Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (311 Views)

MY INNOSON Logo Design From Scratch to Finish [ IVM New Logo Picture ] / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? / The Untold Problems With Dating/marrying A "Ready-made" Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: . by jawalis(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2020
No one of the two options is the best. Individual preference is what will justify the mean. How? Solely Depends on who you meet/want and yourself. Personally I won’t involve myself in building a b!tch to avoid stories that touch the heart later. rather, I’d go for someone who’s there already and even if not all but at least I won’t have to regret and fear breakups like someone who has spent lots doles on the b!tch.
Re: . by bottlewater1(m): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2020
honestly I don't know what kind of girls we have in this generation because non of them is preferred

but when avoiding the story that touches the heart boom she comes up with another one

(1) (Reply)

Message To Ilegend / I Don Chop. / Eric & Tochi Second Set Of Bbnaija Housemate To Be Evicted, Funny Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.