Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts (40687 Views)

Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law / Mention NASS Members Who Got NDDC Contracts, Reps Tell Akpabio / Lagos Assembly Denies Three Nominees, Confirms Omotoso, Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Esbeejayou(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

I just want to suggest that you channel this passion to searching for proofreading and editing jobs online. I can show you how if you are interested �

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Wettoid123: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
politicians have no integrity at all what u said on live tvnews u are no denying, that is why even if they campaign and come to power they we not fulfill any of their promises cos they are liars and they are toiling with us, same way oshiomhole is suddenly go against obaseki forgetting all the good things he have said about him. politicians have no integrity!

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by MILTON247: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
HE HAS BEING FORCED TO RECANT
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by friday2011(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Guy, this is a public forum that does not require any qualifications to pass your opinion... Stop picking on people's comments, everyone including you, understands the message passed, why all this your notice me 'examiner job' that you are doing... I hope you are not jobless?

If you are so good in english, then put it into profitable use.

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by opribo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Every liar is a thief therefore he is a thief.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Integrityfarms(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
It's unfortunate Nigeria youths have preferred to talk and do nothing. But for how long will this status quo be maintained?

Check my signature
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by tundess: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Folks saying Akpabio was "threatened".
With evidence that his allegations were lies ?

He thought he could play on the negative public perception of the legislature by throwing mud and hoping it would stick.
They called his bluff and he cowered back into his rat hole.
Until the supervising Minister can account for the disappeared monies, the National Assembly should refuse to budget for NDDC, so long as Akpabio is Minister there.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Albatross1: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Settlement in agreement.....dem don change am
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Anfield247(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Why didn't they allow him to finish, by mentioning the names of the ministers? Instead, they gave him 48 hours just to cook a big fat lie to serve them!
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by dalass(f): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Are you stalking Mr Righteousness ni? English is not our papa's language oh grin

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Grace2Grace(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Na grammar & punctuation Marks be your concern, upon the subject matter, watin catch your attention na spelling and grammar...

I wonder how Nigerian youths think, I just wonder....!!
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by frank417: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
We, the masses, no get sense for this country sha
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by DigitalBotNG: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
This people don't rate us.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by dboss12(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
all politicians are liar except me that's why you need me.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Sholaco: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lolz
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Tywo2018: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Oga Akpabio, All Liars will go to Hell ooo

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
These criminals dey use Nigerians to play ludo
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
Nigerians masses are fools that's why they take us lightly undecided
cos we v never mobbed any politician
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by flyingpig: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
cos we v never mobbed any politician
yep
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by emimore: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Govt of drama and it's actors. This denial is just part of the script

They will always have something to keep Nigerians busy with and will never getting to the root of any
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Keneeby(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
This news is not complete. The problem of Nigeria is the media. This news is malicious, and lack of content.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Instead of you to express your view about the status quo, you just wish to be correcting english. This language is not even yours to begin with. How low can your inferiority complex get? You can correct people but not on this important thread. This is time for everyone to speak up, not minding error in punctuation or whatever. The main essence of communication is to understand the third party and we understand the guy. Keep the lecture for English class.

Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Niaja4real(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by fastlane84: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by overlord77: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
SmartProf:

Mr. Autocorrect, I hail.

Just take the correction and stop being a douche. It shows your level of exposure. We all learn everyday.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by SmartProf(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
overlord77:

Just take the correction and stop being a douche. It shows your level of exposure. We all learn everyday.

I am not the one he corrected o, I just wanted him to take it easy with whoever he corrected.
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by SavageMaster: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
H
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by SavageMaster: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dotherightthing:

[s]Olodo!
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by charlesucheh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Racoon:
Chai! Something Akpabio mentioned on live TV? A statement Akpabio made & all the honourable criminals start saying "Honourable minister, it's okay.Pls off the mic."? Akpabio is also an uncommon liar.These idiots are just playing with the sensibility of Nigerians.
yeap bruv! I watched that part, and because they gone behind doors to settle, he now wants to rescind in his stand.
if not, why was that idiot chairman tapping that woman to stop?
they are all thieves!
that probe was just a class suicide!
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by IDnoble1: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
flyingpig:
Nigerians masses are fools that's why they take us lightly undecided
Yes oooo
It is here that they can tell us anything stupid and we keep swallowing it every time, eg snake swallowed public money
Re: Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts by Lastmankc(m): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nah pdp blood the guy be before ,so what do you expect?

Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea / Tribunal Delivering Judgement When Tinubu Won’t Be In The Country / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport