Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Exprience At Ogbette Main Market Yesterday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Exprience At Ogbette Main Market Yesterday. (462 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Millions Worth Of Goods Lost As Fire Raze Ogbette Market In Enugu State (VIDEO) / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Exprience At Ogbette Main Market Yesterday. by Amudeneogu: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
I went nto ogbette main market to buy some goods yestrday at 3:30pm, although I did 't remembr that thy ar cloing by 4pm according to new guideline because of COVID 19, I finished in the market exactly 4m, when I came out to the one of the junctinons that leads to the main gate of the market I saw many people struggling to pass through a roadblock mounted by some hafty men who ar collecting N50 from each person that was in the market at that time I aid mine and pass then came to the exit gate, another se of people were there collecting N50 therefore before I came out from ogbette I paid N100 for no just course, I hard that it was like that in the more than 6 exit points they have in that market. I am pleading with those in authorities in the market, the local government(Enugu north),Enugu state government to look into this issue before it cause trouble.
Re: My Exprience At Ogbette Main Market Yesterday. by majamajic(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
U sef try leave before 4pm
Obey before complain

1 Like

Re: My Exprience At Ogbette Main Market Yesterday. by onward4life(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amudeneogu:
I went nto ogbette main market to buy some goods yestrday at 3:30pm, although I did 't remembr that thy ar cloing by 4pm according to new guideline because of COVID 19, I finished in the market exactly 4m, when I came out to the one of the junctinons that leads to the main gate of the market I saw many people struggling to pass through a roadblock mounted by some hafty men who ar collecting N50 from each person that was in the market at that time I aid mine and pass then came to the exit gate, another se of people were there collecting N50 therefore before I came out from ogbette I paid N100 for no just course, I hard that it was like that in the more than 6 exit points they have in that market. I am pleading with those in authorities in the market, the local government(Enugu north),Enugu state government to look into this issue before it cause trouble.

Go do thanks giving

Say Dem no elbow ur eyebrow join....
Re: My Exprience At Ogbette Main Market Yesterday. by skyhighweb(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
so a whole crowd cudnt do nothing mannnn we dey breed pussy now online dragons offline pussy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Chained To Pillar For 10 Hours By Husband Rescued In Ebonyi / China Sentences Second Canadian To Death In Two Days / Landlord In Tears After Tenant Destroyed His Property When He Gave Her Quit Noti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.