Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Rig Supervisor For Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rig Supervisor For Graduate Trainee (2604 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Retail Sales Supervisor For A Fragrance And Costmetics Company / Logistics Supervisor For A Haulage & Transportation Company Needed Urgently!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rig Supervisor For Graduate Trainee by emmddy: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2011
my dear nairalander i receive an sms and email from the BRASS inviting me for test, i apply for rig supervisor. the letter read as follow

RE:  ART/10 – TEST

We received your application for the position of Rig Supervisor Trainee and are pleased to invite you for a Test:-

Date :              Friday, 18th February 2011

Time:              8.00am prompt

Venue:            Hotel Presidential

GRA Phase II, Aba Road

Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Please come along with:-

(1)   Means of photo identification (e.g. driving licence, national ID etc.)

(2)   This invitation letter

(3)   SMS on your phone

(4)   Writing materials

(5)   Calculator

(6)   NYSC discharge certificate

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

BRASS

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING THE TEST,PLEASE  ANYBODY WITH USEFUL IN FORMATION ON HOW THEIR TEST LOOK LIKE,PLEASE I REALLY NEED AN URGENT REPLY.WHAT SHULOD I LAY MY HAND ON TO READ
Re: Rig Supervisor For Graduate Trainee by shevalync: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2011
I got the invite too,it seems the coy is Transocean Inc.(the world's largest offshore drilling company) . find below a related stuff that can be helpful I also got it form naijahotjobs. goodluck n see u @ the venue.

TRANSOCEAN ART TEST FORMAT HERE
« on: February 04, 2011, 09:18:09 PM » Reply with quote
25TH MAY 2007,I WROTE TRANSOCEAN TEST AT THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS.THE TEST WAS CONDUCTED BY WAEC.

1) THE QUESTIONS ARE O LEVEL PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS AND ENGINEERING WORKSHOP PRACTICES.
UNDER THE PHYSICS STUDY ELECTRICITY,LIGHT,IMPEDANCE,INDUCTORS AND CAPACITANCE.

2) UNDER THE CHEMISTRY STUDY ATOMS,BALANCING EQUATIONS,CHARLES AND BOYLES LAW

3) TRY AND KNOW MOST THINGS WE USE IN THE ENGINEERING WORKSHOP.LIKE CHISEL SAW,HAMMER,FREE HAND
SKETCHING ETC

I PASSED THE TEST AND WENT FOR THE INTERVIEW AND GLORY BE TO GOD (IN ALL SITUATION GIVE GOD THE GLORY),NO ONE WAS TAKEN AMONG EIGHT OF US.IT WAS A DAY I STILL FIND HARD TO FORGET.ONLY FOR THE WHITE MAN TO CALL ME ON PHONE THAT THEY WILL STILL CONTACT ME SINCE 2007.

GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE

PLS IT IS STILL THE SAME BRASS CONSULTING HANDLING TRANSOCEAN ART TEST FOR SOME YEARS NOW.THEIR OFFICE IS

AROUND AGBAJE STREET,VICTORIA ISLAND
Re: Rig Supervisor For Graduate Trainee by kenkan: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2011
success to you
Re: Rig Supervisor For Graduate Trainee by sdacosta79(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2011
Good day Room,

I have an Interview Presentation at Transocean this week, I will like to know what I should expect.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Barber And Stylist Needed Urgently / Truerebel Fashion Company Changes Name To Fashionhands / What Are The Chances Of A Criminology Graduate In Job Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.