Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Reason Why Nigerian Schools Might Remain Closed Later Than 2021 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reason Why Nigerian Schools Might Remain Closed Later Than 2021 (508 Views)

Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / Daycare Centres, Primary Schools Remain Closed – Sani Aliyu, PTF Coordinator / Schools Remain Closed Nationwide - Ministry Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigerian Schools Might Remain Closed Later Than 2021 by aygbolly2: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
The federal government's insensitivity to the issue of reopening of our institutions of learning calls for concern. Whilst lives of students and teachers must be protected at all cost, I think it's hightime the government realized some facts. I have this uncommon deduction that if our schools can not be made ready for reopening asap, giving the excuse of the rising number of cases and casualities recorded daily by the government, there is zero assurance of resumption even in 2021.

Like many would say, covid '19 has come to stay, instead of giving unnecessary excuses to continue to delay students at home, the government should rather man up and face the reality of covid '19. They should put all measures that will contain the spread of the virus in our schools in place and let students resume back to their classes.

If we must wait till there is a recorded decline in the number of cases or for an effective vaccine, I'm afraid we might wait longer than 2021. My two cents.
Re: Reason Why Nigerian Schools Might Remain Closed Later Than 2021 by merieam16(f): 2:15am On Jul 24, 2020
yea..mayb till September 2021

(1) (Reply)

Strike: UTAS Now Ready For Integrity Test ― ASUU / Today Is Free WAEC BIOLOGY ANSWERS / Jamb: Forgot Password And Unable To Login SOLVED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.