Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 (22970 Views)

Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by truthstands01: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
fairfora:
Yes. Like I've always said, buhari is the reason the APC is still together. I dare anymone to mention who else in the apc is as incorruptible as buhari. He would be the first and last president apc would produce as a party...my opinion

This is 2020 and things are already falling apart.
Did u say incorruptible? Pls look for another word. Its a total scam and all who fell for it will continue to suffer it. I know from the beginning that he has nothing to offer...a low IQ person.
For Nigeria to move forward, she needs a leader with human heart otherwise there's no hope for the country.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Meteng: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
SmartPolician:
APC may collapse in 2023 after the Buhari administration
Very correct. There will be a fight to finish among them about who controls what, post Buhari
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by CapitalBank: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
CandyCandy:
cool shocked

Immediately Buhari won last election, see what one of them said grin grin grin grin Tinubu never see anything yet.

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Giverz: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
But he relied on the Tsunami of the personalities of others in 2015 and the last election.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Amotekun777:

As much as I don't fancy Tinubu, you folks seem to worry more about him than your own regional leaders (past & present). Your leaders have done more unimaginable damages compared to what Tinubu ever did. Your leaders are worse than him and, to even make matters worse, 90% of you guys come on here to defend them. Bunch of bloody Hypocrites! angry

Fix your household before trying to advice your neighbors! angry
I don't fancy tinubu Na so tinubu followers dey start their motion undecided
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Obec70(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
To remember you people just as they use APC party members as committee in various states to select the 774000 workers for only 3 months job of #20'000 per month as am talking to you some are paying 2k fees for the forms! What a big waste of money any check the salary if the number of workers alone will consume such billions allocated for it that's why they are fighting imagine a committee of 20 members in each state!
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by basybasy: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Salvador1:
Tinubu is banking on buhari to win election in 2023.

Now that he has been cut into sizes I wonder where all the votes will come from?
well-done, everything na Tinubu.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by johnmartus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
They use Tinubu swear for you.
Salvador1:
Tinubu is banking on buhari to win election in 2023.

Now that he has been cut into sizes I wonder where all the votes will come from?
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by chozzy: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Good they know
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by MartinsD12(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
agwom:

Source https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-to-members-buhari-tsunami-wont-work-in-2023.html
Apc definitely will die a natural death once this clueless one leaves office, they Apc members know this
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by dukeprince50: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Emmapub:
This integrity always mentioned about Mr President (Buhari) does he really have this integrity? Just ask Hmmmmm
Yes he does, there is corruption going on in APC, all of them are corrupt but Buhari is the least corrupt among our politicians, though he is clueless but he is a good man
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by dukeprince50: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
MartinsD12:

Apc definitely will die a natural death once this clueless one leaves office, they Apc members know this
I don't think PDP has heavyweights to defeat APC but greed will make APC loose power and there will be a lot of backstabbing among them. If they unite, PDP don't stand a chance
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by goldmatrix(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Quote me. Buhari remains the first and the last president apc have produced...let me also state here that few apc governors will come from the northern part of the country while the South will have about 10% governors. Apc has technically died and as mr. President leaves aso rock 2023, he will go with it for burial.

1 Like

Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by MartinsD12(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
dukeprince50:
I don't think PDP has heavyweights to defeat APC but greed will make APC loose power and there will be a lot of backstabbing among them. If they unite, PDP don't stand a chance
that's your opinion, you are totally wrong.
Re: APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 by Akaegwu(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Esseite:

How does one reward another by giving them work during elections, are they corpers, security personnel or lecturers?...

You should be rewarded by giving you the chance to loot?..

We the youths are just useless... we are dying gradually but still afraid to die..
They will work as ballot box snachers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Real Pictures : Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally / Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.