Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Jamb: Forgot Password And Unable To Login SOLVED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb: Forgot Password And Unable To Login SOLVED (479 Views)

'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics) / Jamb Wahala: Lost My Sim Card And Unable To Access My Mail. Help!!! / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb: Forgot Password And Unable To Login SOLVED by Jackossky(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hi aspirants, this thread is for those that are unable to log into their jamb profile for one reason or the other.

Most did forget their jamb password and they are unable to login, maybe you are trying to change institution or course, whatever the objective may be, I am telling you that there is a way to regain your jamb password.

I was also in this same quagmire when my lil sis decided to forget her jamb password and lose access to her email address. She couldn't even login to her email and Google... To know her woes then, you can check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6118325/jamb-wahala-lost-sim-card

To business, if you forgot your password and you have the sim you registered with on you, just use it to send a text to 55019.
The text should be in this format

Password space (email address)

Let me simplify it if you didn't get the logic, assume you forgot your password and your email address is *sola@gmail.com*
What you are to do is send a text to 55019 in this format

Password sola@gmail.com

Voila!! That's the simple code; note that a service fee of #50 will be deducted from your account and also, you can only do it once. That's a sly way of saying you should only do it when it's your last resort of gaining access to your jamb profile.

And for those that might want to ask, we were able to retrieve her sim back, that was the saving grace.

For the record, I had to waste #300 before I was able to get the format, I was busy using a wrong format and they charged me for every trial.

Did I just call you aspirant? shocked

I actually wanted to say UNDERGRADUATE/Graduate. I hope you get the gist.

I will respond to any questions you might have, Don't be shy, just quote me.

Cc
Itzzkhaliii

(1) (Reply)

Nubapoly Admission List For 2020/2021 Is Out: Check Admission Status / Cgpa Computation Method By Universities In Nigeria / Sending A Female Child To Boarding House At 11what's Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.