Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c (45099 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by authority2006(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Abeg make we here word, Muslim do worst. Na who nor go nor know. I have started in two northern state in Nigeria. You guys are just hypocrite.

And you guys need to do something about rape in the North especially kebbi state. It's becoming too much.

U are allowed to marry four wives, I still donno why rape is so rampant over there. Believe I left one idiot aboki raped a primary school yr. One almost rape a corp member in my Lodge. There's no day we don't here about rape. It's too much abeg.

Talking of the north and kebbi state especially, where did you come from? We want to say something about that too.
The baby factories littering your region are filled with the same primary school pupils
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Nairalandmonika: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
authority2006:

Talking of the north and kebbi state especially, where did you come from? We want to say something about that too.
The baby factories littering your region are filled with the same primary school pupils
From Delta state, can't remember anything like baby factory in my state if there is the police and other security agency are doing what they can to curb it. Also people are speaking out against it.

But for rape in the north u hardly hear of such in the news, u hardly hear a northern man talking against rape.

A corp member almost got rape in my Lodge, we went to report to the police and the school principal were she teach, all they blame the girl.

The problem with u northerners is that you guys don't always want to be criticize, wen others criticize u, u feel it's hate.

6 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Mylovelife: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

We aren't confused, your parents were, for allowing your intolerant self to be born and raised up only to be unfortunate... You might probably be born out of wed lock as thats how must of came into life...and that too is against your religion...you are confused for thinking the rubbish you commit is owk and it isn't as your religion forbids them, but how will you know when you don't read your bible, the little of you you do are infested with the new testement rubbish your so call men of God keep editing time to time...must of you only go to church to find girls you keep fornicating with...your religion is full of fraud and stupidity... Pastors sleeping with church members anyhow most of which are married women...scamming you people in the name of tithe which most of them enrich themselves with..
The atrocities committed in vatican, with full of homosexuals and all that we are all aware of that too.
We don't engage your negative shit doesn't mean we are not aware of the rubbish in it...we are tolerant as our religion teaches us...
Respect your self guy...

You are so pained.
What about Alfas that do juju and rituals here and there?

I can see you are really tolerant as taught by your religion.

Thunder fire you and your dead religion

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Supan(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
authority2006:

Boko Haram doesn't represent Islam or Muslims, deal with it.

Who is arguing with you?

Boko Haram represents Christians of course... Masqurades

Alarm do li Lie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by authority2006(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Supan:

Who is arguing with you?

Boko Haram represents Christians of course... Masqurades

Alarm do li Lie

Your headache, your cry
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by authority2006(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

From Delta state, can't remember anything like baby factory in my state if there is the police and other security agency are doing what they can to curb it. Also people are speaking out against it.

But for rape in the north u hardly hear of such in the news, u hardly hear a northern man talking against rape.

A corp member almost got rape in my Lodge, we went to report to the police and the school principal were she teach, all they blame the girl.

The problem with u northerners is that you guys don't always want to be criticize, wen others criticize u, u feel it's hate.

The truth is that Nigerian Christians are living hate. Any Islamic thread, you would infest it with hate and abuse.
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Nairalandmonika: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
authority2006:

The truth is that Nigerian Christians are living hate. Any Islamic thread, you would infest it with hate and abuse.
Am not a Christian by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Xavi2019: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
ayoola27:

Guy dem suppose charge u for 1st degree murder grin
Chai
Lmao,
I no get money for lawyer abeg grin
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by mdchikezie(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
authority2006:

Did that prevent you miserable lots from coming here to display your lack of proper upbringing?

COMING FROM A MOOZLIM OBVIOUSLY grin grin grin,
I NEVER SAID ANY DEROGATORY WORD, BUT YOU HAVE STARTED SHOWCASING YOUR STUPIDITY AND USELESSNESS.
I AIN'T SURPRISED THO, SMALL THING NOW YOU WILL BRING OUT YOUR DAGGER TO KILL, THAT'S WHAT Y'ALL ARE GOOD AT BUT ITS THE RELIGION OF [/b]PISS[b]

I HOPE YOU'VE KILLED ENOUGH TO SECURE YOUR 77VIRGINS THO grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mylovelife:

You are so pained.
What about Alfas that do juju and rituals here and there?

I can see you are really tolerant as taught by your religion.

Thunder fire you and your dead religion
I am not pained fool..you are...why must you engage a thread that doesn't concern you?
Are you a muslim? No...why can't you the fvcck pass....Alfas are Yorubas and most of them are on various sects that isn't accepted by most muslims....
Am happy you never tried to deny all the things i said against your religion because they are all true....an average Christian is dumb and isn't even aware of his so called religion....
Am done with your miserable self
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
mdchikezie:

you all are bunch of jokers

and thunder paya this moderator who puts swearing on muslim thread
but allows every sort of gibber from anybody on christian threads
Every sort of gibber you say...they do that because majority of you Christians are intolerant, and ignorant...you engage on islamic threads more... Before a muslim engages on xtain threads, 30-50 useless Christians will engage on Islamic threads...
Yet you must still swear to engage on islamic threads as you can't do without showing your fanatisms...gtfo of here fool
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
ExBachelor:
Mr preacher, you can’t even control your temper and anger. Small jab and you already lost your mind calling people names. Yet you claim have rulingS for life. Is there no ruling for how to handle such?

Na why una dey quick comot dagar and bomb. Shiooor

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
This thread is funny.

We're still waiting for 'rulings on ending terrorism in Nigeria'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Abeg make we here word, Muslim do worst. Na who nor go nor know. I have started in two northern state in Nigeria. You guys are just hypocrite.

And you guys need to do something about rape in the North especially kebbi state. It's becoming too much.

U are allowed to marry four wives, I still donno why rape is so rampant over there. Believe I left one idiot aboki raped a primary school yr. One almost rape a corp member in my Lodge. There's no day we don't here about rape. It's too much abeg.
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Xavi2019:

#1 - Imam arrested for raping young girls -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alarabiya.net/en/amp/variety/2018/05/29/Imam-charged-with-raping-young-girls-shocks-Morocco-s-Marrakesh

#2 - Islamic preacher arrested for mosque rape -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-wales-51937133

#3 - Imam rapes 9year old boy 12 times -
https://m.khaleejtimes.com/news/crime-and-courts/imam-rapes-12-year-old-boy-nine-times-in-uae

#4 - Imam rapes boy in mosque's toilet -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811235/amp/Imam-raped-boy-mosque-toilet-banished-abroad-elders.html

#5 - Imam sexually assaults children in mosques -
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2018/02/241057/moroccan-imam-sexually-assaults-children-in-a-mosque/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjIsYTq1-XqAhXKmXIEHUEhCbMQFjARegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw01SRlT7H1YiFN0cpkEKBmQ&ampcf=1&cshid=1595586778203

#6 - Imams arrested for defrauding people in fake investment scam -

https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2019/6/14/Fatwa-from-Imams-forced-gullible-people-to-invest-in-IMA.html

#7 - Nigerian-muslim Underwear Failed Bomb Attempt on US airplane.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-17065130

#8 - Muslim terrorists bomb churches in northern Nigeria -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE7BO03020111225

I could go on and on about your fellow Muslims doing the same thing you accused christians of.
Agreed, the Christian religion isn't flawless, but yours isn't perfect either, I'd even say yours have a much worse reputation as a religion of violence and hate, but I don't want to go there.
Next time, educate yourself more on the doings of your brothers and learn to spell.
Thanks.
We are talking of our country here...still accepted but it isn't still like yours where you so called useless Reverend fathers don't marry but end up fucking your Sisters and become homosexual...
You still can't find all what you listed there in Mecca and Medina but all what i said are in Vatican very close to the pope...the pope might even be practicing all this vices...useless
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

We are talking of our country here...still accepted but it isn't still like yours where you so called useless Reverend fathers don't marry but end up fucking your Sisters and become homosexual...
You still can't find all what you listed there in Mecca and Medina but all what i said are in Vatican very close to the pope...the pope might even be practicing all this vices...useless
I just noticed one saying imam scam people...lmao you religion self is scam...your pastors scam you useless church members in the name of tithes...
A Christian church bomber was caught some months back fool
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by chinchonglee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

We rarely engage on your threads fool because we know how useless your religion is...we don't have time to waste on useless things....you find Christians engaging themselves uselessly on their thread b4 you see any muslim doing that...
Your religion is so useless that you make jest of it making useless jokes with your jesus...
We Bleep your girls more just as you fonicate with your girls...any vice we commit you commit them more than us as your religion is too shallow and useless..
Your Christian girls fornicate more than our girls...chasing Alhajis up and down...when they come for NYSC here they continue being whores just as they have always been...our guys who go to the south engage on your girls there too...can you sew how useless you all are
be deceiving urself... ur so called "Allah" gave u permission to kill and commit suicide in exchange for virgins.
which God does that?
go to the north and see all manner of atrocities.. drug abuse, rape, killing, etc... and u still come here to say trash?

ur Allah made ruling on everything but refused to make a ruling on terrorism! useless religion.

mind u, tell all those ur alfa that smells like he-goat(egufe) to try and bath before coming out their poultry of a house.

nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Lmao on rape you are calling north out...like wtf...una wey dey rape for church and every where nko...
We don't have cases of incest like the south...incest is one trending issue in the south especially amongst step siblings...
Our society is against rape more than yours...an average school girl in the south has already slept with uncountable men...
No religion encourages someone committing sins and be proud of it...it isn't about hypocrisy... Dats why we hide to commit sins unlike una...
Go and learn your religion first before you engage me...
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by SirMichael1: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I am not pained fool..you are...why must you engage a thread that doesn't concern you?
Are you a muslim? No...why can't you the fvcck pass....Alfas are Yorubas and most of them are on various sects that isn't accepted by most muslims....
Am happy you never tried to deny all the things i said against your religion because they are all true....an average Christian is dumb and isn't even aware of his so called religion....
Am done with your miserable self
Interesting. So there are different sect that isn't accepted by most (by most i assume the northern muslims). The muslims in the north are one and the same with boko haram. Although muslims most muslims have an inert tendency to do and be evil, i'd choose the lesser of the two evil (yoruba muslim) anytime. I have seen how they are quick to remove daggers at slightest provocation. I have experienced betrayal from muslims that reside in my neighbourhood, how that they've been warned in the mosque to be ready and prepared, that there will be riot and killing of christains at a particular day and time, yet these muslims i eat with never said anything, they never told me what was going to happen. Luckily, we travelled days before the attacks, only to start recieving calls by these so called muslims, pretending to be friends, asking of our whereabout. They wanted to come kill me and my family.

In a christain land, a christain who have a muslim friend would never do that. Little wonder boko haram started in the core north where every means to resolution is violence. The real yoruba muslims don't believe in violence but a real hausa muslim believes and would target you first in a case of attacks. Terrorists in a religion of piss.

4 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
ExBachelor:
Mr preacher, you can’t even control your temper and anger. Small jab and you already lost your mind calling people names. Yet you claim have rulingS for life. Is there no ruling for how to handle such?

Na why una dey quick comot dagar and bomb. Shiooor

We have rulings yes...thats why i don't engage in any post relating to your stupid religion...
My religion also teaches me not to oppress and don't be oppressed... Is that clear?...
If they didn't exhibit their stupidity, you wouldn't have seen me commenting any negative shit about your useless religion...
That isn't small Jab...it might be for you as you don't respect your religion...how will you respect it since its useless grin..ma bad...
You make jokes with Jesus, God...your usesless pastors..
Sorry to you Jesus and God are all the same... This show how ignorant and stupid you all are
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Supan:

And despite these rulings, Boko Haram still dey beautify everywhere.
I am not in support of BH...they are against islam too...
They killed everyone muslim or Christians,, bomb mosques and churches sooo...
Christians also do the same...they are Christians who were caught with bombs too trying to bomb buildings....
This our difference, i detest BH and other vices whereas you commit all sort of atrocities and see them as normal...your religion is just dirty and useless
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
Interesting. So there are different sect that isn't accepted by most (by most i assume the northern muslims). The muslims in the north are one and the same with boko haram. Although muslims most muslims have an inert tendency to do and be evil, i'd choose the lesser of the two evil (yoruba muslim) anytime. I have seen how they are quick to remove daggers at slightest provocation. I have experienced betrayal from muslims that reside in my neighbourhood, how that they've been warned in the mosque to be ready and prepared, that there will be riot and killing of christains at a particular day and time, yet these muslims i eat with never said anything, they never told me what was going to happen. Luckily, we travelled days before the attacks, only to start recieving calls by these so called muslims, pretending to be friends, asking of our whereabout. They wanted to come kill me and my family.
Lol...on that it happens everywhere... The number of Christians that betrayed their muslims Neighbors in Jos is something else too...we remove daggers here while you remove guns their... Every average ignorant southerners will generalize what northern hoodlums do on all northerners...
Rubbish....
The fact remains nobody said all what i said are lies grin
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

be deceiving urself... ur so called "Allah" gave u permission to kill and commit suicide in exchange for virgins.
which God does that?
go to the north and see all manner of atrocities.. drug abuse, rape, killing, etc... and u still come here to say trash?

ur Allah made ruling on everything but refused to make a ruling on terrorism! useless religion.

mind u, tell all those ur alfa that smells like he-goat(egufe) to try and bath before coming out their poultry of a house.

nonsense!
Drug abuse and rape is predominantly in the south fool...southerners are the majority selling drugs here...you are all narrowly minded...generalizing what some do to all northern Nigeria...
Thank God no bastard amongst you said all what i said against you are lies....have a grt day
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by SirMichael1: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I am not in support of BH...they are against islam too...
They killed everyone muslim or Christians,, bomb mosques and churches sooo...
Christians also do the same...they are Christians who were caught with bombs too trying to bomb buildings....
This our difference, i detest BH and other vices whereas you commit all sort of atrocities and see them as normal...your religion is just dirty and useless
You detest boko haram? Lies! You can easily pass for a boko haram member with way you hurl insults on people here for speaking the truth. Talk about what the truth does. It stings! When boko haram started out, they started out killing christains, raiding christain communities, bombing churches and you were never against them, oh ye jihadist. A couple of mosques that this sect do not approve of and bombed (just as you don't approve of the yoruba muslim sect) is what made you begin to spite them. Heck, you'd bomb a yoruba muslim mosque too because you don't approve. Bunch of hypocrites!

What about your women who come out at nights without anything underneath their hijabs and goes outside to her boyfriend's car or bike and begin to f0ndle themselves?

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by chinchonglee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Drug abuse and rape is predominantly in the south fool...southerners are the majority selling drugs here...you are all narrowly minded...generalizing what some do to all northern Nigeria...
Thank God no bastard amongst you said all what i said against you are lies....have a grt day
sharrap!!! northerners do drug excessively.. everything abt ur useless religion is aggressive...

no wonder even donald trump dey fear una.. useless religion! useless followers!
una go come here kon dey write nonsense rulings... smelling pigs.

lemme ask why is issit at the mention of ALLAH AKBAR!! everybody will run?
mehn ur nonsense religion is a threat to this universe as far as human race is concerned. boko pple

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Lol...on that it happens everywhere... The number of Christians that betrayed their muslims Neighbors in Jos is something else too...we remove daggers here while you remove guns their... Every average ignorant southerners will generalize what northern hoodlums do on all northerners...
Rubbish....
The fact remains nobody said all what i said are lies grin
In kano in the year 2000, they was mass killings of christains from house to house. What about the kaduna religious crises, who were the casualties? How about jos? Northern jos, how about the religious crises that happened 7-10yrs ago? How the government supplied average muslims with gun 'cause they wanted to over run the state 'cause it is mostly inhabited by christains. I could go on and on but you'll always deny the truth just as sadam hussein denied that he did evil because his religion of piss supported it. So much hate, even within yourselves, amongst your various sect, within a religion of piece.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by marvin906(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
lmao these guys are a bunch of joke grin grin
cc marvin906 isram and the rest abeg make una show cos food don land.

make I nor just talk

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by SirMichael1: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

sharrap!!! northerners do drug excessively.. everything abt ur useless religion is aggressive...

no wonder even donald trump dey fear una.. useless religion! useless followers!
una go come here kon dey write nonsense rulings... smelling pigs.

lemme ask why is issit at the mention of ALLAH AKBAR!! everybody will run?
mehn ur nonsense religion is a threat to this universe as far as human race is concerned. boko pple
No mind the jihadist. Small time you'll see 'rullings on muslims accepting rape and extra judicial killings'.

Small time now he'll say ISIS is not of islam.

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by mdchikezie(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Every sort of gibber you say...they do that because majority of you Christians are intolerant, and ignorant...you engage on islamic threads more... Before a muslim engages on xtain threads, 30-50 useless Christians will engage on Islamic threads...
Yet you must still swear to engage on islamic threads as you can't do without showing your fanatisms...gtfo of here fool

COMING FROM A MOOZLIM OBVIOUSLY grin grin grin
I NEVER SAID ANY DEROGATORY WORD, BUT YOU HAVE STARTED SHOWCASING YOUR STUPIDITY AND USELESSNESS.
I AIN'T SURPRISED THO, SMALL THING NOW YOU WILL BRING OUT YOUR DAGGER TO KILL, THAT'S WHAT Y'ALL ARE GOOD AT BUT ITS THE RELIGION OF PISSssss

I HOPE YOU'VE KILLED ENOUGH TO SECURE YOUR 77VIRGINS THO grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know / New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.