Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Megawill Microfinance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Megawill Microfinance (3370 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me? / Megawill Microfinance / Join VFD MICROFINANCE BANK Now For Dope Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Megawill Microfinance by Dammyrid(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thank you for contacting MEGAWILL MICROFINANCE
We offer different kind of product/services
*LOANS
*INVESTMENT
We have MEGA MINI investment( minimum quantity #50,000 and returns on each investment is 3%.
MEGA MAXI investment(minimum quantity #500,000 and return of each investment is 5% Duration of one month.
* CORPORATIVE & SAVINGS
Contact us
*IBADAN BUSINESS OFFICE
57aw 70, sewa house, opposite Gtbank, Efunsetan round about, challenge,Ibadan.
*LAGOS BUSINESS OFFICE
4, arowolo street, behind unity bank, Benson bus stop, ikorodu Lagos.
*ABUJA BUSINESS OFFICE
5, cross river street, area 3, Garki abuja.
*LOKOJA BUSINESS OFFICE
2, old okene, kabba road(beside dalto petrol station) lokongonta lokoja kogi state, west African Nigeria.

FOR MORE ENQUIRY = 08153317109 or 08148802406, Thanks.
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
MEGAWILL IS A SCAM
Re: Megawill Microfinance by reservd(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2020
loraeze:
MEGAWILL GROUP IS A SCAM....
You at least state your reasons with facts or proof, not just tarnish people's image for the sake of commenting
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Megawill company is a scam
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
reservd:

You at least state your reasons with facts or proof, not just tarnish people's image for the sake of commenting

If you are a staff please kindly inform your ogas to pay me ejoor...N665,000.

Tomato paste is now N150.

Dont allow me to involve THE CONSUMING FIRE ON YOU AND YOUR FRAUDULENT BOSSES...if i ask my God to punish all of you...He will do it. The blood of Jesus speaks greater things than the blood of Abel.
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dear Reserved,

Drop your number, i suspect you are a staff...i want to greet you. I and my family members.

Telling me for the sake of commenting.

Dont Allow me insult you and your generations...i am a Christian now sha...

You are in luck.

Rubbish.
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dear Reserved,

I have reported your comment with no 9.

You must be an agent of theirs to have posted such a comment. Look my capital was N500,000 and interest ought to have been N665000.

If you can help me get my funds back kindly do so my number is 08064502152.

You are lucky you are not physically in my presence...my grandma sef will spit on you... because she knows how i worked hard to save...for this your insensitive comment.

Once again, Nigerians be warned!!!!
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Do business with megawill at your loss
Re: Megawill Microfinance by reservd(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
loraeze:

If you are a staff please kindly inform your ogas to pay me ejoor...N665,000.

Tomato paste is now N150.

Dont allow me to involve THE CONSUMING FIRE ON YOU AND YOUR FRAUDULENT BOSSES...if i ask my God to punish all of you...He will do it. The blood of Jesus speaks greater things than the blood of Abel.
You asked IF I am a staff yet you are talking as if you are certain that I am a staff of the company. Smh, we all get problem for this country, frustration is really telling on our reasoning. Anywaz sorry for your loss, thank God I took my time to study them and didn't drop a dime

Re: Megawill Microfinance by reservd(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
loraeze:
Dear Reserved,

You must be an agent of theirs to have posted such a comment. Look my capital was N500,000 and interest ought to have been N665000.

You are lucky you are not physically in my presence...my grandma sef will spit on you... because she knows how i worked hard to save...for this your insensitive comment.

Honestly I wish I can say my mind but let me just have some empathy cos I know you are talking irrationally becos of your loss to the scam company. If my comment suggested I am/was a staff of the company, sorry over wrong worry you, I only had interest then but I wasn't ready, probably I would have been a victim too. For the records I know nothing about them so don't let ur loss take over your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
reservd:

Honestly I wish I can say my mind but let me just have some empathy cos I know you are talking irrationally becos of your loss to the scam company. If my comment suggested I am/was a staff of the company, sorry over wrong worry you, I only had interest then but I wasn't ready, probably I would have been a victim too. For the records I know nothing about them so don't let ur loss take over your reasoning

Please feel free to invest in them...be quick about it...
Re: Megawill Microfinance by Reazest: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2020
loraeze:
Ok dear, in future, mind the tone of your messages especially online. Megawill is a big scam because they have withheld my N500,000 since March this year and have blatantly refused to pay...all efforts to retrieve my money has proved futile...plus i was even receiving a terrible unprofessional Attitude from their staff...dodging my calls and whatnot.

Fyi...i have previously posted the reason why they are a scam. What exactly do you want?

Proof of my transfer to their account?
My account opening form?
My statement of account?
Or do you want the phone call recording i did with the lady above, Dammyrid, that was their former employee calling them a scam? Mind you, the lady was advertised them here.

PLEASE DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE!!!!

Capital i never see, interest, i no see.

Dear Nigerians, invest with megawill abi megatrash at your own peril.

I have been trying to get loan of N500,000 in which I will be paying 5% interest rate every month. If u had loan me that money, imagine how much interest u must have earn by now. I still don't know why people patronize all these scam companies in the name of Investment. Kindly loan me N500000 while I pay you 5% interest rate every month. Guarantee. No story.
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 1:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Reazest:
I have been trying to get loan of N500,000 in which I will be paying 5% interest rate every month. If u had loan me that money, imagine how much interest u must have earn by now. I still don't know why people patronize all these scam companies in the name of Investment. Kindly loan me N500000 while I pay you 5% interest rate every month. Guarantee. No story.

Unfortunately i only invested in them because of their staff who they gave target. She was a family friend. I was only trying to help her. New job ginger has put her in trouble now. Because of this now, the rship we have has dwindled. I was never enticed by them and i am not enticed by your 5%. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by Reazest: 4:34am On Nov 04, 2020
loraeze:

Unfortunately i only invested in them because of their staff who they gave target. She was a family friend. I was only trying to help her. New job ginger has put her in trouble now. Because of this now, the rship we have has dwindled. I was never enticed by them and i am not enticed by your 5%. Thank you.
Can u help me by giving me N500000 loan pls? I will pay back in 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by talk2john504: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Dammyrid:
Thank you for contacting MEGAWILL MICROFINANCE
We offer different kind of product/services
*LOANS
*INVESTMENT
We have MEGA MINI investment( minimum quantity #50,000 and returns on each investment is 3%.
MEGA MAXI investment(minimum quantity #500,000 and return of each investment is 5% Duration of one month.
* CORPORATIVE & SAVINGS
Contact us
*IBADAN BUSINESS OFFICE
57aw 70, sewa house, opposite Gtbank, Efunsetan round about, challenge,Ibadan.
*LAGOS BUSINESS OFFICE
4, arowolo street, behind unity bank, Benson bus stop, ikorodu Lagos.
*ABUJA BUSINESS OFFICE
5, cross river street, area 3, Garki abuja.
*LOKOJA BUSINESS OFFICE
2, old okene, kabba road(beside dalto petrol station) lokongonta lokoja kogi state, west African Nigeria.

FOR MORE ENQUIRY = 08153317109 or 08148802406, Thanks.

LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE

Capital of 100k to 200k for 1 month (ROI 10%)
Capital of 200k to 300k for 3 months (ROI 20%)
Capital of 300k and above for 5 months (ROI 25%)

This slot is mainly for the festive season
My name : Mr Toba
Number : 07035481054 (always available)

Our office address : Arepo , orange estate, mercy avenue , number 3
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Megawill=Thieves
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Megawill=Corporate Thieves
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=reservd post=95608724]
Honestly I wish I can say my mind but let me just have some empathy cos I know you are talking irrationally becos of your loss to the scam company. If my comment suggested I am/was a staff of the company, sorry over wrong worry you, I only had interest then but I wasn't ready, probably I would have been a victim too. For the records I know nothing about them so don't let ur loss take over your reasoning[/
Re: Megawill Microfinance by Gbengadamilare: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is to inform the general public that issues regarding payment of Mrs loraeze has been settled with Megawill and our business environment is conducive and guaranteed
Re: Megawill Microfinance by Gbengadamilare: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is to inform the general public that issues regarding payment of Mrs loraeze has been settled with Megawill and our business environment is conducive and guaranteed.
loraeze:
Re: Megawill Microfinance by Gbengadamilare: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
loraeze:
Dear Reserved,

This is to inform the general public that issues regarding payment of Mrs loraeze has been resolved.
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
Gbengadamilare:
This is to inform the general public that issues regarding payment of Mrs loraeze has been settled with Megawill and our business environment is conducive and guaranteed.

No!!! This is very wrong and deceptive information. I have not been settled in anyway, not principal of N500k nor interest.

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Gbengadamilare:
This is to inform the general public that issues regarding payment of Mrs loraeze has been settled with Megawill and our business environment is conducive and guaranteed

This is a wrong and deceptive information. I have not been paid at all...
Re: Megawill Microfinance by Stanchem029: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Gbengadamilare:
Why the deception?
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stanchem029:

Why the deception?

Please help me ask Mr Gbenga why he said i have been settled when i havent been paid anything...in 3 months time it will be a year that they have held my money...

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
Gbengadamilare:

I have still not been paid

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Gbengadamilare:

I have not been settled at all.

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by Stanchem029: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seun
Dominique
Myd44
Please do something about this thread. Gbenga is out to deceive naira land members and the general public. Ban his moniker till 2030.

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gbengadamilare:

Not true
Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gbengadamilare:

Not true.
Re: Megawill Microfinance by Lobstars: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
Pls for God sake when is ur megawill Ibadan Branch going to open ....we were told u went for new year break abeg break Neva finish... The office is locked all the time.... We need our money please.....

1 Like

Re: Megawill Microfinance by loraeze: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Lobstars:
Pls for God sake when is ur megawill Ibadan Branch going to open ....we were told u went for new year break abeg break Neva finish... The office is locked all the time.... We need our money please.....

I hate to say this, but I believe they are trying to run away with people's money...if you know others that have been swindled or likely to be, let's form a group, take efcc or police and visit their Abuja branch...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look At New Cities Being Built in South Africa / Genesis Mining (gm) / 10 Most Mineral-rich Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.