Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) (89399 Views)

NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos) / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by chudez0147(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
tareigns:

He is not an Anti-Christ. He is only asking him to "Do the right thing" by correcting a mistake he is always found doing.
There is no any mistake anywhere. He's trying so hard to rubbish him

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Chaiiii....Nehemiah Adejo why??.....NAF why??.....Bokoharam why??.......Buhari why??..

God pls take Buhari and return Tolulope the flying officer....

Now Buhari has travelled to Mali. May his Jet experience a ghastly blast in the air on his way home.......cos he is so useless to me.....

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by kingemaker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I hope she enjoyed all she was doing and wasn't just doing it to please her family or others that'd be even more heart breaking

When she was achieving people were saying look at your mate

Now she done die nobody is saying look at your mate again

This life the beginner is not the owner but the finisher

Rip to her
It's not how far but how well. The lady left as an achiever. And that's what matters.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Ahappy: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
what a loss ��
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Biggers82(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

You are a Mad Mad you won't type always here to write nonsense
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by YUSTECH3(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
To all of saying it is spiritual this or that know that u cannot die before your time if any thing cause a sudden death it's just the that the thing has been destined to be a circumstance to your death...Know that death is certain and it doesn't only meant for old people or sick people it is created to strike any age
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by John4B: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nawa oh! so, this innocent girl is gone just like that? RIP
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Tremple8v: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na so them close church for this girl matter, well I no blame people wey them choose other country for there children ahead or this backyard called nigeria .
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Primenet(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
RIP Tolulope A.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by RIDOO: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
This broke my heart... I can't just imagine what d parents n love ones will be going through right now.
May God rest her young soul n comfort the families she left behind
We shall not morn our children IJN ..Amen.
What a country we live in!.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by FirefliesSun(f): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is why I pity people that play with cars. It can lead to death more than you can imagine
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Terver90: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
My the Lord in his Mercy grant you sister eternal rest and every beautiful soul that lost his or her life in Nigeria amen
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Yahksbiz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
if she is Hausa na, she wouldn't had died by now..
RIP... we all get hand
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by CEO1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by shedomains: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
chatom143:
Her death remains a mystery, rest in peace Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile. Your legacy and memories lives on .
sad little young angel had a great future ahead of her,i know she would have had a better offer outside .
rest in peace strong woman.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by NGpatriot: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485171_arotile12_jpegaaf463891ea04c02efeea41b08af19ad

While many young Nigerians think the only way to make Nigeria great is to make noise on the internet, to attack and denigrate Nigeria, these brave young Nigerians and many more are making Nigeria great with their patriotic and selfless efforts from within.

They take the war to our enemies on the battle field everyday, they are protecting and saving lives, even the lives of the usual critics and anti Nigerian people shedding crocodile tears in this thread.

God Bless them all.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by omobabaoffa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
You well at all?
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Glad You saw you came you conquered. ..yeah you shot at those virgin's seeking terrorist and bandits, sadly nothing I say would bring you back.. Rest in peace Soldier. ..Adieu

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rip Tolu
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by petitejolie(f): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
This life no just balance. Anyway she has made a name. Nobody will take your place in the league of firsts in dis country
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Andrew13: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

na wa, am beginning to suspect it's d same person handling the two accounts
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by buchai: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
naija my country when will our dreams come true?
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by DeOTR: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Did the Nigerian Airforce sponsor her to flight College? Otherwise, I can't imagine myself wasting my flight education in the Nigerian military.
Rest in peace girl.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by 0neal(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Beauty and brain we'll miss you, and you'll forever be in our hearts

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
sad Sleep well Tolulope, may your mansion in heaven be close to Abraham's own. Nigeria lost a true warrior. You are greatly missed. We love you but God loves you more. Rest on in the Lord.

A real President true at heart will have taken it up as a personal responsibility to attend this girl's funeral. But as we c am, na abrakadabra dey dia. He no visit d family afta d girl die, he no attend funeral but d can rush to Mali over nonsense...... tuueeehh

That might be different if her name was Fatima Mohammed!
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by tareigns(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
chudez0147:

There is no any mistake anywhere. He's trying so hard to rubbish him

You think??... Observe well and you will see a broader picture.
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by vhuqnl(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I hope she enjoyed all she was doing and wasn't just doing it to please her family or others that'd be even more heart breaking

When she was achieving people were saying look at your mate

Now she done die nobody is saying look at your mate again

This life the beginner is not the owner but the finisher

Rip to her
dumb
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by tareigns(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
Biggers82:

You are a Mad Mad you won't type always here to write nonsense

My God, what did you just write?
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by Warmaterial(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rough play is what killed this damsel... I hate rough play!!!
Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by ozy4christ(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
tareigns:

And how is he stupid? Is it because he keeps correcting an obvious mistake?.... Wow.
Live and act like Christ did. I don't think he ever insulted your master o but here you are, insulting him. We de look una
is he the only one that makes that grammatical error? y must he choose only his comment? almost every comment of that guy,he must write that thing there. pls tell him that it's a childish behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
She lived her dreams, although tragically cut short in her prime.

She lived a short, impactful life.

Rip sweetie, hopefully in the LORD'S bosom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.