Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 (22969 Views)

Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by EyezofGod120: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
sad Nigeria no b Lagos, say no to godfathersm
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by OiOi: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
The party is already dining before the end
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by EddyRex: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
We r nt done with the predicament of 2020 n some group of greed n selfish power drunk human being ave already perfected plans 4 2023 election. For them its only election dat matters nt the citizens welfare.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by CoalcityBoi: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
To ofonja scull miners, Tinubu formed APC ACN PDP CPC with his personal money

this ppl r so funny

2023 go bloody

1. Buhari sent them first signal wen he removed Oshomole

2. El'rufai followed suit we he even insulted d Lagos thief.

3. Ngige sent his own signal recently on live coverage.

the handwriting is boldly written on wall but this ppl are so dump to notice it. They prefer history to of wat happened MKO and the rest to repeat it's self.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Piggyyeasters(f): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ipigs would not believe that Buhari is a movement himself

2 Likes

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Desiderius(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
All they care about is future elections..no one cares about development.. I weep for naija embarassed
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Badonasty(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thank God you guys know ...I like people that don’t deceive themselves
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Marv650(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
It must be politics, rape, criminals or something else in this Nigeria..
Heard of Hematidrosis?
I made a research on this medical condition called Hematidrosis. I want you to please read and share with others.
https:///tasm7KRsyc

It's less than 10 minutes read please... ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by boookworm: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
G
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by KGREAT(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
fairfora:
Yes. Like I've always said, buhari is the reason the APC is still together. I dare anymone to mention who else in the apc is as incorruptible as buhari. He would be the first and last president apc would produce as a party...my opinion

This is 2020 and things are already falling apart.
Only if Nigerian youths wake up from their slumbers
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by funkyqz: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Have been visiting this site since 2008. Finally registered as a member
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by handiriwamadi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
agwom:

Source https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-to-members-buhari-tsunami-wont-work-in-2023.html
Come 2023 there won't be any political party called APC again in this country. Enough of this suffering. the rich getting richer while the poor getting poorer. Looting continue.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Yahksbiz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
is all right, I don't even blame them... after all my grand parents are still wiser than most Nigeria youths....
until we wake up, we Wil still be read headlines only
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by bejeria101(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
You people have damage us enough. Set awon oponu geng.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by oyatz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Normally, members of political parties who move from one campaign rallies to another, canvass voters to vote for their parties and ensure that their parties are rigged out during elections are doing so with the aims of being rewarded when their parties win.

The forms of rewards can be through awards of contracts, political appointments, employments, allocations of high yielding shops in Publicly owned markets etc

Esseite:

How does one reward another by giving them work during elections, are they corpers, security personnel or lecturers?...

You should be rewarded by giving you the chance to loot?..

We the youths are just useless... we are dying gradually but still afraid to die..
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by RichBoy247: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Salvador1:
Tinubu is banking on buhari to win election in 2023.

Now that he has been cut into sizes I wonder where all the votes will come from?

Tinubu won 2015 and 2019 elections for Buhari. Buhari rely on Tinubu and not the other way round.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Emerituz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Esseite:

How does one reward another by giving them work during elections, are they corpers, security personnel or lecturers?...

You should be rewarded by giving you the chance to loot?..

We the youths are just useless... we are dying gradually but still afraid to die..
Election campaigns
Read again
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by LandmarkUnivers: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Don't waste your 2020 UTME results without gaining admission.

Are you a qualified candidate for admission?

Do you have your O' level results?

What are you waiting for?

Landmark University is currently receiving applications for admissions into the 2020/2021 Academic Session.

Did you know that Landmark University has a sustainable record of UNINTERRUPTED #academic calendar since it opened its gates in 2011?

EVEN NOW, our students are actively ENGAGED academically on our E-LEARNING platform despite the lockdown.

To apply, please visit www.admission.lmu.edu.ng
or
call the Admission Office via +2348151319178, +2347038205649, +2348160864515.

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Asgard13: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dew

My own be say .... make Tinubu no get excuse not to contest primaries

Because he will chicken out las las and whatever reason he gives... Yoruba people will like to force it down our throat.
But to vomit am sure pass

Tinubu must contest primaries... any human wey run... him papa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by DEROXMAN: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Tinubu causing pains to many as if he is holding their destiny campaign for your man and let others do same abeg Funniest is Tinubu may not contest but endorse one of his boys as usual

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by ChukwuObe: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Salvador1:
Tinubu is banking on buhari to win election in 2023.

Now that he has been cut into sizes I wonder where all the votes will come from?

It does appear that without mentioning Tinubu, your life and that of your family will come to a halt. You are a disgrace to humanity
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by ComradeKings(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Which kind yeye integrity
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by omenka(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thank goodness they're aware of this.

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Excuses: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Stupid Nigerian politicians who care about nothing but the greed to loot..have already start sticking needles on their backs...some will not see the 2023..they are talking about..the lesson from Abba Kyari & Isah fungus funtua have not teach this pen robbers nothing...
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by pquaver(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Emmapub:
This integrity always mentioned about Mr President (Buhari) does he really have this integrity? Just ask Hmmmmm
.. Well first it is your right to believe or not if he has integrity.. But there is level in opinion and fact.. FACT is in the opinion of people who matter in the world and whose opinion shape things he has integrity but to pdp urchin and local riff-raff he has no integrity and really it is their right to hold that opinion.. But the question is of what use is it to them because when the tried to raise it if fell flat on their face so they are still free to even marry that opinion.. So it is a choice before them to believe or not to believe either way makes no difference.

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by j1mmy: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
So Buhari actually still has a cover to give anyone?
If anything he should run for cover and hide his head in shame for wasting the country's time.

Buhari will go down (alongside Abacha) as the worst heads of state in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Pusyiter(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
My broda, I used to think so
We have enough visionaries both as leaders and would be leaders but the problem is GREED
Greed can keep a man blind forever to hear or see to reason.
PureGoldh:
The problem of this country is lack of visionary leaders

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Salvador1: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amotekun yoot spotted grin
Amotekun777:

As much as I don't fancy Tinubu, you folks seem to worry more about him than your own regional leaders (past & present). Your leaders have done more unimaginable damages compared to what Tinubu ever did. Your leaders are worse than him and, to even make matters worse, 90% of you guys come on here to defend them. Bunch of bloody Hypocrites! angry

Fix your household before trying to advice your neighbors! angry
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by earnit1: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
oh
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by benzion72(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
gbaskiboy:
Buhari travelled to Mali to sue for peace but his country is under turmoil of corruption, insecurity and terrorism.
APC+PDP= CALAMITY

Country or Katsina state
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Bekool(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
fairfora:
Yes. Like I've always said, buhari is the reason the APC is still together. I dare anymone to mention who else in the apc is as incorruptible as buhari. He would be the first and last president apc would produce as a party...my opinion

This is 2020 and things are already falling apart.

Wonderment so u people still believes this rubbish of buhari's incorruptiblity?

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lol

Bitter truth

Since they won't use buhari tsunami, lets see if Tinubu tsunami will work. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: Salami Panel Winds Up, Wants Police Out Of EFCC / Gianni Infantino Meets With Bukola Saraki At The National Assembly. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.