Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? (1905 Views)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Has Tinubu ever govern any state in the poverty capital of the south? Why are they shouting his name as it he made the place economic and political inviable?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by eagleu: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Has Tinubu ever govern any state in the poverty capital of the south? Why are they shouting his name as it he made the place economic and political inviable?

Because he is a theif!
He wants to reap where he didn't sow:

Iyolaja extorting from traders.
Taking taxes from Lagos citizens
Stealing government properties by crooked means
Playing godfatherism with our nation's wealth.

List is long, but will wait for his paid internet trolls to arrive before I tell you more.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by eagleu: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
One111:
[s][/s]

Crossing out can't help you
Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by MetaPhysical: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
BlowYourMind:

Thats what I asked ibos yesterday. grin

He could have created a VI in Anambra to brag. Property tax in the community goes to his Ibo people and improve IGR.....

Instead....Ngige took their money to Lagos, bought property in VI to brag. While he brags Yoruba collects his property tax and improve IGR.

I dont know which people call Ibo an entrepreneur. They know to hustle but lack business sense.

They are labourers, not business strategists at all.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Toosure70: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ask yeast olori pelebe people o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by kettykin: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
BlowYourMind:

please which is the poverty capital of the south ?

1 Like

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by MetaPhysical: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
kettykin:

South East!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by kettykin: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

South East!

i still dont understand how you came about this , but in which state in the South West has better living conditions than the South East

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
eagleu:

Because he is a theif!

List is long, but will wait for his paid internet trolls to arrive before I tell you more.
Why don't you allow Lagos State indigenes worry about that, we aren't complaining, not inviable Ebonyi indigenes should start complaining for us.

8 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
kettykin:

i still dont understand how you came about this , but in which state in the South West has better living conditions than the South East
According to NBS, which region is the poverty capital of the south

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
kettykin:

South Of course where else

2 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by 1beat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
eagleu:

Because he is a theif!

Then go back to your state if you're pain
develop your state in better way that suit you your days are numbered don't worry

Uncle bellow I agree with you advise your tribe man to leave Lagos and join you in Igbo state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Ejanla07: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
No yoruba state have better living condition than any igbo state..

Quote me anywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by IamWonderful: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very true, I don't know why igbos are bitter about Tinubu that much, he never ruled any south east state, they wouldn't keep his name out of their mouths, well I am not surprise, he is the only person that have left office and still relevant today, when Tinubu talks political atmosphere changes, that man is a damn god of politics in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by IamWonderful: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ejanla07:
No yoruba state have better living condition than any igbo state..

Quote me anywhere
So why are south eastners running away from the poverty ridden south east with it "better condition" hope it is not because it potopoto desecrated and mudslide

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Susu888(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dem dey envy his bullion vans!
Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Susu888:
Dem dey envy his bullion vans!
Of course, let them continue to envy it

3 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Superwave: 4:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Igbos no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
During his administration as the governor of Lagos State, everywhere was filled with filth and every corner was screaming poverty, poverty, poverty

Though assassination almost overshadowed poverty!!!

Awarding contracts to self, using uncompleted projects to campaign for the next election, corruption, embezzlement reeks from everywhere

If he had stayed longer, he would have acquired the whole of Lagos State.

Modified:
BlowYourMind:
So how is that byour business? Are you a Lagos State indigene?
How do I know that you are a Lagos indigene or a Yoruba You carry placard for head

All these Falekes' from KOGI claiming Mushin grin grin grin grin

I am a Nigerian! As a citizen, I have every right!

Cecelia Ibru was the owner of oceanic bank but it didn't stop her from going to jail for spending people's money though it's in her bank!

I am sure that just like you she must have said, what's anybody's business It's my bank, it's my money

Only the wise learn from the happenings around

So be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Asgard13: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Superwave:
yoruba no get shame.
Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Asgard13: 5:06am On Jul 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
So why are south eastners running away from the poverty ridden south east with it "better condition" hope it is not because it potopoto desecrated and mudslide

At least igbos do visit their towns...

Why all Yoruba town and cities ghost environment with acute poverty and chronic hunger

Why be say Yoruba people are not proud of their state as everyone have abandoned their states and now claiming lagosians

Do you know that majority of Yoruba people hardly travel to their state of origin.. some never been there .. because of village people

Can you explain why Yoruba call their town and villages farm..

You
Which state are you from ... let’s start from there... I know you will claim lagosian

Yoruba say igbos abandon their home.... we all know... is there any ghost town in the east?
Wil call 10 ghost town in osun alone
Half of osun state is empty

Same with ekiti ondo oyo ... to an extend ogun...
All ghost ....

Yoruba go still the make noise..

Na so Yoruba Dey migrate come lagos ... Na so other Nigerians the come...
Very tribal people... and same tribalistic element will turn and accuse igbos of hate..

Madness..

7 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Asgard13: 5:12am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=1beat post=92033308]

Then go back to your state if you're pain
develop your state in better way that suit you your days are numbered don't worry

I with you advise yoruba to leave Lagos and me in Yoruba village... because all Yoruba land are empty and ghost.
Stop flocking to Lagos
/quote]
Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Ruggedniggaone: 5:13am On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=92040452]
During his administration as the governor of Lagos State, everywhere was filled with filth and every corner was screaming poverty, poverty, poverty

Awarding contracts to self, using uncompleted projects to campaign for the next election, corruption, embezzlement reeks from everywhere

[/quotewas it not yoruba state he wanted acquire?how is that your problem? are yoruba complaining?why are you taking panadol for yoruba headache oloripelebe? Na Anambra or any South East state he wan acquire?

2 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So how is that your business? Are you a Lagos State indigene?

1 Like

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by BlowYourMind: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

At least igbos do visit their towns...

Why all Yoruba town and cities ghost environment with acute poverty and chronic hunger

Why be say Yoruba people are not proud of their state as everyone have abandoned their states and now claiming lagosians

Do you know that majority of Yoruba people hardly travel to their state of origin.. some never been there .. because of village people

Can you explain why Yoruba call their town and villages farm..

You
Which state are you from ... let’s start from there... I know you will claim lagosian

Yoruba say igbos abandon their home.... we all know... is there any ghost town in the east?
Wil call 10 ghost town in osun alone
Half of osun state is empty

Same with ekiti ondo oyo ... to an extend ogun...
All ghost ....

Yoruba go still the make noise..

Na so Yoruba Dey migrate come lagos ... Na so other Nigerians the come...
Very tribal people... and same tribalistic element will turn and accuse igbos of hate..

Madness..
Is that why you are crying? sorry drink water and mind your business, Yoruba land belongs to Yoruba and we can do anything we like to it, face your poverty ridden capital of the south, your barren landlocked erosion desecrated land

3 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Supan(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2020
BlowYourMind:
According to NBS, which region is the poverty capital of the south
South East was considered the wealthiest region and was given the smallest poverty alleviation fund.

Compare it with your's and tell me why your region remain so poor.

7 Likes

Re: Was It Tinubu That Make The Place Poverty Capital Of The South? by Supan(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2020
kettykin:

Even with the addition of FG's lagos to SW, SE is rated the wealthiest region in the country.

They can keep massaging their ego with the fake NBS stat.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is The Desert North More Populated Than The Tropical South? / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Court Documents Granting Him N1billion Against Nigerian / Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Journey Into Political Oblivion Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.