Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" (26914 Views)

Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds / Reps Probe $1.046m Withdrawal By Nigerian Embassy In Israel / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by DAVE5(m): 4:31am On Jul 24, 2020
flyingpig:
Has omenka seen this?

Has bbq guy seen it
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by frankyychiji(f): 4:31am On Jul 24, 2020
Charleys:
Please how can I hide 250 million naira.
Put it in a bier-bier bank and nobody would reach it.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by rummmy: 4:41am On Jul 24, 2020
They should quickly create south east development commission (SEDC ) as soon as possible... South east was totally destroyed by the Nigerian government for 3years.
Why create NEDC for not that is destroying itself?

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by DAVE5(m): 4:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Dangrace01:
Billion

Every day million- billion missing God y

Is there hope for the common man in Nigeria,

Well yes there is when you buy what common man like us are selling.

Like this ========> profile

I hope you know "common men" in Nigeria can't afford that car, if you buy such car, you're seen as super rich ohh, meanwhile that is some over 10year old car and it's still seen as a car for the rich cos things have unnecessarily bad in this country, they don loot the country dry and price of all items have increased exponentially, charge 50naira for every 10k and above that enters our accounts, now they want to even add tax on rent meanwhile billions keeping missing everyday in this country, no infrastructure, I provide my own light, I drive on extremely bad roads that causes wear and tear on my car meanwhile the government triple tax me

At least Jonathan time, they looted but we didn't suffer this much, commodity was priced fairly even if they were a little expensive, we didn't pay this much taxes, 5% to 7.5%, 50naira per 10000 account deposit, the list goes on

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by 6digitscomrade: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2020
flyingpig:
Has omenka seen this?
he is by the tombstone of Ben johnson trying to borrow his shoes loo
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by lagosrd: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by PanAC: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2020
seunmsg:

People like you have constantly failed to see the real problem of Nigeria because you view every issue with tribal lens. We have a serious problem with our political class across all ethnic groups. If we create south west or south east development commission today, similar story will still come out. Our society is deeply corrupt nationwide.

So you consider yourself to be an objective commentator on the issues of corruption in this country . I can easily dig up your posts where you have deflected or even vigorously defended similar cases involving people from a certain ethnic group and/or party .

It’s only those who don’t know you that’ll be deceived by this garb you’re wearing today.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2020
Thank God they have spotted it.
The corruption here should be more than that of NCDC.
Where is this country heading to ?
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by grammarian247(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by seunmsg(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2020
PanAC:

So you consider yourself to be an objective commentator on the issues of corruption in this country . I can easily dig up your posts where you have deflected or even vigorously defended similar cases involving people from a certain ethnic group and/or party .

It’s only those who don’t know you that’ll be deceived by this garb you’re wearing today.

I’m challenging you to do the part in bold. Dig out my previous posts where I vigorously defended somewhere from my ethnic group who was accused of corruption.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Zico5(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

And a Zombie like you doesn't know the amount that has been embezzled in the past..
Akpabio just withdrew his statement... So they want to distract people with this new one..
Instead of us to hold our leader accountable...we blame Buhari for everything because of bigotry and hatred..
I voted Buhari during the last election. And I can tell u that it was a total mistake. If such enormous corruption is going on in the comity of someone fighting corruption then there is problem. Think very well, not everyone is a politician and as such we all rise for the betterment of our country. If what Buhari is chasing many for is found in his vicinity then Buhari has skeleton in his cupboard. Buhari is a fraudster I repeat again.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by AreaFada2: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2020
My only surprise is that Nigeria is not in far more anarchy. Because the way the elite loot, pillage and rape the country in broad daylight is quite impossible to get one's head around.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Reference(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Just like the NDDC in the Delta doing Covid stuff which is xompketely not their business while there is the NCDC allocated billions, their counterparts in the north east are procuring military hardware ... what is their business with that when the military has been given a billion dollars, not properly appropriated and till date not accounted for.

Is this not goverment in full blown multifaceted corruption, in the duplication of services, the 'round tripping' of resources. They steal so much other agencies have to step in to perform the same functions and provide the same resources. Where in the world do you see this except in Nigeria.

America is fighting the same war on terror, a far bigger one. But you don't see FEMA buying armoured tanks for the Marine Corps or the Department of Transportation procuring attack drones for the CIA.

What kind of country is this.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by CioAngels(f): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2020
NEDC that was only created just three year ago has stolen 100billion already. Mrs Sadiya Faruok is again mentioned as part of thieves, what a great shame to her. They all are not bothered about the dying of their people while also Akpabio and co-thieves are less bothered of the sufferings their people. If a local government in Akwa Ibom can be scooping water for drinking while Akpabio presisding the state. The leaders are taking Nigerians for fools. Sowore said said revolution Now and dss swoopped on him Tell me what revolution can be more than this, so, shouldn't these people be cramped to Kuje prision? The Nigerian leaders has to swear with our Nigerians traditional god's, while all the Nigeria traditional god's will continues to disgrace them all as revolution-Now. May all the leaders that has vehemently refused that the Nigerian poor should starve and die poor be publicly disgraced as it is happening now. Shameless stealing Vampires.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Reference(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

And a Zombie like you doesn't know the amount that has been embezzled in the past..
Akpabio just withdrew his statement... So they want to distract people with this new one..
Instead of us to hold our leader accountable...we blame Buhari for everything because of bigotry and hatred..

What nonsense are you saying.
Mister. Only 2 things put Mr. Buhari in Aso Rock. 2 things alone. 2 things.

The perception, his promise and the propaganda on corruption and the war he will fight to rid Nigeria of it. And secondly, his promise to lead from the front in defeating Boko Haram and the propaganda around his military background.

So what are you saying. That he should not be called out after all this. Are these folks not his apointees. Were they elected into NDDC or NCDC or other agencies. Did he not vett them before appointment, did he not charge them to steer clear of corruption. Will he not have heard they are all theives and now he has heard why are they not all sacked.

A man who does not tolerate corruption will not wait for another arm of goverment to investigate. He will instigate his own and at the slightest smell of filth he will sack them all instantly and hand them over to the police. They are his appointees and cannot sue him for that.

But this President will not. Very few have been sacked, some openly corrupt have been recalled, many have been left to fester and foster their rot. What sort of nonsense corruption fight is that. That is no fight, but a total capitulation.

Now you shift blame to others. So why was GEJ voted out. Tell me. If you can blame GEJ for the corruption in the past you SHOULD blame PMB for the corruption we see today. QED.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by KunleyY19(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2020
McEdoPikin has settled the matter...

Scrap anything with C in it... Because the C stands for Corruption... NDDC, NNPC, NEDC

grin
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Darevofpeace(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Charleys:
Come into my room. Let's do it just like Hushpuppi.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by blozzynonny(f): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2020
So much for fighting corruption by Buhari and Co

#SMH
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Meteng: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Charleys:
Change it to dollars, sew a good babariga, then hide it there. Thank me later
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Obeysco: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2020
All these so-called Development Commissions should be scrapped. They are only for corruption development.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Thetruthalways: 9:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Listen to yourself
Yeah you won't listen because its the Truth and your hatred towards the north is top notch...
Must of you lack tolerance..you are just waiting for the slightest news to point fingers at the North... Meanwhile this is for you
I guess my statement still stands

Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Luvinghubby: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2020
Zico5:
We shall get there. 100 billions vanished within one year and Buhari is still deceiving zombies he is still fighting corruption. Even if this country is sold, the common masses will get nothing. Buhari is truly a fraudster, a scammer.
The darling daddy of the dead meat seller will be shocked to hear this news.
By the time the tenure of this administration is over it will go down as the most currupt in Nigeria's history. But his zombie supporters like patrioticman001, thatfairguy, arrewa etc will not agree because of N30k monthly stipend.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Las Las na this guy's dey sponsor Boko Haram and Bandits
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Luvinghubby: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Reference:

What nonsense are you saying.
Mister. Only 2 things put Mr. Buhari in Aso Rock. 2 things alone. 2 things.

The perception, his promise and the propaganda on corruption and the war he will fight to rid Nigeria of it. And secondly, his promise to lead from the front in defeating Boko Haram and the propaganda around his military background.

So what are you saying. That he should not be called out after all this. Are these folks not his apointees. Were they elected into NDDC or NCDC or other agencies. Did he not vett them before appointment, did he not charge them to steer clear of corruption. Will he not have heard they are all theives and now he has heard why are they not all sacked.

A man who does not tolerate corruption will not wait for another arm of goverment to investigate. He will instigate his own and at the slightest smell of filth he will sack them all instantly and hand them over to the police. They are his appointees and cannot sue him for that.

But this President will not. Very few have been sacked, some openly corrupt have been recalled, many have been left to fester and foster their rot. What sort of nonsense corruption fight is that. That is no fight, but a total capitulation.

Now you shift blame to others. So why was GEJ voted out. Tell me. If you can blame GEJ for the corruption in the past you SHOULD blame PMB for the corruption we see today. QED.
Chai, you just hit the nail at the head.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by iqiq: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2020
Probing continues
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm curious. After the civil war, was there any development commission dedicated to the reconstruction of the East - a region which saw far more destruction than the NE has seen under Boko Haram? This country is impoverished enough as it is. Should we have to devote scarce resources to a region crippled by its own stupidity and extremism?
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Vicilo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/n100bn-vanished-in-one-year-reps-probe-north-east-commission

It wasn't this bad under Jonathan and yet we voted him out and installed saint Buhari. D saint has now become d worst since inception.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Yeah you won't listen because its the Truth and your hatred towards the north is top notch...
Must of you lack tolerance..you are just waiting for the slightest news to point fingers at the North... Meanwhile this is for you
I guess my statement still stands
Making honest comment does not mean I hate the North!!!

Please get it right
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by coputa(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
The elected representatives from the north receives less and gives more,while the southern representatTHIEVES takes more and gives less.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by Amorprincesa24: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
I thought the likes of El-Rufai said, the Northerners are saints. Bunch of hypocrites! Criminals everywhere.
Re: Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" by overlord77: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/n100bn-vanished-in-one-year-reps-probe-north-east-commission

Let's not be fooled,they ain't probing shit. All these is just to keep us busy as usual. If they really wanted to probe,while shut Akpabio up while he was opening can of worms and was about to throw down #It'sOK, #OffThe Mic.

Follow these people at your own risk. Either we march and cause a revolution or we leave the country in search of better lives for us and our families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / Eleven Political Parties Collapse Structure, Endorse Pdp's Jegede / APC Now Leading Party In South-East – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.