Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal (22015 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Removal: Court Makes Decision / OShiomhole’s Removal: APC National Officers Demand Urgent Meeting / DSS Arrest: Tinubu Reacts To Calls For Oshiomhole's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by ChukwuObe: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2020
sigiyaya:

Jagaban is one of those who has made life miserable for you and your family.

Jagaban is one of those who has made it impossible for you to has access to electricity, good road, good pipe bone water, good hospitals, sound and quality education etc

Jagaban is one of those who has made sure that you are not gainfully employed therefore making sure that you and the rest of your family lives the rest of your miserable life in abject poverty.

But what makes me cry is that you are still very much ready to pass that can of life to your children children yet unborn cry cry cry

Many of you fools always dream of Tinubu even if your mama could not produce for your papa. If Tinubu is guilty of your accussations, how many of such accussations have you laid to your useless and unproductive governors, ministers and lawmakers in your region by your party? Hahaha in your dude brain all the money accrued to all your states in your landlocked region are being cornered by Tinubu in your dude brain. You are a shame to humanity. I am afraid if you continue like this, you may end up committing suicide or becoming mad without remedy.

Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by ChukwuObe: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
sigiyaya:

Jagaban is one of those who has made life miserable for you and your family.

Jagaban is one of those who has made it impossible for you to has access to electricity, good road, good pipe bone water, good hospitals, sound and quality education etc

Jagaban is one of those who has made sure that you are not gainfully employed therefore making sure that you and the rest of your family lives the rest of your miserable life in abject poverty.

But what makes me cry is that you are still very much ready to pass that can of life to your children children yet unborn cry cry cry

Many of you fools always dream of Tinubu even if your mama could not produce for your papa. If Tinubu is guilty of your accussations, how many of such accussations have you laid to your useless and unproductive governors, ministers and lawmakers in your region by your party? Hahaha in your dude brain all the money accrued to all your states in your landlocked region are being cornered by Tinubu in your dude brain. You are a shame to humanity. I am afraid if you continue like this, you may end up committing suicide or becoming mad without remedy.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2020
I was allready aware that this man "charlie tempo" is nothing to write home about (and he's a highly addicted/chronic drunk) but I didn't know that his situation is as hopeless as this.
Here:
1) The National Assembly is doing its oversight work, how does that amount to "attacking the President"?
2) NASS members and the other people carrying out these actions are not APC members - only few of them are, so what's their biz with Oshio's removal?
3) Add the fact that both the NDDC and NSITF probes resulted from crisis in both organizations and petititons about the organizations.
4) Also, Lawan and Gbaja are now working for Oshiiomhole/Tinubu? How ridiculous! Lawan came from old ANPP and was/is Buhari's man.

In fact, this man just excposed more of what he is, as he always does. Look at him even talking about kidnap of Zakawanu's relations as if it's Oshiomhole's work to tackle that. His "hero", Oga Obaseki, collects N500m montly (N6bn yearly) as security vote - the highest in the history of Edo State, yet insecurity is still so high - to the extent that 1 of their commissioners (Presley Ediagbonya) was kidnapped and after weeks in captivity, the kidnappers killed him, imagine! And the drunkard is granting interview to utter all these trash.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by GreenDestiny2: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Tflex01:
Lol... So it is safe to say that Obaseki and his cronies are still technically in APC.

It is more like a lose-lose situation for PDP even if Obaseki wins. Only the wise knows this.

cool

Imagine...he said Giadom, Keyamo, Akpabio are pro obaseki. He's also fighting for Buhari against Nass. Their souls are in APC.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Savie(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2020
This absolutely true. Keep it up sir
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Johnson99: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
see below
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by nkwachii(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Yoruba Lawmakers at it again.
All because of 2023 ambition
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by nkwachii(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2020
proxillin:
Tinubu is controlling NASS na.

what do u expect?
you've said it all
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by nkwachii(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
DEROXMAN:
grin wailers from a particular region will say na Tinubu just wait and see
[/s]by their fruit you shall know them
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by DEROXMAN: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
nkwachii:
[s][/s]by their fruit you shall know them
of course we know the wailers no day passes on nairaland without the mention of tinubu from their noisy mouth.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by nkwachii(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
techmo:
cool

Politicising everything

You asked for checks and balances, Gbajabiamila just started with NDDC , NSITF , Akpabio and Ngige should be encouraged to give account of their stewardship and not make excuses, or "Yab" like Agberos

Honourable Elumelu has also called for the probe of North East Development Commission 100. Billion allocation

Ahmed Lawan and Senators on the other hand are debating how to chase the useless service chiefs away

[/s]
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by nkwachii(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
DEROXMAN:
of course we know the wailers no day passes on nairaland without the mention of tinubu from their noisy mouth.
[/s]no be only tinubu, later you will start shouting osinbajo
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by DEROXMAN: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2020
nkwachii:
[s][/s]no be only tinubu, later you will start shouting osinbajo
wow thanks for revealing their next target after getting tired of tinubu name it has already started self one of their pained miscreant Jackson ude has started his own of course.Even most Yoruba don't know tinubu that much like the way wailers mention him everyday
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by ORIENTATION101: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
AreaFada2:

Well, by 6pm tonight go through this thread again and see. Check those who rubbish this man and where 90% come from in Nigeria.

About 13 years, registered for 9 years, is enough to understand how tribal bigotry works on NL.
I know I will find you here. Even the topic that doesnt relate to yorubas , you bigoted mind will still mention Yoruba's.
Is Yoruba did one that is collecting allocation that underdeveloped the hole you came out fromcheesy
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by ThatFairGuy1: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Ayed44:
Oshiomohle is a divisive element. It was an error he was made a chairman in the first place. APC will be better off without him, trust me.
[/s]
Trash. Who was more productive and active between Oshiomhole and Oyegun
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:

I never believed that after all the humiliation Oshiomhole has gone through, he will still come back to Benin in the night and arrange motorcycles, taxi drivers for a rally while his people in his constituency are mourning the sudden death of the former Speaker, Zakawanu Garuba.

People were mourning but Oshiomhole was moving about with okada riders in the night saying he was campaigning. We even heard that the wife and other relations were kidnapped between Kogi State and Okpella in Edo State while on their way to Auchi for late Zakawanu’s funeral ceremony.

It was just a big shame. I have always known that he had a problem but I felt so ashamed that it has degenerated to this level now. He went to Abuja to represent us as national chairman for four years but he could only do two years and two days before he was booted out of office. I feel so embarrassed with what he is doing.
https://www.independent.ng/lawan-gbajabiamila-hostile-to-buhari-because-of-oshiomholes-removal-idahosa/
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Munzy14(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
frankyychiji:
BMC is coming for you Oga grin
You have touched the tail of a lion.
grin grin

Tinubu's foot soldiers are resident here.

1 Like

Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by jubilee55f: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
The purpose of the interview by Idahosa was to destroy Oshomole's image but ended up destroying his own image. He should be told that Buhari is undefendable. Any one who defends the devil will surely pay for it. Buhari of today is Nigeria's ultimate devil. Oshomole and Tinubu are already paying for the support they gave to Buhari. I have prayed for God's forgiveness over and over again for the blind strong support I gave to Buhari before 2015 election. Something I will live to regret till the day I will enter my grave. Buhari is a terrible monumental disaster. ldahosa be warned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Dansuqi: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
slivertongue:
why inflate the importance of a rubber stamp NASS

How are they rubber stamp
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Kindledlight(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
No wonder the Executive director of operations in NDDC (Dr Cairo ojugbo)said it live on TV that the architect of all these imbroglio is the deputy senate president and i was like wtf but then what do i know

And the truth is that majority of APC members in NASS are loyal to Oshiomole so there can be some elements of truth here.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by hisexcellency34: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Exactly my thought

Kindledlight:
No wonder the Executive director of operations in NDDC (Dr Cairo ojugbo)said it live on TV that the architect of all these imbroglio is the deputy senate president and i was like wtf but then what do i know

And the truth is that majority of APC members in NASS are loyal to Oshiomole so there can be some elements of truth here.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by oshorstan(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
i will not comment .
Every reasonable person knows the Truth about what is going on in Nigeria especially in Edo.

Light vs Darkness.
we know these people, they are political vampires. Evil doers. men of the under world.

God will disgrace all of them by Fire.

Shameless People
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Kindledlight(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ayed44:
Oshiomohle is a divisive element. It was an error he was made a chairman in the first place. APC will be better off without him, trust me.

Like seriously?? For a man that won presidential elections,most governors and majority in NASS for his part?? haaba give him some credits.What happened in some states was just some form of power play which he vehemently fought against.(though he has some blames)

He was just a victim of 2023 presidential ambitions.

Bros am sure you are saying this from an angle of a PDP member!
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Ayed44: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kindledlight:

Like seriously?? For a man that won presidential elections,most governors and majority in NASS for his part?? haaba give him some credits.What happened in some states was just some form of power play which he vehemently fought against.(though he has some blames)

He was just a victim of 2023 presidential ambitions.

Bros am sure you are saying this from an angle of a PDP member!
Lol. You mean Oshiomole won the presidential election for Buhari? Meaning without Oshiomole, Buhari would have lost election? Funny.

For your information, apart from Edo state governorship, Oshiomole did not win any election for any governor APC has been winning elections long before Oshiomole became chairman. Rather, Oshiomole made APC loose some states like Zamfara and Bayelsa states.
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by Edo2020: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Not surprised. An unintelligent submission.
Daft
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I know I will find you here. Even the topic that doesnt relate to yorubas , you bigoted mind will still mention Yoruba's.
Is Yoruba did one that is collecting allocation that underdeveloped the hole you came out fromcheesy
Lol. That "hole" was recently described by UK as more advanced than most parts of the West/Europe centuries ago already. grin

It's no news that those Northern immigrants into Yoruba land who now call themselves Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria. Those who accepted being named deceitful, untrustworthy (Yoruba).

My part of it is smart enough to prefer Ado-Akure than Yoruba.

SW always caused problems for Nigeria, directly or indirectly. Whether Awo versus Akintola crisis that first ripped Nigeria apart causing state of emergency in Western Region, Western media egging on Buhari to overthrow Shagari because Awo lost to him, his folks betraying MKO for power, maligning GEJ due to tribalism, manipulating Oshiomhole to cause havoc in Edo all forms of poo over the decade, etc.

Notable Northern people like Lamido Sanusi and others have correctly fingered Yoruba elite for these atrocities.

While Yoruba masses like to worship one corrupt "leader of Yoruba nation" or the other, those leaders siphon both yours and my money and create millions of agbero, skull miners, one chancers, one million boys, robbers and other criminals. grin
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by ORIENTATION101: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol. That "hole" was recently described by UK as more advanced than most parts of the West/Europe centuries ago already. grin

It's no news that those Northern immigrants into Yoruba land who now call themselves Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria. Those who accepted being named deceitful, untrustworthy (Yoruba).

My part of it is smart enough to prefer Ado-Akure than Yoruba.

SW always caused problems for Nigeria, directly or indirectly. Whether Awo versus Akintola crisis that first ripped Nigeria apart causing state of emergency in Western Region, Western media egging on Buhari to overthrow Shagari because Awo lost to him, his folks betraying MKO for power, maligning GEJ due to tribalism, manipulating Oshiomhole to cause havoc in Edo all forms of poo over the decade, etc.

Notable Northern people like Lamido Sanusi and others have correctly fingered Yoruba elite for these atrocities.

While Yoruba masses like to worship one corrupt "leader of Yoruba nation" or the other, those leaders siphon both yours and my money and create millions of agbero, skull miners, one chancers, one million boys, robbers and other criminals. grin

hateful bigot , you couldn't mention how Yoruba has been undeveloping your hole.
Like Edo was created in1991 Yorubas have collecting their funds in order to ensure Edo remains a primitive statecheesy
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by AreaFada2: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
hateful bigot , you couldn't mention how Yoruba has been undeveloping your hole.
Like Edo was created in1991 Yorubas have collecting their funds in order to ensure Edo remains a primitive statecheesy

Lol. Over-developed, over-educated and over-sophisticated skull miners are not benefiting from your "Tokyo" grade development.

Eko had to be taken over by Edo, named, managed and given an Edo monarch & high chiefs to even develop. It's now the pride of Yoruba people. The likes of you from Osun & Oyo hamlets now call it home. Our friends from across the Niger rightly call it "No man's land". Since we Edo are civilisers, not land grabbers. We only took bits of the Island for our sons: Eleko, Obanikoro, Eletu Odibo and others. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal by ORIENTATION101: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol. Over-developed, over-educated and over-sophisticated skull miners are not benefiting from your "Tokyo" grade development.

Eko had to be taken over by Edo, named, managed and given an Edo monarch & high chiefs to even develop. It's now the pride of Yoruba people. The likes of you from Osun & Oyo hamlets now call it home. Our friends from across the Niger rightly call it "No man's land". Since we Edo are civilisers, not land grabbers. We only took bits of the Island for our sons: Eleko, Obanikoro, Eletu Odibo and others. grin grin cheesy cheesy
is that the reason why your state remains glorified village since its creation in 1991cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi strongly condemns Attack on Labour Party supporters In Lagos today / Check Out Your Street Postcode (nigeria) / VP Elect Osinbajo Hosts A Special 'Thank You Dinner' In Lagos(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.