Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua (738 Views)

Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP / I Will Campaign Against Obaseki, I'm Not Afraid Of Suspension From PDP - Afegbua / Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by BenitaEbose(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
PRESS STATEMENT

He fought against Dr. Odubu's nomination as NDDC chairman, ditto for Victor Ekhator, both of them proud Edo sons. When Honourable Samson Osagie lost his appointment in the Space Technology agency, the Obaseki group celebrated. Till date, 14 duly elected lawmakers are still roaming the streets because the conquistador in Osadebe Avenue won't allow them to be inaugurated. Where is the place of the Edo collective in the scheme of affairs in Nigeria. Insecurity has taken over the state, whereas security vote has continued to increase geometrically. The roads in my limestone community of Okpella have remained mere eyesore, begging for completion from where Oshiomhole took them, yet, Okpella contributes hugely to the internally generated revenue. *Thrice, Governor Obaseki came to promise my people, raised their hopes, and dashed their hopes without qualms. Is that a candidate that should earn my vote? *Tufiakwa!*. I will come your way again.

Signed...
PRINCE KASSIM AFEGBUA
MEMBER, PDP
WARD 5, OKPELLA.
FORMER HONOURABLE COMMISSIONER FOR INFORMATION AND ORIENTATION, EDO STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Let the best man win.
Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by Austino50: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Its good for tax collectors party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by techmo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin

Who hasn't he fought and labelled Godfather, fear such dishonourable men like that

Let him settle in PDP, Secondus and Wike are in trouble... The snake would go after PDP members one after the other

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by sapientia(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
But not to APC
Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by ThiagoKid(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2020
Why are all this people fidgeting sef
Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by Ruggedniggaone: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2020
we don hear sir
you and your vote couldn't save pastor in the past and it won't make any difference now so your vote is as useless as letter P in psychology to obaseki
Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by allthingsgood: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Obaseki will be taught a hard lesson

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by muykem: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Obaseki doesn't have support of Edo politicians but IPOB from Abia.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by nairavsdollars(f): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2020
Can Afegbua win councillor election?
Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by slivertongue: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Afegbua maybe twice on the losing side with his endless rants that can't secure a vote
Re: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Afegbua by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2020
I really don't know what the personal political feud between Kassim Afegbua is, and we may never know however, Kassim Afegbua and Timi Frank of Bayelsa State share a lot in common. viz both are;
1) Narcissist, they believe that without them nothing can be achieved, you may have to massage thier ego at all times.
2) They don't believe in Party Supremacy and are thus inclined towards Dictatorship. For example Timi Frank a steward in Bayelsa State Government House during Alamieyeseigha era who found favor with Atiku believes he has reached the Pinnacle of authority and can therefore impose his will on the people, Governor Douye Diri had to travel to Dubai to massage his ego. I believe that's what Kassim Afegbua wants Obaseki to do.
3) Both of them are not known or registered members of People's Democratic Party (PDP), ask them of thier party membership card they have none.
4) Both are supporters of Atiku Abubakar (nothing wrong with that, because am also an unrepentant Atiku fan) but they must be reined in as we approach 2023.
5) Both of them hardly go to thier State of origin and look down on thier people due to Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD).
For us however, they are neither here nor there, thus they can't change history.

(1) (Reply)

Just Casted My Vote. #Torgba 4+4 / Edo Election: Why Pastor Ize-Iyamu Is In Abuja / #Endsars:Buhari Is The Biggest Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy--Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.