Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Was He Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was He Wrong? (362 Views)

I Need Advise Guys!!! Pls Watch This Video. Was He Wrong Or Right??? / Commotion As Brave Man Unveils His Intentions? Is He Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was He Wrong? by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Good day my people.... Won't bore u much with long story, I know say the country hard, man must go hussle...

Story be say, my friend caught his girlfriend cheating on him, yes she had sex with another, he confronted her she accepted and pleaded for forgiveness which he did, but still she keeps chatting with the guy often, which my friend talked to her but she said there is nothing going down..

Now my friend decided to pay back even though he did not have sex with any girl, just normal Facebook dm runs, she saw the chats she's pissed n stop talking to him, he apologized and even cried but she's proving don jazzy.. Was he wrong for trying another? His excuse was she pushed him.
Re: Was He Wrong? by sanemind5(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2020
How old is this guy,so l can advise accordingly
Re: Was He Wrong? by Humanoid01(m): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm not really a fan of the word, but this is a perfect definition for SIMPING.

2 Likes

Re: Was He Wrong? by anthonyuncle(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2020
two wrongs can never make a right!

they should kukuma go their separate ways
Re: Was He Wrong? by Hollasmall: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2020
GloriaSabipeepz:
Good day my people.... Won't bore u much with long story, I know say the country hard, man must go hussle...

Story be say, my friend caught his girlfriend cheating on him, yes she had sex with another, he confronted her she accepted and pleaded for forgiveness which he did, but still she keeps chatting with the guy often, which my friend talked to her but she said there is nothing going down..

Now my friend decided to pay back even though he did not have sex with any girl, just normal Facebook dm runs, she saw the chats she's pissed n stop talking to him, he apologized and even cried but she's proving don jazzy.. Was he wrong for trying another? His excuse was she pushed him.

16 year old boy I guess
Re: Was He Wrong? by themaestro08(m): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2020
Stupid moderfuckers left right and center with their lame tales!

Enough of this BS!
Re: Was He Wrong? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2020
The guy na idiot

Father of simphood grin

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Loving Memory / Dele Momodu And Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.