Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black (396 Views)

That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by donnie(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
ViacomCBS Fires Nick Cannon, Citing Anti-Semitic Podcast Remarks

The network said that Mr. Cannon had promoted “hateful speech” during a recent episode of “Cannon’s Class,” his YouTube podcast.

The actor and TV host was joined by controversial hip hop figure Professor Griff on a recent episode of the "Cannon's Class" podcast, where talk turned to Black people as the "true Hebrews"

Jackson on the other hand posted a passage to his Instagram Story that claimed to quote Hitler in saying that Black people were "the real Children of Israel," and that White Americans would be terrified to know who they have been "mistreating and discriminating and lynching".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWf281qIB6A

On Wednesday, Cannon took to social media to issue an apology but also to demand one from ViacomCBS, which he said was "now on the wrong side of history".

He wrote: "I don't blame any individual, I blame the oppressive and racist infrastructure.

"Systemic racism is what this world was built on and was the subject in which I was attempting to highlight in the recent clips that have been circulating from my podcast. If I have furthered the hate speech, I wholeheartedly apologise."

DeSean Jackson has also apologized for a series of anti-Semitic Instagram posts over the weekend, one of which included a quote about Jews falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler.

Re: DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by donnie(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2020
These artists are controlled by the same fake Jews who control the Media, politics, entertainment, Hollywood and even Christianity. They're not allowed to speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by donnie(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2020
If you like, apologize... The truth is already out. tongue

See how they've broken these men, they want to set an example with them.

Besides, the so-called anti-Semitism is a SCAM. Because according to history, a whole number of people are semetic. From Arabs (I mean real black Arabs) to Assyrians (like Many Hausas), to Esau (fake Jews/ white man), to the Jews (I mean real black Jews) are Shemetic/ Semetic... descendants of Shem. But these devils have used that word to harrass anyone who will not tow their line of global deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by eplanning: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2020
donnie:
If you like, apologize... The truth is already out. tongue

See how they've broken these men, they want to set an example with them.

Besides, the so-called anti-Semitism is a SCAM. Because according to history, a whole number of people are semetic. From Arabs (I mean real black Arabs) to Assyrians (like Many Hausas), to Esau (fake Jews/ white man), to the Jews (I mean real black Jews) are Shemetic/ Semetic... descendants of Shem. But these devils have used that word to harrass anyone who will not tow their line of global deception.

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by donnie(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
The truth is marching on.

Re: DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by MuttleyLaff: 12:22am On Aug 03, 2020
donnie:
The truth is marching on.
"... The first iteration of this text we could uncover was published on a clickbait web site called FMLGoneViral.com on 7 July 2015:

Although the clickbait site provided no citation for when Hitler allegedly made these statements, commenters on the page directed those curious about the quote’s authenticity to the book The Nazis World War II by Robert Edwin Herstein.

Other dubious sites immediately picked up on this claim and uncritically re-shared the completely bogus Adolf Hitler quote along with its alleged source — clearly without doing even the barest minimum of research, such as opening the book in which the quote supposedly appears.

Needless to say, this passage does not appear in Herzstein’s book. We could not find this passage in either the digital copy available via Google Books, nor the hard copy we examined. Page 132 of Herzstein’s book The Nazis features a photograph of Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, and others watching a propaganda film, a description of what this film depicted, as well as a few stills from the production:
"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hitler-start-wwiii/

The truth is marching on, indeed, for posting a fake Adolf Hitler quote angry angry angry
Re: DeSean Jackson And Nick Canon Dragged For Saying That The Real Jews Are Black by donnie(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"... The first iteration of this text we could uncover was published on a clickbait web site called FMLGoneViral.com on 7 July 2015:

Although the clickbait site provided no citation for when Hitler allegedly made these statements, commenters on the page directed those curious about the quote’s authenticity to the book The Nazis World War II by Robert Edwin Herstein.

Other dubious sites immediately picked up on this claim and uncritically re-shared the completely bogus Adolf Hitler quote along with its alleged source — clearly without doing even the barest minimum of research, such as opening the book in which the quote supposedly appears.

Needless to say, this passage does not appear in Herzstein’s book. We could not find this passage in either the digital copy available via Google Books, nor the hard copy we examined. Page 132 of Herzstein’s book The Nazis features a photograph of Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, and others watching a propaganda film, a description of what this film depicted, as well as a few stills from the production:
"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hitler-start-wwiii/

The truth is marching on, indeed, for posting a fake Adolf Hitler quote angry angry angry

Yea right, It is fake because Ashkenazi controlled media say it is right?
If they can remove books and hide vital information from the bible and change black to white, what wouldn't they do to any other book.
Mtcheew abeg commot for road jor.

[img]https://media./images/b8ebba303af85e6a4211eff5358a8ed0/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings / Jesus Christ Is YHWH / What Is Predestination??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.