Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

You Might Like This Carrer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Might Like This Carrer (154 Views)

Carrer In IT Field / The Skills To Having Sucessful Carrer In Nigeria Today {digital Marketing} / I Need Help About Choose My Carrer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Might Like This Carrer by Bonexzy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Superbklean Panty Liner (for both male and female is one of those Longrich products that has kept me in great wonder. This is because we that are in the medical field know the economic impact of products that can handle both male and female sexual health issues.

Superbklean panty liner is non-invasive (an externally used) product with three active ingredients namely:

�bio-magnetic energy,
�far infrared and
�anions.

Method of Use

Just like the way ladies put on their menstrual sanitary pads. It is placed beneath the pelvic region (the region that houses the anus, vagina and penis) with the inside directly facing the perineum ( the line b/w the anus to the vagina/penis).

Then you will now put on your underwear and use the adhesive material to hold it in position.

It is made of soft cotton which makes it easy to use and flexible as you do you daily job.

The functions of Superbklean Panty Liners are:

�It relives menstrual pain.

�It activates the bio-magnetic field in the lower part of the body, accelerating electric currents in cells and thus promotes blood circulation.

�It helps to increase acidity (as the female sexual part requires some levels of acidity) of secretions and thus enhances self-protection against infection (e.g fibroid, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections and so on).

�It eliminates odour, prevents itching, cures and prevents rashes around the vagina.

�It energizes body cells and increases the cell metabolic efficiency (rate of digestion, exertion and healing power), which rapidly reduces pains such as back pain, joint pain and muscle pain.

�It prevents and cures prostrate cancer in men.

�Recent research and life experiences have confirmed that bio-magnetic energy is excellent in taking care of the following:

�Back pain, Menstrual cramps, Arthritis, toothache, insomnia, headache, stomach ache, sprain, inflammation, diabetes, broken bones, cuts, eye sight, nerve and tissue regeneration, detoxification, etc.

*How to use Superbklean panty liner*

�This can be worn by both male and female. It can be worn while going out or when at work, or better when going to bed. It should be discarded immediately after one-time use(6-12hrs).

Contraindication of Superbklean Panty Liner

❌Not to be used by pregnant mothers and infants.

�A box of this product contains 16packs with 30 pieces.

�The price is #21,000 and the PV is 50.

Testimonial

A friend mine always complained of noticing a whitish and awful smelling substance from her vagina, with accompanying pain and scanty flow during her menstruation. But when I recommended this product to her, the game changed, she began to have hassle free menstruation with heavy flows. She is currently free from the whitish and awful smelling substance from her vagina through the help of this product and some antibiotics.

For more, reach my profile.

(1) (Reply)

gnvb / Get Your Upwork Account Approved / How To Build An Autopilot Business That Scales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.