Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee (32287 Views)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Now someone will start preaching education is more valuable...i can imagine MC Oluomo will be employing graduates to this scheme...nothing bad with that...
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Bluntemperor: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Bluffly:
The jobs are low profile job and I see nothing wrong in selecting MC as he is close to the grassroots wandering youths as well

So you are not close to the people,eh?
Indomie generations,when Lateef Jakande was a Governor then,many things were done in Lagos: Low Cost Housing Scheme( even Carpenters, Bricklayers,etc were allocated houses),Mini Water Works,Free Education(that 3-Streams was eventually merged into one because everybody was involved). What you said is not a true reflection of a Functional Democracy!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Lekan239(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
What this country is actually preaching is not being understood by me.
Graduates are to apply for job and some illiterates are to supervise and select?
So is it now safe to say'' education is a waste of time"?
This life no truly balance.
5yrs for uni another 5 for poly and all some of us could end up with is feeding from hand to mouth, he no even dey remain after sorting every every.
GOD, the Waka wey I go waka
The talk wey I go talk
Wetin gangan I go do to take meet my helper and get to the top, baba pls, CONTROL ME MAKE I DO AM.
Still gonna stay focus and hustle legally sha, illegal is not an option.

Still your favorite fabricator guy for all fabrication jobs, Holla at your boy
you are right, but the said job is not for graduate, must everything youth empowerment meant it's only open for graduate, Na only graduate they Nigeria
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by able20(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Olukat:
APC cannot survive without some fiber thuggery shocked shocked shocked
What's going on in Nigeria is very disturbing.
But most jobs are for very low income earners that's why they asked the chief Agbero to be part of it.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Nigeria na the hellfire wen bilble dey talk
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by uchwar1: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2020
best time to be a thug. #thuglife
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Buffalo2(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2020
mosegifted:
Let me use the Dammmmm Niggarrrrr talk for the first time.... You mean AGBERO WILL BE IN CHARGE OF SELECTING GRADUATE'S FOR A SUPPOSED GRADUATES JOB... this can only happen in Lagos, courtesy of tinubu
Damnnnnn niggarrr. Isoright grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2020
MC OLUwhat it is Finished ,

kai Eko Ti Baje O...........

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Nooel1: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Bluntemperor:

So you are not close to the people,eh?
Indomie generations,when Lateef Jakande was a Governor then,many things were done in Lagos: Low Cost Housing Scheme( even Carpenters, Bricklayers,etc were allocated houses),Mini Water Works,Free Education(that 3-Streams was eventually merged into one because everybody was involved). What you said is not a true reflection of a Functional Democracy!

Don't mind all these Mumu's that will come here and be typing gibberish. I bet my life most of them don't understand the essence of democracy. I'm a beneficiary of Jakande system of education. Jakande made sure education was accessible for all and sundry despite the little resources at their disposal then.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by BizBayo: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Factfinder1:

I'll advise you to go back into hiding and learning before you come out and start advertising that you are a graphic designer....the stuffs you posted are just irritating templates...

I am glad someone advised him... I saw the designs too, he needs to ask himself if he himself can pay any graphic designer for those kind of designs. The guy needs to learn or practice more!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Btruth: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
.......when are they going to have sense?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Obrigadoo: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2020
HAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! IT IS FINISHED
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Superwave: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2020
DropsMic:
Mc Oluomo... Smh

I will take him over Ikpeazu Theodore Orji Peter Obi N Kalu Orji anytime any day. After he as prove he is not a criminal like any of them.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Sholaco: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:

That is Nigeria 4 u
where bad, and questionable characters are rewarded,canonized, sanctifying and our hardworking men and women are vilifying.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by LORDKing001: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Tenderkiss: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2020
Please has anyone heard of ViableX loan and investment before. Please how true are they ? Are they also scam ? Please I need someone to help me get this topic to the front page for proper advise from my fellow nairaland. Thanks
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Vulcan24(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Jesus was refering to Nigeria when he said

it is finish
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by kennykg(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
what has mc oluomo contributed to the growth of lagos >
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Ejaisky: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
What this country is actually preaching is not being understood by me.
Graduates are to apply for job and some illiterates are to supervise and select?
So is it now safe to say'' education is a waste of time"?
This life no truly balance.
5yrs for uni another 5 for poly and all some of us could end up with is feeding from hand to mouth, he no even dey remain after sorting every every.
GOD, the Waka wey I go waka
The talk wey I go talk
Wetin gangan I go do to take meet my helper and get to the top, baba pls, CONTROL ME MAKE I DO AM.
Still gonna stay focus and hustle legally sha, illegal is not an option.

Still your favorite fabricator guy for all fabrication jobs, Holla at your boy
The job is not for graduates. It is not as if I am one of those in charge.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Wettoid123: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2020
what a country mc oluomo now deciding if bsc, msc, holders we get a job or not hmmmmmm things are no longer interesting at all!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by ruggedtimi(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2020
Why Dem dey decorate the hall like wedding ceremony...
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Bidexlove20: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
the NURTW should have no business with grassroots recruitment. The Local govt, LCDAs is there, are they for decoration, are they not grassroots level? They should just tell us they want to empower their thugs and reward those snatching ballox boxes for them

Have you forgotten this is Nigeria All those Local govt. Chairmans are thieves and they thesame with those useless senators.

Why do you think giving MC Olumo will make it hard for graduate to get it? Just rethink it, there hundreds of graduate among those same agberos you see roaming the streets because they couldn't secure a job when they graduated, so i think MC Olumo is not a bad idea atall.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Openbusiness4: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Bidexlove20:

Have you forgotten this is Nigeria All those Local govt. Chairmans are thieves and they thesame with those useless senators.

Why do you think giving MC Olumo will make it hard for graduate to get it? Just rethink it, there hundreds of graduate among those same agberos you see roaming the streets because they couldn't secure a job when they graduated, so i think MC Olumo is not a bad idea atall.
it's about the selection process, it won't be based on merit but loyalty and ties to the MC Oluomo NURTW. That defeats the whole purpose of the exercise. A local govt still has better transparency and checks and balances that can be implemented to open up slots for the public on merit. But all the slots for NURTW will be given to their loyalists. There's no problem with that if this was a political appointment jobs. But this is meant to be social development jobs. The local councils should handle it. The govt can oversee the transparency and put checks and balances that opens it up to the public.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by iamhorpey(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
As a matter of fact, the agberos will be selected in order to compensate them for helping them to rig and steal ballot boxes. Nigerian Youth, which way forward?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by mcquin(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Now that's how to give back to the grassroot, Keyamo is a wise man.. give NURTW, local kings, Market leaders the slot rather than giving some useless senators

It's not giving back to the grassroot, it is actually redefining the psychic of an average Nigerian that "agberoism," "thuggery," pays.
Local Government leaders and traditional rulers are grassroot mobilizers as well. Those institutions were created for purposes of carrying those at the local level along. Elsewhere community leaders as mayors and their sheriffs are carried along for such endeavours. Why naija matter dey different? If the local government isn't important, it should have been scrapped.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by NobleRomm(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Factfinder1:

I'll advise you to go back into hiding and learning before you come out and start advertising that you are a graphic designer....the stuffs you posted are just irritating templates...

thanks for u mannerless advice.i really appreciate..
Next time,learn to mind Your Business,keep shut and scroll away..
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by sakanifemi123(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
my Brother beginning is not the end, nobody know tomorrow, you may think that education as being bastardised while non educated people are making it but time is coming when we that are educated we reap our labour. .....
Re: 774,000 Jobs: MC Oluomo, Others Inaugurated As Lagos Selection Committee by Bidexlove20: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
Openbusiness4:
it's about the selection process, it won't be based on merit but loyalty and ties to the MC Oluomo NURTW. That defeats the whole purpose of the exercise. A local govt still has better transparency and checks and balances that can be implemented to open up slots for the public on merit. But all the slots for NURTW will be given to their loyalists. There's no problem with that if this was a political appointment jobs. But this is meant to be social development jobs. The local councils should handle it. The govt can oversee the transparency and put checks and balances that opens it up to the public.
Well you are right, but our government are useless and clueless, really i don't susbcribe to the government creating jobs for the youths cause that should be the work of the private sectors, what the governmet need to do is to create an healthy environment and 24 electricity for investors then all this would have been avoided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.