Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus (45316 Views)

We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN / PAN Nigeria Higer Bus Bags Best New Auto Entrant Commercial Award / The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Good move as it will create jobs but lets' continue patronising Innoson

It's a similar arrangement...
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by BigTableShaker(f): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Toyota go just dey laugh.
Many manufacturer been copying the renowned undisputed HIACE since time immemorial but what happened?!
Failure..

Toyota HIACE remains the best.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Hunronikensin5: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Another one from Arewa!!

Hausafulani Amaka!!

Arewa Amaka!!

Kaduna Amaka!!

We are getting there!!

Arewa to the world...

Try to be original. What the bleep is Amaka in Hausa language?

You should rather say
HausaFulani babba
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by sniperbubble(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Arrewa:
kwarai kuwa
wani jihar?
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Corporate2020: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Malliarrns12:
They should meet innoson

For propaganda? Go and die my friend.

1 Like

Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by amaridigital(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Instead of Using "Amaka"

Don't you have another word in Hausa/fulani language to compliment this feat?

Just saying though.

Let him be.
One Nigeria please.
Amaka is a unifying force in Nigeria.
No where for Naija weh Amaka Olosho no dey!
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by FEGNO: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
These are all Chinese knockoffs 9f Toyota's popular Hiace bus. Almost every Chinese motor company makes its own version. Even Innoson as well as Peace are assembling their own versions. I wonder why Toyota let this happen. But then the Chinese have knock off versions of Mercedes, BMW as well as even Rolls Royce versions without these companies able to get any justice in the Chinese court or legal system.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Its assembly not production, no component was locally made.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by sleemomymy: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
All we need is user and pocket friendly car . Is that too much to ask for?
Good luck.
God bless NIGERIA
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Bosco910(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
The country is involve in progress is my utmost joy
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Kaduna where Fulani herds men are killing for sports
we wey dey live there fa?
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Donlamzy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
This is very good
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo for your business for just 3k

Text me 08169725753
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by OkhaiAsein(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Donlamzy:

Text me 08169725753
I should text u ?.. is it on whatapp
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by wildlife9999(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
no safety helmet such a big plant why are they wearing face cap
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by earnit3: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
ok
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Agugbadin: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
TOKUGAWA:
Intellectual theft....a replica of the Hiace(Hummer bus)reason why Trump is firing China from every angle...

That is correct you are absolutely right.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Deloo: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Hausas hate being threatened. This is a move against rising profile of innoson vehicle motors (IVM). The Niger Delta threatened them with oil wells, exploration of oil began in earnest in the North. So is warri refinery versus Kaduna refinery. Likewise Maritime university okerendodo versus University of Transportation in Katsina. Many many like that.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
PAN still exist? thought it went the same way as Michelin and the other household names during obasanjo"s regime.if this story is true and not propaganda then its a good step in the right direction.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by banky3w(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
olaola45:
Kudos to PAN Nigeria. This will create more jobs. How much is it?
Guy, no new job creation oh! Na the same people weh dey assemble Peugeot go assemble am still. They’ll just have to segregate production between Higer and Peugeot. That’s all.
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by LZAA: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Another one from Arewa!!

Hausafulani Amaka!!

Arewa Amaka!!

Kaduna Amaka!!

We are getting there!!

Arewa to the world...
Shatap
Re: PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus by emienez(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUV Falls From Bridge In Abuja (Photo) / Why I'll Never Buy A Tokunbo Car Again / Four Cats And A Snake Found In A Car, Killed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.