Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon (58325 Views)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Lawdis(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2020
McTobe:
But if they catch you na to do burial rite or collect better beating if the youth suspect that it is intentional hunting

Chief ome mgbe oji, onye OBODO.....

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by SirMichael1: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
yesterday I wanted to eat snake meat for the first time with a guy in his aunt's house. We didn't go again because he was very tired after returning from a burial ceremony he went smiley
Lol. I read snake taste like chicken. If so, why would i substiute my cravings for chicken with snake? When it is yummier to eat, and more appealling to kill (Now I say this with all pun intended) a chicken. One moment, you see it playing around looking to mount, the next, it is feeding the worms in my stomach.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Jilo83(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2020
We team snake are angry the way monitor lizard displaced snake on nairaland nowadays.
Lala should find something to do before we protest
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Lawdis(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Nnam I dun screenshot your comment, when I come back I go hala u to show me where dem dem sale this stuff . Abeg note it

No trouble but it's a systematic hunting ooo, though I have some guys there who can quietly bring it.....take a look at that picture

Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. I read snake taste like chicken. If so, why would i substiute my cravings for chicken with snake? When it is yummier to eat, and more appealling to kill (Now I say this with all pun intended) a chicken. One moment, you see it playing around looking to mount, the next, it is feeding the worms in my stomach.
Na so me too hear ooo .afar why that babe dey stalk your post? E fit be say she like you o. I mean that girl wey post about rapture.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by SirMichael1: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Na so me too hear ooo .afar why that babe dey stalk your post? E fit be say she like you o. I mean that girl wey post about rapture.
You mean Uyai? She's my precious sister, so we like each other. smiley
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by SirMichael1: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2020
Lawdis:

No trouble but it's a systematic hunting ooo, though I have some guys there who can quietly bring it.....take a look at that picture
Why don't they allow open hunting? Is it meat for the gods?
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Grandmeister(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2020
MorataFC:
Thousands upon thousands of cow is being killed daily in Nigeria, you should ask yourself how come that one never finish.
Wrong analogy, cows, goats and chickens are being reared in large commercial numbers all year round so they are never in danger of extinction. These animals struggle to survive their fellow animals in the bush and then struggle to survive mankind at the same time...
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Goalnaldo(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
You mean Uyai? She's my precious sister, so we like each other. smiley
you are from AKS too? Ok oh enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Grandmeister(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2020
simondee93:
Forget that thing jare after all it's not all animals we saw in our own generation, some we saw pictures and some we read about them.So for the unborn generation anyone dem meet it's fine.
This exemplifies the difference between you and a Caucasian man, while you try to extinguish he tries to preserve. He was like you decades(centuries) ago but you have the advantage of past knowledge, awareness and information today yet still you persist on decimating wildlife.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by SirMichael1: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you are from AKS too? Ok oh enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Yah. Akwa Ibom from Esit Eket.

You asked me about her because you admire her, right? Don't worry, she'll reply you today. If you pass, don't choke her time and space, encroach her by taking little steps oblivious to her. Furthermore, don't make her sad or cry 'cause she's special.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Yah. Akwa Ibom from Esit Eket.

You asked me about her because you admire her, right? Don't worry, she'll reply you today. If you pass, don't choke her time and space, encroach her by taking little steps oblivious to her. Furthermore, don't make her sad or cry 'cause she's special.
I like you already smiley you are so nice. smiley
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by SirMichael1: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Grandmeister:

Wrong analogy, cows, goats and chickens are being reared in large commercial numbers all year round so they are never in danger of extinction. These animals struggle to survive their fellow animals in the bush and then struggle to survive mankind at the same time...
Antelope hasn't gone on extinction for over hundred of years despite encroachment from humans and fellow animals.

Furthermore, when you talk extinction, talk also about their duration of birth. Some of these reptiles give birth to over 20 youngs per birth and are quick to undergo pregnancy. Maximum of 3-4 weeks and they hatch their youngs.

Prey have instinct of survival. If they feel threatneed, they migrate to other locations wher these preys won't find them, but that doesn't mean they are extinct.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Lawdis(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Why don't they allow open hunting? Is it meat for the gods?

....where you from Sir? I have something to tell you
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by wilroy: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2020
extol1:
oh God! if we finish eating every animals in Nigeria, I wonder what we shall tell the unborn generation

Just tell them that we finished it
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Mykelslim: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2020
extol1:
oh God! if we finish eating every animals in Nigeria, I wonder what we shall tell the unborn generation
You will show them pictures and say "you see this particular animal I ate it so many times and I'm one of the reasons it's no more"
grin grin grin
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by SirMichael1: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Lawdis:

....where you from Sir? I have something to tell you
From Akwa ibom state. cheesy
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Lawdis(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
From Akwa ibom state. cheesy

OK..... in that community they forbid killing or eating the animal but now many indigenes of that community believed that the restriction is no longer active so some of them do kill and eat it presently but not openly....o, last year December 25th I caught a very large one that always comes around the compound where I resides and did the needful judgment to the poor reptile....grin grin grin it's delicious
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by murphyrichy(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
is this what they call Awu-uno in Igbo?
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Grandmeister(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2020
SirMichael1:
Antelope hasn't gone on extinction for over hundred of years despite encroachment from humans and fellow animals.

Furthermore, when you talk extinction, talk also about their duration of birth. Some of these reptiles give birth to over 20 youngs per birth and are quick to undergo pregnancy. Maximum of 3-4 weeks and they hatch their youngs.

Prey have instinct of survival. If they feel threatneed, they migrate to other locations wher these preys won't find them, but that doesn't mean they are extinct.
How many antelopes are now seen in the forest? They are dwindling at an alarming rate. Also you are wrong to assume that because reptiles birth a dozen younglings that they all survive...more than half of them are devoured by predators before hitting maturity..even lions lose a good number of their cubs before maturity. Aba was called enyimba in the old days because of the troop of elephants that usually came to the waterside river at ogborhill to drink but no single elephant is found in the entire East today. The few left in the thick forest of the west are frantically being guarded by the government.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Bambambiglo: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2020
pocohantas:

That is not food biko. Attached is food...

If you are my guy, you won’t kiss me with that mouth you used to eat a (premature) reptile. Nonsense! angry

So you this woman is still doing this notoriety of stealing pics of food online and posting as dishes prepared by you?
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by MrMacinterchi1: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2020
Lawdis:
If you need more just go to Atani in Ogbaru L.G.A of Anambra state and you will see them boqu boqu in larger size

grin grin

it's sacred in that area. That's why u see them moving freely.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Waoh!! You have just eaten ordinary lizard.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Henri8: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2020
extol1:
Show them lizard as crocodile.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by 77up(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2020
extol1:
show them the pictures , after all na dragon picture you see too sad
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by 2FlowZ(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Wtf mane...gross, yuck! undecided
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Dellorex(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Disgusting! Even if you add money on top this, I can't eat it.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Makween(f): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
The stomach has suffered with the things that go into it.
Pls fam i need you support to win the big photo contest on Instagram. All you have to do is click on the link, like my pic and follow the page. You have to follow the page for you vote to count. Thank Good morning. Pls i need your vote for a contest�� all you have to do is click on the link, it will direct you to the big Photo Contest just follow and like my pics to win the contest. God bless you.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDGGfoxjQgx/?igshid=18ygi76ui2ufm
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cti28:
Food is ready. I just Caught this monitor Lizard in a bush close to my house. Well I have never had a taste of it and doing so might not be bad.

You caught a wall gecko or salamander.

You don't know what you caught.
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by McTobe(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin hehehehehe
Lawdis:

Chief ome mgbe oji, onye OBODO.....

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon by Apologize(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you go Peter odili village go kill this stuff you go hear am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.