions. Such tools let them add dynamic transitions, effects, and titles to 360/VR videos.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by Webcomb: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
My Whatsapp No is 09011218405. Well seated boss.
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by MICHEAL346(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Welcome, and congrat to those who are ready to learn and get the software... remember it is absolutely free
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by smithj01: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Free Training How To Create Animated Youtube (And Cartoon) Videos and intro/outt by radicalboy: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey To 500-1000naira Daily / Make N1 Million Naira Yearly Donating Sperm / Can Two Different Nigerian Banks Bear The Same Account Number ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.