Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra (6802 Views)

Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Ngige Should Resign If He Can’t Support Tinubu, Says APC Chieftain / Faleke Don't Deserve To Be Rep . Ngige Should Have Bath Him With Insults. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
If he does it will teach Faleke and his mentor, Asiwaju, not to mess with a two time Minister, ex Senator, ex Governor.

It will teach that Mushin small boy that level pass level.

Ngige should put VI in Anambra and set things right.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Daddysidhan: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
On top red sand.

15 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by eagleu: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:
If he does it will teach Faleke and his mentor, Asiwaju, not to mess with a two time Minister, ex Senator, ex Governor.

Remind us who built VI, before it was infested with parasites like Tinubu?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by kettykin: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Anambra AMC will be a luxury to behold , the only Big deal about VI are the tall structures along Adeola Odeku, Ahmadu Bello way and AkinAdesola.
Aside the banks , oil companies and telecom businesses , VI is just not better than New Owerri. I lived in Ologun Agbaje street in VI for more than 10 year and worked at Adeola Odeku for some time

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
eagleu:

The Iru kingdom owns VI.

The British leased the land.

If Iru had not existed Britain would not have had interest.

Iru existed...and that made the difference.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lands exist in Anambra. Tell Ngige to make a VI happen....or invite Britain to do it for him and shame us.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Beremx(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ngige and Faleke after embarrassing each other on video will still be friends while me and you will carry the matter for head.
Ogbeni , leave politicians o! They know themselves more than us

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by ogbuefi677(m): 4:36am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

dear Mushin boy,from Oshogbo ooo grin
Almost every village in Anambra is comparable to VI but una no de travel so una no know.
Anambra has d best road network in Nigeria

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Captainrambo2: 4:41am On Jul 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:

dear Mushin boy,from Oshogbo ooo grin
Almost every village in Anambra is comparable to VI but una no de travel so una no know.
Anambra has d best road network in Nigeria
where is your proof

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by basty: 4:46am On Jul 24, 2020
eagleu:

Your father built VI and Lagos Airport.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by ogbuefi677(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Captainrambo2:
where is your proof
Travel afonja,travel.
Next time your neighbor who is Igbo invites you for his/her traditional wedding in his village,travel and see.
We don't mine skulls in d east,so you don't need a helmet grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ruggedniggaone: 5:02am On Jul 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Travel afonja,travel.
Next time your neighbor who is Igbo invites you for his/her traditional wedding in his village,travel and see.
you no dey mine skull Na the entire body you Na dey mine

17 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Daddysidhan:
On top red sand.
No, Abe okuta.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Captainrambo2: 5:14am On Jul 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Travel afonja,travel.
I have been to Anambra, and many states..... not spectacular a bout yiur roads.

Meanwhile you named me afonja because o asked for proof, ? Lol

You igbos re your own enemies undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:26am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The Iru kingdom owns VI.

The British leased the land.

If Iru had not existed Britain would not have had interest.

Iru existed...and that made the difference.
Lol .why are you making an altercation between two APC party chieftains an ethnic issue? Have you bothered to find out what even led to such response from Ngige?

When a government official in kano referred to osinbajo as Academic VP, you didn't take up arms against him. Elrufai son had taken swipes at VP, but you didn't create a thread.

It's an open secret that VP is undermined in the villa, but you never did fimmmm...why?

Fowler was shown the way out and his successor a fulani continued to de-emphasize his contributions in the media, but you metaphysical went deaf and dumb!
I can go on and on.

Ngige is not wholly accepted politically in his home because he ran off with Yorubas a long time, but see how quickly you disregard the few Igbos that overlooked your inadequacies to hobnob with you. Joe Igbokwe and co are next in line.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Lands exist in Anambra. Tell Ngige to make a VI happen....or invite Britain to do it for him and shame us.
How old are you sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Asgard13: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Tinubu is from osun state...

And osogbo is still bush and villages... don’t show me pictures... I know osogbo too well..empty and ghosted town... down to Ede .. ikire gbogan .. ipetu .. ife..

This is Tinubu home town .. why didn’t he create a VI IN OSOGBO..

Yoruba sef angry

If you hear Yoruba say vi ... no place like VI lekki exist in the whole of Yoruba land

Or you tell me..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I have been to Anambra, and many states..... not spectacular a bout yiur roads.

Meanwhile you named me afonja because o asked for proof, ? Lol

You igbos re your own enemies undecided
Igbos are your nemesis!

14 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

And osogbo is still bush and villages... don’t show me pictures... I know osogbo too well..empty and ghosted town... down to Ede .. ikire gbogan .. ipetu .. ife..

This is Tinubu home town .. and by don’t he create a VI IN OSOGBO..

Yoruba sef angry

If you here Yoruba say vi ... no place like VI lekki exist in the whole of Yoruba land

Or you tell me..
Gbam! Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State. Why hasn't he turned it to VI? This crook appropriated to himself half of Lagos island down to Epe. With the proceeds he throws crumbs at metaphysical and he'll start barking grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Asgard13: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
Gbam! Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State. Why hasn't he turned it to VI? This crook appropriated to himself half of Lagos island down to Epe. With the proceeds he throws crumbs at metaphysical and he'll start barking grin

Iragbjii na Yoruba farmland .. a ghost town

27 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by frankyychiji(f): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Iragbjii na Yoruba farmland .. a ghost town
Lol.. Tinubu tried so hard to extricate himself from that land to the extent of not attending his own biological mother's burial grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2020
if Yorubas made Lagos what it is today ,why are other Yoruba states not attractive like Lagos (

39 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Superwave: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2020
kettykin:

Anambra AMC will be a luxury to behold , the only Big deal about VI are the tall structures along Adeola Odeku, Ahmadu Bello way and AkinAdesola.
Aside the banks , oil companies and telecom businesses , VI is just not better than New Owerri. I lived in Ologun Agabja for more than 10 year and worked at Adeola Odeku for some time

This is similar wailing to Ngige, I bet you are still living in Lagos instead of moving to Owerri to build the sky scrapper your fathers n forefathers never built which is why destitute like you abandoned alaigbo to escape the agonishing poverty prevalent there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
you no dey mine skull Na the entire body you Na dey mine
grin

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Aphrygian(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
if Yorubas made Lagos what it is today ,why are other Yoruba states not attractive like Lagos (
I guess Ogun state is in OSU land, even oyo state. See na only pple that does not travel you guys will be boasting about Igbo land. I did my 2006 jamb at sancta or AVE Maria secondary sch at orji river side and I have brothers that are well established in insukka, you guys should quit this trash talking of any region, except maybe economic wise(which the southwest leads), no region outshines eachother in Nigeria in aesthetics, we all have beautiful spots amidst slums.

11 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Enyimbafc: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Na ur papa skull mining industry that created VI in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by junketer(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:
why are you so obsessed with the igbos? Na wao!
Tomorrow now hausa people fit wake up to say we should go and build asokoro in anambra too.
FYI, most places in anambra are more livable than VI.

24 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by castrogee(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2020
OP, the smack down Ngige handed over to Falake AKA Tinubu still dey pepper you, why??. Faleke should have inquired about Ngige before trying to mess with him. Ngige is one hell of a man who doesn't take prisoners of war. He withstood OBJ for three years, hurled OBJ all sorts of insults, and single handedly fought and dismantled God-fatherism in Anambra. So looking at his CV to think a boy like Faleke can toy with him and not receive some smacking is just quite ridiculous.

19 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by junketer(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Superwave:

This is similar wailing to Ngige, I bet you are still living in Lagos instead of moving to Owerri to build the sky scrapper your fathers n forefathers never built which is why destitute like you abandoned alaigbo to escape the agonishing poverty prevalent there.

if you are not in your home state in yoruba land then shut up. Most yorubas in lagos are not from lagos. So why do your people leave your home state to move to lagos?

19 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ikennamurphy: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Sorry lagos is part of the shithole Nigeria.. A no man's land for that matter tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Enyimbafc: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Aphrygian:

I guess Ogun state is in OSU land, even oyo state. See na only pple that does not travel you guys will be boasting about Igbo land. I did my 2006 jamb at sancta or AVE Maria secondary sch at orji river side and I have brothers that are well established in insukka, you guys should quit this trash talking of any region, except maybe economic wise(which the southwest leads), no region outshines eachother in Nigeria in aesthetics, we all have beautiful spots amidst slums.
MUMU do u want me to start posting pictures of ur skull mining and human parts enclave,full with brown roof and mud houses.

20 Likes

Re: Ngige Should Vex & Create A VI In Anambra by Ritchiee: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Asgard13:

This is Tinubu home town .. and by don’t he create a VI IN OSOGBO..

Yoruba sef angry

If you here Yoruba say vi ... no place like VI lekki exist in the whole of Yoruba land

Or you tell me..

Last time I checked Oshogbo,Lagos,Ibadan,VI in Lagos,all have Obas,same culture and they are Omoluabis because they are in Yorubaland.

Una waka more than 550 km to Yorubaland from Abakakeke.Una no dey shame,Okudiri?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update~newly Established SWAT Uniform / Direct Primaries: APC Await Buhari's Decision As Tripartite Committee Deadlocked / BREAKING! Rufai Oseni Receives Another Threat To His & Family's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.