Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) (72442 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Yahksbiz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
This clearly demonstrated that Nigeria doesn't has corona virus as speculated..
I doubt if there is any as claimed
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
contigiency:

As if you or anyone in your household has ever paid tax.

grin grin Chai..... Fear God
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by gawu1: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Possiblegee:
can anyone in your generation stand up and talk to me when I talk ?

If no be say nah online we day body for don tell you now idiot
Can any of your generation stand up and talk to Mr president when he talks?
No wonder, foolish troll you are think your father misery is somebody's manufactured.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Kentursky(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
U are the shameless one here. Those are his visitors n they are the ones to wear face mask n not Bubu. Stop exuding ur ignorance in all places.
Kizzygentle:

When he gives his lockdown speeches were there are different numerous people who could be carriers or acceptors, its also inside his private room ba? U are d most shameless and hypocritical bigot who supports corruption. Tuehhhh
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Bluntemperor: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He will not address media here but does so outside the country
He will not wear facemask here but does so in ordinary Mali
Are you sure this man is not from Sudan?

This singular act has shown how our so called leaders don't lead by example.
They carry Naira notes here but reject kobo but in London,Europe or America,they must carry the coins.it is a must.They love to live by example abroad!
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Kizzygentle: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kentursky:
U are the shameless one here. Those are his visitors n they are the ones to wear face mask n not Bubu. Stop exuding ur ignorance in all places.
I understand ur problem. But still u would be noticed.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Esanboy111:
See human being. Well greet your people and also thank them on our behalf for scamming us
Is buhari too a MALIan. grin
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by charmingfrank(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Indeed we copy the west in everything.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by filey: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by jozee8: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
neoclassical:
This man is so boring as a President of the most populous black nation. A country where you can hardly see or hear your President speak to his citizens on radio or television. It is well
Can anything lifeless produce or give any form of joy?
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by MRSAWEDOFF: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG4m2WzXfaY

Here is a video of him arriving Mali
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by semyman: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:
cool

Another fruitless journey with waste of jet fuel at the expense of tax payers like me.

Sai barber.
Mumu like you
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by SirWhiteFish: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
He looks like a mask man
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:
cool

Another fruitless journey with waste of jet fuel at the expense of tax payers like me.

Sai barber.
Show your tax clearance Mr. Sabinus
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Onlinesmart: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Possiblegee:
can anyone in your generation stand up and talk to me when I talk ?

If no be say nah online we day body for don tell you now idiot
Na so the thing dey pain you reach? Mumu as if you can even face me and say this rubbish. If you're confident of yourself, we can fix a meet offline.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Thetruthalways: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kizzygentle:

My brother charity begins at home. Even if it means for him to just pretend no wahala. But for you to come to my mention and say thrash, well I will forgive you and mark you present. You have been noticed. Anything else to say.
This is a reply to what i said
Pls don’t mind him. They wail about everything. The reason why PMB does not wear a face mask is simply becos he is at home being aso rock but everyone coming to see or staff of him must wear one to avoid leaving their droplets. Also as a C in C, he supposed to be strong for d country at a time like this just like other president that dont wear except when they are leaving their residence. Trump never wore a face mask except the day he went to the hospital. They constantly sanitized aso rock to kill all droplets that people might drop while there.
You said trash...
Nothing like charity begins at home...
Go and learn and stop the ignorance
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Jostoman: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
loopman:
I wish Baba a very safe trip to and from Mali

I love our President
terrorist always love terrorist, so am not surprise
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Thetruthalways: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
chocolatelady:
Pls don’t mind him. They wail about everything. The reason why PMB does not wear a face mask is simply becos he is at home being aso rock but everyone coming to see or staff of him must wear one to avoid leaving their droplets. Also as a C in C, he supposed to be strong for d country at a time like this just like other president that dont wear except when they are leaving their residence. Trump never wore a face mask except the day he went to the hospital. They constantly sanitized aso rock to kill all droplets that people might drop while there.
Thank you my guy...
Even the president of China wore mask when he was visiting Wuhan...
Putin wore complete PPE when he was visiting isolation center, and not in his residence...
Just as you said...the President doesn't need to wear mask as those visiting him always wear face masks..and social distancing is always observe during every visit...but what do they know
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Hezzyluv: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kizzygentle:
But he dosent wear mask here in naija. Hypocritical leader. He is a dendebula.

At bold, u mean pen!s? grin
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by TruthinAction: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Your house is on fire and you left to quench another fire in another man's house. This is not the Buhari I know. Something is not adding up. This one hardly talks. All his talks are done in closed door
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Kizzygentle: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thetruthalways:

This is a reply to what i said
You said trash...
Nothing like charity begins at home...
Go and learn and stop the ignorance
I thought I marked you present. If not you have been marked and noticed. Any more thing to say.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Kizzygentle: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hezzyluv:

At bold, u mean pen!s? grin
Lols.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Basher8583: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Selfpaiid:
cool

Sai barber.

Do you pay tax? Lol. Do you even know the meaning
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Jostoman: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Presidential photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, shares photo of President Buhari wearing a face mask as he arrives Mali.

https://twitter.com/BayoOmoboriowo/status/1286266378505326592?s=19

This is the first picture of President Buhari rocking a face mask.
i am so ashamed to call this heartless man my president, when he supposed to be in dip sorrow for the death of first female pilot of his country and those gallant soldiers that lost their lives in battlefield this week but he is busy traveling to Mali for peace mission when his own country is on fire.
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by wink2015(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He will not address media here but does so outside the country
He will not wear facemask here but does so in ordinary Mali
Are you sure this man is not from Sudan?

YOU HAVE FINISHED BUBU !
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by Bolosiye: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
udoka2013:
Hmm!He no wan die, but.........
Buhari's action speaks volume, one could be correct to believe, there is truly no covid 19 in Nigeria as most persons has held dis opinion.. It amazes me that Buhari who has never 4 once seen wearing a face mask here at home, is the same person wearing one in a foreign land, even when its obvious that he stands a very high risk of been predispose to the dreaded virus considering his age.....FG keeping scoring points with fake covid report in the eyes international public since inception... una well done there!
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by cool318(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
lalasticlala:
Presidential photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo, shares photo of President Buhari wearing a face mask as he arrives Mali.

https://twitter.com/BayoOmoboriowo/status/1286266378505326592?s=19

This is the first picture of President Buhari rocking a face mask.

This doesn't look like a 78 years old man, Nigeria has been scammed walahi!!!
Re: President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) by karl1980(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
I wish our president a well safe stay in Mali. & I pray that Almighty God will grant him safe journey back to Abuja. in Jesus Name I pray. Amen & Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.