Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk (663 Views)

To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] / Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by emartbiz: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
Are you interested in buying a Land in the uk. There are alot of Land available in the UK
Call 08053761304 for detail information

Also there is land for sale in Amuwo Odofin
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by blacksta(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
Haba bros

You want to sell land in the u.k from Nija - who are you - are you prince Charles uncle or brother

A lot of land in the U.k you say - are you referring to the green lands where nobody in this life or to come would be allowed to build on

if it is land for farming that one plenty - but to build on - i dont know about that one.

Anyway post details of land - Make i go check am out.
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by googles: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
shior na dere dem go see you
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by Damilola00(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Buy land in the UK, What idiot posted this up? Yo here in the UK, People find it hard to pay off their House Mortgage yet alone Land. LOL Nice one
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by don7: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2011
boy, where's the land to buy in UK. Which areas do u have them. I bet you dont even know what u talking about.
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by spyder880(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2011
Damilola00:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Buy land in the UK, What posted this up? Yo here in the UK, People find it hard to pay off their House Mortgage yet alone Land. LOL Nice one

Dont laugh, Me I dont know the UK as me never go there, but do people buy houses in the UK? If so you can also buy lands, yes/no? Is there any UK law that says you cant buy lands, please help and explain to us.
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by harakiri(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2011
Na wa ooo!

Na where the poster? He needs to drop more details.
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by emartbiz: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
If you are interested in buying a land in the UK the Agent company from UK will call you to inform you where Land is available. Text your full name and phone number to my number 08053761304. You will get a call from the UK.
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by googles: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^ bros you don't have land in Iraq or Pakistan ni ?

urgent land pls wink wink
Re: Are You Interested In Buying A Land In The Uk by Gurv: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2012
We are also in the same business from past few years  and we  deals in some major cities of UK like London.And due to this, we are always love in buying a land and other properties in UK. We will contact you, in requirement.Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Property Management London

(1) (Reply)

3660 M2 Along Apapa/oshodi Ideal For Filling Station,w/house Etc,c/o, N215m Neg / 2 Plots Fully Fenced With Gate @ Awoyaya, Lekki (well Developed Area) / 3 Or 2 Bedroom Apartment Wanted Around Ikeja - Opebi Axis Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.