Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. (537 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays / Bandex: Kaduna Declares July 12 Work-Free As Buhari, El-Rufai, Ibrahim Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Abubakar, has declared Friday 31st July 2020, as the 10th day of Zulhijia 1441 and the day of Eid-el-Kabir.

Abubakar, who is also the President-General of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, also advised on how to observe prayers across the country amid the Covid-19 pandemic.

This is contained in a statement issued signed by the Chairman, Sultanate Council Advisory Committee on Religious Affairs, Sambo Junaidu.

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammad Abubakar, has declared Friday 31st July 2020, as the 10th day of Zulhijia 1441 and the day of Eid-el-Kabir.

Abubakar, who is also the President-General of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, also advised on how to observe prayers across the country amid the Covid-19 pandemic.

This is contained in a statement issued signed by the Chairman, Sultanate Council Advisory Committee on Religious Affairs, Sambo Junaidu.

“In view of the current situation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Sultan hereby advises all the District Heads and Imams in Sokoto State to observe Eid prayers in their Jumu’at mosques in their respective towns and villages and not at Eid grounds.

“Also, the council advises the muslim communities throughout the country to observe Eid prayers at Jumu’at Mosques to help curb the spread of Covid-19,” the statement partly read.

While wishing them Allah’s guidance and blessings, Sultan Abubakar urged faithful to pray for the peace, progress, and development of the country.

https://punchng.com/sultan-declares-july-31-eid-el-kabir/

Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by vickodedon(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
My Sallah meat biko
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by lordm(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Happy salah to my Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by walemoney007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Happy Salah in advance to every Muslims worldwide.

But why e dey announce about am

Wetin almost everybody don know some months ago undecided
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by abdul824: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
may Allah bless us all and bring an end to the pandemic.
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by ogbuefi677(m): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2020
If I ask why it must be sultan everytime, mushin boys go come for me
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by vanida6: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Coongratulations to all muslims around the world,,,barka da sallah in advance
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Madmohamed419(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

https://punchng.com/sultan-declares-july-31-eid-el-kabir/
abubaka have no right and power to declare public holiday
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Madmohamed419(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2020
ogbuefi677:
If I ask why it must be sultan everytime, mushin boys go come for me
because the West said is not recognized. The sun rise from the East and go down to the north. God is great ahllahammadulah ahlla wankpom
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Fasindo: 6:29am On Jul 24, 2020
H
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Fasindo: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2020
shocked

Allahu Akbar

Sultan urging Moslms to
pray for the peace, progress, and development of the country.
This is laughable cos those who cause trouble in d country can't pray 4 its peace, progress nd development.

Boko Haram na them
Bandits na them
ISWAP na them
Terrorism na them
Religious extremism na them
Herdsmen na still them
So how can they pray for peace when they are the cause of chaos in Nigeria.
How can they pray for progress when they don't want progress.
How can they pray 4 development when they don't want it
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Exmilitant(m): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2020
I can never understand how an invention of over a thousand years now would still have a strong influence over billions of sane, rational beings! Same with Christians and their Christmas and Easter celebrations.
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by Maxymilliano(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Eran Ileya on my mind ...
Re: Sultan Declares July 31 Eid-el-kabir Published. by EarthScience9ja: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Earth will be ruled by advance life outside our planet.

On different occasions while traveling to space, astronauts has sighted SpaceCraft like objects which is 100% not debris (because they changes direction and most time, follows our spacecraft for minutes <20minutes or less>.

The government and scientists knew somehow, our home (earth) is being monitored. But due to lack of concrete evidence to back up this claim, the conclusion of our planet being monitored has remain a secret from the public. This is not to create panic among humans.

If 666 will happen as said in the bible, it has nothing to do with God/Jesus. It's an attack from more advance life in space to conquer earth and enslave it.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Comrade Austin Osakue Writes Onbehalf Of The Masses / 3 Major Things We Know About The ‘explosion' At Kainji Dam / Edo Election Update: 'words Fail Me', Obaseki Speaks As INEC Declares Him Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.