Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently (856 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ebuka10box(m): 4:22am On Jul 24, 2020
Please I learnt Nigerians are using Cotonou as a travel passage since our international flights have been closed. Do u know anyone that just travelled outside Nigeria during this period. Help a brother if u have got any idea
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ehbellsho(m): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2020
Yes, I do.
President M. Buhari. He went to Mali

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by neduboo(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Yes. Since our international airport is currently closed, some people have been traveling through Republic of Benin
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ebuka10box(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2020
neduboo:
Yes. Since our international airport is currently closed, some people have been traveling through Ghana and Niger Republic
please do u have an idea how they do this cos I'm stuck here. Need to travel asap
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2020
ehbellsho:
Yes, I do.

President M. Buhari.
He went to Mali

Is a must you joke with everything undecided
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Just find yourself to Lagos,go to seme boarder,settle immigration,enter Cotonou and the rest is done.
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by iamkingdaniel: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
ebuka10box:
please do u have an idea how they do this cos I'm stuck here. Need to travel asap
I can assist you
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by Olafisoyem: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
makapoda:
Just find yourself to Lagos,go to seme boarder,settle immigration,enter Cotonou and the rest is done.
Bro do you have more information on this please
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ebuka10box(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
makapoda:
bros how dem dey run am
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ebuka10box(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
neduboo:

Where are you traveling to? And if it's the UK check this out below.

Hello everyone, I hope you are good? For those of us who have gotten a visa to study in the UK, there's a chattered flight going *on one way* from *Lagos —Cairo—London.* The price range from #380-#450k.

The date of departure is 30th of July and it's on first come first serve.

Facilitator: Libragold Travels and Tours Limited.

uae
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by dododawa1: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
BUHARI and JONATHAN (mali)
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by merieam16(f): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
ebuka10box:
uae
okay o
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by KC23: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Is this legit? Please share more info or contact details.

ebuka10box:
uae
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ayindeazeezadeo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
ebuka10box:
bros how dem dey run am
Im also in the same shoe. Pls can you give us more details. I need to visit Uk with my family before my visa expire in Sep14
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ayindeazeezadeo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
ebuka10box:
Please I learnt Nigerians are using Cotonou as a travel passage since our international flights have been closed. Do u know anyone that just travelled outside Nigeria during this period. Help a brother if u have got any idea
Yes. It’s true. Also looking for someone that have the experience, pls u chat me up on WhatsApp Incase you have it befor me o8o 33 7 8 7 6 9 4
Re: Do You Know Anyone That Travelled Outside Nigeria/africa Recently by ebuka10box(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
suggestions ohhhh

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate EFE Relocates Abroad / My Brother Got His Finance 90days Visa / How Do You Personally Deal With Racism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.