Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN (16667 Views)

PAN Introduces Chery Tiggo8 At Kaduna Trade fair / PAN Nigeria Higer Bus Bags Best New Auto Entrant Commercial Award / PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by AnonPoet: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022
One of the foremost automobile assembly plants in Nigeria, PAN Nigeria Limited, has dismissed reports that its Kaduna-based factory has been bought over.

The auto firm stressed that it is operationally doing well in its auto business as a separate entity from Dangote PAN.

A source at PAN Nigeria Limited disclosed that the Kaduna-based auto assembler has ceased to be assemblers of Peugeot vehicles in Nigeria and now evolved as a multi-brand assembler of reputable international brands.

PAN Nigeria, which incidentally will be marking the 50th anniversary of its incorporation in Nigeria during the year, will be rolling out exciting new brands designed to meet the high expectations of its target market.

It was learnt that PAN had already signed deals with two leading Chinese companies, Chery Automobile and Higer Bus Company, which specialize in the production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles.

While Chery is a leading manufacturer of Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) and Sedans, Higer is a reputable producer of mini and city buses.
The assembly of multiple brands at the PAN plant, will increase capacity utilization, create new jobs, and promote local content development.

A source from the plant said, “we have a wide range of exciting new products ranging from pickups, buses, sedans, SUVs, and ambulances which will be produced in our plant to serve needs of the important segments”.

He also disclosed that the new products would be competitively priced, offering high value for money in the PAN Nigeria tradition.

To this end, the source said that the company would bring its extensive experience as the foremost auto manufacturer to bear on the production, distribution, and maintenance of the new brands.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/were-ready-to-roll-out-chery-and-higer-vehicles-pan/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by verybadmouth(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Waw. My first FTC of the year.
I think I deserve one of this vehicles.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Sabadon(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Nice one....sha make it affordable

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by adecz: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
☹️☹️☹️

⏩⏩You can't be assembling Cherry & Higer,
no longer assembling Peugeot and
still be bearing PAN ( Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria )❗️❗️

Better change your name or me and
Dangote go sue una... We don't condone
nonsense.❗️❗️❌❌

16 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Fahdiga(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Useless and moribond agency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by osuofia2(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Peugeot Rugged cars. I love them

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by ATEAMS: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Is it affordable?
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by LordKushmann(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
I still don't get it.. How can another corporation be using your trademark and craftsmanship to wade into the market while you're still operating as a seperate entity in the same market.. There must be some remunerative clause somewhere between the two.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by GualaGuala(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Igbos don finally pave way
Olusegun Obasanjo said it

Make una unity beggers slam me

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by JoeRizzla(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Ok. Next !!!

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by JoeRizzla(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by dododawa1: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
We needed car of 200k or less

3 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by VEHINTOLAR: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2022
Affordability is very key here !

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by CondemnBattery(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2022
shocked

We buy all types, brands and sizes of used or condemned inverter batteries.

We can also pickup from any location in Nigeria.

Make between 20,000+ for each battery.

Call or Whatsapp us on the numbers below on our signature.

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Aidejay(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
so wait
PAN is different from Dangote PAN.

LOL... this Dangote man grin

I think dangote is eventually going to brand the cars DANGOTE AUTOS.

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by MeeLan: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
ATEAMS:
Is it affordable?
that's the problem.
Innosson now, cost pass Toyota.

4 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Isobug: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
You better ooo, I love your cars but there should be improvement at least to the modern age of Toyota and Mercedes. Most of your cars are still Manual

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Oladipo1166(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2022
PAN asin PANgolo?

Chinese cars wey no dey strong

1 Like

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by BigAP(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2022
S
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Offpoint1: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2022
No words... Let me ad my biz... just check my signature for all your still and motion graphics gigs.
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Phillip2see: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2022
Very soon now FG will start order for official use, because na northern things. But no wahala, the God of innoson pass all of una.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Hallabee1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
verybadmouth:
Waw. My first FTC of the year.
I think I deserve one of this vehicles.

Aje...

So make we fry stone abi
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=GualaGuala post=110112411]Igbos don finally pave way
Olusegun Obasanjo said it

Make una unity beggers slam me[/quot

"Imam of peace" grin grin grin grin
Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by Oladipo1166(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
dododawa1:
We needed car of 200k or less

Yes, We can help you get but you have to push small before it start, carry extra gallon of water in your car and lastly you will jump out of you car and throw stone under the tyre to stop the car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN by BigAP(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice development.

Anyway, here's something only for those that want extra income online. If an extra 50k weekly is not too small for you, kindly rush to my signature to get some FREE materials that'll he'll you get started in affiliate marketing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours / Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / 5 Amazing Advantages Of Manual Transmission Vehicles You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.