Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,534 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

American Singer, Demi Lavato Engages Max Ehrich, Posing With Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer, Demi Lavato Engages Max Ehrich, Posing With Ring (490 Views)

Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Her Manager Posing With ATTENTION MAGAZINE Adorned By Ex / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Singer, Demi Lavato Engages Max Ehrich, Posing With Ring by Jumoke355(f): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
American singer, songwriter and actress Demi Lovato has taken to Instagram to announce her engagement to lover, actor Max Ehrich.

Demi wrote on Instagram;

"When I was a little girl, my birth dad always called me his “little partner” - something that might’ve sounded strange without his southern cowboy like accent. To me it made perfect sense. And today that word makes perfect sense again but today I’m officially going to be someone else’s partner. "

@maxehrich - I knew I loved you the moment I met you.
It was something I can’t describe to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand but luckily you did too.. I’ve never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in my life (other than my parents) flaws and all. You never pressure me to be anything other than myself. And you make me want to be the best version of myself. I’m honored to accept your hand in marriage. I love you more than a caption could express but I’m ecstatic to start a family and life with you. I love you forever my baby. My partner. Here’s to our future!!!! ��❤️��

Ps. THANK YOU @angelokritikos FOR HIDING BEHIND ROCKS AND CAPTURING THE ENTIRE THING!!! I love you boo!!!

Lovato and Ehrich were first rumored to a be a couple earlier this spring. Back in March, she accidentally popped up while he was performing on Instagram Live, and they made their relationship publicly official in the video for Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande's song “Stuck With U."

SOURCE: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/07/american-singer-demi-lavato-engages-max-enrich.html

Re: American Singer, Demi Lavato Engages Max Ehrich, Posing With Ring by chatinent: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
Okay.
Re: American Singer, Demi Lavato Engages Max Ehrich, Posing With Ring by kennyclassic: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
Congrats to them

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Boys Buy Pizza To Bribe Their School Proprietress (watch Video). / Kiddwaya Never Took Permission From Me Before Going To Bbnaija - Terry Waya / Kiddwaya Explains Relationship With Another Girl,Reveals Conversation With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.