Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) (89642 Views)

NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
during American invasion of Iraq, my son called me to pray for him. he was hit by a motar shell, that was. how I list that boy.

5 years later my daughter wants me to endorse her military ambition, I refused, she threw tantrums. I ignored her.

she refused talking to me and I didn't call her for one year. she went to serve despite my warning, the whole family ignored her.

she ran back in just a year and 3months to apologise, today she is married to an omani prince.

Are you African? Which Royal family in Oman are you a mother-in-law to?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by F117nighthawk: 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
The country of waste, deceit and wickedness called Nigeria, this young brilliant bright soul was just wasted for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Chidubem0337: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Medtelly:
[RIP] May God grant her soul eternal rest .���

��Nigeria’s first female helicopter combat pilot, Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile, has been laid to rest at the National Military Cemetery in Abuja, Nigeria.

� MAY THE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. AMEN ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnpoCYEtk4w

https://punchng.com/updated-tears-as-arotile-laid-to-rest-in-abuja/?amp=1
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
R.I.P.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by sexyeyes(f): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
What a great lost. May her gently soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Talkcentral: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace. embarassed embarassed
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by ozy4christ(f): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
continue displaying ur stupidity cos it won't stop him from preaching the word of God.Keep popularizing his post for kingdom sake.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by skyfather09(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
see as this young girl just waste, to be a military personnel in Nigeria is a waste.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by SILVERLINES: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Such a Painful One!

Only God can Heal the Pains in the Family!

We all Must Understand that one way or the other, we will Taste this path also..

Tolu is Gone to Eternity Forever and Based on Whom she lived for..

One day it Will Me! One day it will be you!

There is a No Big deal in Death! The Issue is where you go From Death!

Let us take this Matter of Eternity with all Seriousness because Whether you believe it or not , you will Beg and Cry if you Miss Heaven!

The Way to Eternal Bliss is JESUS CHRIST..
The Way to Eternal Damnation is to Refuse JESUS CHRIST..

It is in our Hands now !
Once death comes , it's no longer in our Hands..

Bro said a word of prayer for the departed soul and stop long sermon I know Christ and I love him, but for the eternity story
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by MrWTF(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Such a Painful One!

We all Must Understand that one way or the other, we will Taste this path also..

Tolu is Gone to Eternity Forever and Based on Whom she lived for..

One day it Will Me! One day it will be you!

Let us take this Matter of Eternity with all Seriousness!

Many of Us are toiling with it!

The Truth is Whether you believe it or not , you will Beg and Cry if you Miss Heaven!

It is in our Hands now !
End time nigga.

You and your houselhold will continue to be a cheap labor for me.

Submit your cv @ Benedictjohn484@yahoo.com. I think you can be useful as a bartender or some sort of menial jobs.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by sexyeyes(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
What a great lost, may her gently soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Hahjascho(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Lol..... this guy shá.... proofreader.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by hidhrhis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Keep it up bro
U are making nl interesting
Anywhere righteousness89 go their must surely be dotherightthing or virginfinder
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by ibawon(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
This lady's stay may have been short but she sure made ample use of it to amass great in life and that's why we are all here paying condolences.
Everybody DIES
But not everybody LIVES

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
ethicallyright:

Are you African? Which Royal family in Oman are you a mother-in-law to?
confidential
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Shakaranews2020: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ouch.
Meanwhile, The Shocking Truth Behind the dead of Tolulope Oluwatoyin Sarah Arotile, Nigeria first Military Helicopter has been exposed. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHOiQVkS020
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by BabaRamota1980: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
May she rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Queenlovely:

confidential
A concubine, sex slave or wife?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
falcon01:
cheesy This Guy.

You sure say that guy dey normal so
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by damiloladuke: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
RIP HERO
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Such a Painful One!

Tolu is Gone to Eternity Forever ! She Cannot Repent again! She is gone to Eternity,Based on Whom she lived for.

One day it Will Be Me! One day it will be you!

Let us take this Matter of Eternity with all Seriousness!

Many of Us are toiling with it!

The Truth is Whether you believe it or not , you will Beg and Cry if you Miss Heaven!

It is in our Hands now !

na Your God send you this message to dey troll naoraland 247?

mad man
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by foleskay(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Her death is a planned spiritual attack. How could a car on reverse knock someone to death instantly like that? Iv witnessed where a car on 70km hit a guy on d express, d guy jumped up back to his feet, tho he was taken to hospital for check up, but he didn't die. But a car on reverse?? Its surely d work of her village witches and bad belles. I fear those kabba ijumu areas. Witches full there gan. Rip young blood

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by GuestLog: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

God bless you, Righteousness89 is unbearable.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Ajstyles01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
falcon01:
cheesy This Guy.
d guy no dy rest

since dat match thread yesterday i nötice am
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Globerword: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

You again

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Sebbs(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rest in peace young blood
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by tareigns(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Originality007:
[s][/s]

go and get a life, stop being a troll grin

Read rule 21... Dotherightthing for president 2023
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Theboss100(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

I know what you are doing. Trying to frustrate the guy cus u hate the truth. But I am glad he ignored ur stupidity all along. You have be useless to this forum of recent, maybe ure to myopic to notice.

Walahi, to slap you just dey hungry anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Apologize(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
during American invasion of Iraq, my son called me to pray for him. he was hit by a motar shell, that was. how I lost that boy.

5 years later my daughter wants me to endorse her military ambition, I refused, she threw tantrums. I ignored her.

she refused talking to me and I didn't call her for one year. she went to serve despite my warning, the whole family ignored her.

she ran back in just a year and 3months to apologise, today she is married to an omani prince.

Where is your son from?
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
falcon01:
cheesy This Guy.
E go soon tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.