Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (304 Views)

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. by dignity33: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Please my fellow Nigeria before we start buried Ngige, watch a video clips of Faleke insult and tribal comment he used against Ngige. ohh after watching the full video I lost my respect to that man called Faleke and I see the reason why Ngige bring the issues of Tinubu to the scene. Bringing Tinubu is not a sign of insult but a sign of respect to Faleke Godfather who happened to be his friend.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari ROCKS Face Mask For The First Time Publicly( Pix,video) / Oshiomole Deceptive Apologia By Richard Akinnola / 2020 Federal Government Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.